What I consider to be INCEL, LTN, MTN, HTN, CHADLITE, CHAD (UPDATED)

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Kraken
3D6A0331 ABC6 4BB8 AA99 47C2566D8F7B
Incel^^^^^

FA183FED 56F3 4B02 93F6 6C8EC5E7CBDA
LTN (incel)^^^^^

CD0AE216 BA00 4EB6 BAC0 1F8CBA7F0F7C
MTN (99.9% incel)^^^^^

158F01EF FA70 4740 8281 7DDE2150FE0D
HTN^^^^^

E54496D7 A265 4FA7 A3CD 8EA4F9E7C6BC
CHADLITE^^^^^

509CEF9E 64A9 4E56 81CE 5CAFDDB3D114
CHAD^^^^^

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 32423, ElBastardo and 4 others
-

Last edited:
@5.5psl dont just hmm me u nigger whats wrong

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Tbh that MTN could maybe be high LTN cuz kinda too youngish looking but MTN is basically same as LTN and incel so doesnt even matter

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
@5.5psl dont just hmm me u nigger whats wrong
I ain't a nigger atleast i repped you and i disagree with the chart
This is chad :

And not that white faggot that you posted .

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, ShowerMaxxing, User49 and 10 others
All are sub htn except the last one who is strong htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, nulll, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Tbh that MTN could maybe be high LTN cuz kinda too youngish looking but MTN is basically same as LTN and incel so doesnt even matter
And the chadlite is HTN as well, lacks dimorphism.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and rand anon
And the chadlite is HTN as well, lacks dimorphism.
Nigger the chadlite gets 200 likes on tinder from jbs, the chadlite literally got like 1 mil followers on insta, u think htns get 1 mil followers?

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Icon
Nigger the chadlite gets 200 likes on tinder from jbs, the chadlite literally got like 1 mil followers on insta, u think htns get 1 mil followers?
Yes they can, and they do. It’s called appeal. He’s psl 5

• +1
Reactions: Detective and nulll
Autism. Appeal = Attractive.. if HTNS have appeal tf do Chadlites have? Jfl u r retarded
what makes him chadlite ? Chadlite is someone young Dicaprio

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, LampPostPrime and rand anon
I think u rate chadlite+ by male gaze, i dont count male gaze, thats gay, jbs r all that matter
What do you think of my GigaTyrone examples ?

all correct except u mixed up the mtn and ltn. They should be switched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and ItsOver999
Bro used a clash royale YouTuber 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30432
What do you think of my GigaTyrone examples ?
To me, Male Gaze / What Milf likes r the same thing. So your giga tyrones like i would put under HTN using my metric lol. Cuz JBS dont want but they obv arent incels (mtn or less)

But if my metric was what milfs / mature women like then they would be Tyrones if u get what i mean

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
To me, Male Gaze / What Milf likes r the same thing. So your giga tyrones like i would put under HTN using my metric lol. Cuz JBS dont want but they obv arent incels (mtn or less)

But if my metric was what milfs / mature women like then they would be Tyrones if u get what i mean
Both metrics are important, having strong bones and dimorphism means you’ll be a Chad for longer. Justin Bieber was probably a total Chad in terms of jb appeal, but he’s done now.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Both metrics are important, having strong bones and dimorphism means you’ll be a Chad for longer. Justin Bieber was probably a total Chad in terms of jb appeal, but he’s done now.
I put people youre talking about under HIGH HTN basically. Chadlite+ to me is millions of 18 yearolds wanna fuck them which isnt that what we all want? Thats the most important metric to me but yeah i get what youre saying.. also Justin like had status halo etc to chadlite i dont think he is even that goodlooking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MaestheticMaso
I put people youre talking about under HIGH HTN basically. Chadlite+ to me is millions of 18 yearolds wanna fuck them which isnt that what we all want? Thats the most important metric to me but yeah i get what youre saying.. also Justin like had status halo etc to chadlite i dont think he is even that goodlooking
So you’ll say that prettyboy> maesthetic> dom

• +1
Meh all that matters is if youre GL or not, LTN-MTN makes no difference HTN is prob the first where it helps. Chadlite and Chad are pretty equal IRL because the are not that many of them and the only one will be the mogger in the situation regardless of lite or not

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LampPostPrime, Descargue96 and 2 others
This is the metric you use ???? Okay chadlite then jfl
The fact a nigga who can get 200 likes a day is not even chadlite in your eyes is beyond me

• Love it
The MTN mogs the chadlite in terms of appeal.

• JFL
Please just say that youre joking, ik the obvious answer is that u r but i know there are mega retarded autists and i wanna know the answer to know how fucked we r as a species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I hope you know the MTN is a virgin that posts on this website, the chadlite has 1 mil followers, u r genuinely the biggest autist i have ever seen if u actually think this

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Please just say that youre joking, ik the obvious answer is that u r but i know there are mega retarded autists and i wanna know the answer to know how fucked we r as a species
It's worse than you think. He has pink lips, girly eyes with upwards-arched eyebrows, earring and diamond shaped face. Definitely attractive, but more of the prettyboy kind than the masculine handsome that most women are looking for.

• JFL
bumper cars (or is it carts)

427CF51E 6E0F 4A26 BEE5 CABA69628737

Fuck i meant to use this as the incel, its over , mod plz edit it?

"chadlite" is mogged by HTN
no, but yes actually, this is how i rate white htns, my htns usually have more appeal to girls all over earth cuz they more masc, whereas Chadlites is for 1st world jbs, the chadlite 100% gets more 1st world jbs which i think more important and so they r higher rated but yeah it's debatable

Last edited:
"chadlite" is mogged by HTN

if thats a chadlite than so am i
Post pics of urself lmao. That chadlite got millions of followers and thousands of girls tjat wanna fuck him.. do u have that? I seriously doubt it u post on an incel forum lmao

• JFL
ltn is average af

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton and LampPostPrime
Post pics of urself lmao. That chadlite got millions of followers and thousands of girls tjat wanna fuck him.. do u have that? I seriously doubt it u post on an incel forum lmao
im ethnic but without ethnic tax (pure PSL) i slightly mog him

too many failos for PSL "chadlite", maybe chadlite appeal
- pointy witch chin
- cuck eye area
- wtf mouth
- low non prominent zygos

saved only by hair, eyebrows, nose, collagen and JBW jb appeal

- pointy witch chin
- cuck eye area
- wtf mouth

Ima just agree to disagree also the point of being chadlite and not chad is flaws lol.. i think the millions of 18 year olds that wanna suck his cock might disagree with ur assessment but yeah

Thats not a cuck eye area btw, u think autistically squinty is goodlooking im guessing lol agree to disagree goodbye.

- pointy witch chin
- cuck eye area
- wtf mouth

375195F5 700F 42FA 9753 409C3CDBD8DC 774E1DE6 FFD7 4534 BDE5 9B4790330674
What do u think is more likely... girls are mesmerized by "cuck eyes" or u have an autistic view on looks and dont actually know what girls like?

• +1
appeal =/= psl
View attachment 2320602
if this is chadlite eye area then im gigachad
yes his eye area on his own doesnt really elicit much emotion compared to an eye area like this

858A082A E5B4 425E 8BF8 07498C7C70A7

But my chadlites eye area goes with his face, thats why girls r mesmerized by his eyes

D2CAD002 E2CC 4B88 B083 DEC32C89135F
This an actual trash eye area

The chadlite is htn and chad is chadlite

mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, TheAnomaly and 1 other person