Even Giga Chads are going MGTOW and young men redpilled

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
This dude is a fucking Giga Chad he has above average face, deep voice, and he's 6'9

We got some young Chads going MGTOW cause of this bullshit society no more is MGTOW a cope for oldcels and fatcels long in their 40's its definitely catching on with the younger crowd

Its only a matter of time before all men are blackpilled, we're going mainstream boyos

Taban and Eppley gonna have lines out the door all the way to the airport...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 1180, Deleted member 7465 and 11 others
Gallons of gallons off galloms of gallons fo

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2012, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
he’s not a giga chad but yeah his smv is pretty high. The blackpill/redpill is really becoming mainstream now, i see it everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
This dude is a fucking Giga Chad he has above average face, deep voice, and he's 6'9

We got some young Chads going MGTOW cause of this bullshit society no more is MGTOW a cope for oldcels and fatcels long in their 40's its definitely catching on with the younger crowd

Its only a matter of time before all men are blackpilled, we're going mainstream boyos

so glad i am muslim LMFAO

Lol you're coping by telling yourself that guy is giga chad.

He is high tier normie with loads of charisma and personality, so could come off to most girls as chad-lite.

You are seeing what you want to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7776, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Lol you're coping by telling yourself that guy is giga chad.

He is high tier normie with loads of charisma and personality, so could come off to most girls as chad-lite.

You are seeing what you want to see.

Cope Cope Cope

6'9 Height gets girls crazy wet IRL

When he puts 7' in his Tinder bio and a couple pics next to 5'10 manlets girls will fucking swoon
he’s not a giga chad but yeah his smv is pretty high. The blackpill/redpill is really becoming mainstream now, i see it everywhere.
Dont underestimate 6'9 height HALO

Once you have decent face, 6'5 height puts you in Chad territory easy

Male Model faces if for guys under 6'1 to stay relevant

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Incoming, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Imagine the dating market in 3 years.

"Ultimately, we're all dead men"- Gladiator

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Imagine the dating market in 3 years.

"Ultimately, we're all dead men"- Gladiator
In 3 years only 7'5 Henry Cavill morphs can fuck women and will be the main breeder all day and night , all other men are taxed for child support as a collective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4044
In 3 years only 7'5 Henry Cavill morphs can fuck women and will be the main breeder all day and night , all other men are taxed for child support as a collective

One night stands will not be that hard to get If you have low standards (willing to fuck a 4/10)...just like they aren't now.

Just have to be the right guy on the right day.

Healthy Relationships will be almost totally finished though.

None of us will be having a life partner or a family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
If the blackpill is a common thing now, this site will have to keep up. No more bluepilled bullshit here plz no more copers, maybe we need a stronger pill than the blackpill now

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope Cope Cope

When he puts 7' in his Tinder bio and a couple pics next to 5'10 manlets girls will fucking swoon

yeah his height is an amazing halo, he’s basically a foot taller than me lmfao. giga over

imagine being literally 2 feet taller than the average female jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Jamal2222, CursedOne and 1 other person
JFL. HE'S NOT EVEN A CHAD. Height is not THAT beneficial
Lol and it's been 95/5 for some time now

JFL. HE'S NOT EVEN A CHAD. Height is not THAT beneficial
Lol and it's been 95/5 for some time now
How would you know height is not beneficial?

I think face is king but he has an exceptional height of 6'9 he heightmogs almost all men to death, that is not 6'2 height, plus his face is good and he has deep voice also he's dark triad not a soy boy

He mogs this entire forum in SMV

Cope Cope Cope

I suppose his sexual market value is chad (Not giga chad) simply because a kinda good looking face with height frauds you to chad-lite in a woman's world.

But his actual facial aesthetics, independent of his height, are high tier normie and I think most people here know that lol.

His face is subhuman, he probably gets absolutely zero sexual attention, even at 6'9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
His face is subhuman, he probably gets absolutely zero sexual attention, even at 6'9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9
Giphy 9

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Above 6'5 it become detrimental.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
He's stuttering as he attempts to regurgitate ideas from other people, he's never had an original thought in his life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Truecel14
Not even close to gigachad
And has a big ass beard to hide his weak jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
damn he height mog me to death. but I don't think height matters. I am 6feet5, 6feet6 with AF1. I can easily fraud 6feet7 or 6feet8 on tinder, Yet I am a virgin at 17. Over for tallcels.

shortcel cope
I am only 6' and I have never been rejected on height.
Even by tall women.
In fact, I've been rarely rejected and never harshly.
But taller men I knew were not doing so good.
One 6'7 guy in school was bullied and made fun of by many.
So much for your height.

Thus, don't be short and be attractive is enough.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Fucking bug.

Last edited:
Struggling to find the giga chad. Also it would be so fucking easy to become a red pill youtuber, they literally say the fucking same exact thing every video, you dont need any charisma at all JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6873

I seen it more. Chads going MGTOW.

But why??
Well, I think 2 main reasons:
1. (random) sex matters little when you have (or had) plenty of it. Chad probably cares less about it. While normies on dry spells, valaue it alot, and therefore place sex at heigher value.
2. Women want it ALL. Thus, Chad still gotta BETABUXX to keep her around/happy. Aka, working to support her, and the kids, and so on.

So a Chad. That is a bit introverted. And likes to concept of staying with 1 woman of equal-ish value, whom will ALSO stay faithfull and good looking (i seen women marrying Chads getting ugly/fat while he stayed in shape and still Chad). To build a family with.
That Chad still gets hard life.

I can totally get, such a Chad optiong out for a while. And going MGTOW.
He still gets a bad deal. He deserves more, imo.

I liked this MGTOW Chad. dude. Funny guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
Thus, don't be short and be attractive is enough.
100% agree.
I'm 6'2. pretty tall. Hasn't helped that much, well at least I was incel untill my mid 20's.
Weather I had been 5'10 or 6'0 or 6'5. It all probably would had made little to no difference.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel and Usum
I seen it more. Chads going MGTOW.

But why??
Well, I think 2 main reasons:
1. (random) sex matters little when you have (or had) plenty of it. Chad probably cares less about it. While normies on dry spells, valaue it alot, and therefore place sex at heigher value.
2. Women want it ALL. Thus, Chad still gotta BETABUXX to keep her around/happy. Aka, working to support her, and the kids, and so on.

So a Chad. That is a bit introverted. And likes to concept of staying with 1 woman of equal-ish value, whom will ALSO stay faithfull and good looking (i seen women marrying Chads getting ugly/fat while he stayed in shape and still Chad). To build a family with.
That Chad still gets hard life.

I can totally get, such a Chad optiong out for a while. And going MGTOW.
He still gets a bad deal. He deserves more, imo.

I liked this MGTOW Chad. dude. Funny guy.

I am no real Chad but I met my wife at 18 and been with her at 20.
26 years after, wife still weighs 44 kg for 5'2,
I never paid rent thanks to her and we are now pretty wealthy (she does not much spend either)

Just to say, when you can, you should never compromise.
I can't but laugh when I see all these men with unbearable, broke, fat ass women (often feminists).
Only beta would accept that.

I have always told my wife that if she gets fat, it's OVER.
If she does not make herself attractive, it's OVER.
If she does not give it, it's OVER (still, she is the one asking for sex ;=)

Never compromise on what you really value.
Compromise on small things.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, far336, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Struggling to find the giga chad. Also it would be so fucking easy to become a red pill youtuber, they literally say the fucking same exact thing every video, you dont need any charisma at all JFL
Frrrrr
Just make 500 10 minute videos repeating "She's not yours it's just your turn" "Just be confident and hit the gym bro" and you'll be praised by redpill retards in no time

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Truecel14 and MentalistKebab
Just to say, when you can, you should never compromise.

I have always told my wife that if she gets fat, it's OVER.
If she does not make herself attractive, it's OVER.
If she does not give it, it's OVER (still, she is the one asking for sex ;=)

Never compromise on what you really value.
Compromise on small things.
Gold.

I can't but laugh when I see all these men with unbearable, broke, fat ass women (often feminists).
Only beta would accept that.
A nice horror scenario to keep in the back of head, when tempted to compromise on things you find important.

It's also a test to yourself, to upkeep what you find important.
Because often people try to correct what i find important, or find an important want. Because they basically claim it's immoral to want that.
It's BS an by nature high in agreeableness person need to battleaganst in him/herself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, far336 and Usum
shortcel cope
im thinking a 6'5 or even 6'3 dude would still score more than taller, simply cause those niggas have access to a larger pool of females.

MGTOW is cope, no Chads are going MGTOW. If you could fuck all the hottest foids you want, why would you quit?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6341
MGTOW is cope, no Chads are going MGTOW. If you could fuck all the hottest foids you want, why would you quit?
Mgtows aren't against fucking, they against ltr's and marriage. So dark triad chads are the original mgtows

• +1
Reactions: Usum and HighIQcel
Mgtows aren't against fucking, they against ltr's and marriage. So dark triad chads are the original mgtows
Okay but on reddit, most of these MGTOWtards are just coping incels in denial, that's my point. If they didn't give a fuck about foids like they always claim, their sub would be empty and not full of the whining about foids single moms etc

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6512 and HighIQcel
great, more men need to have this defeatist mentality. a handful of them might start looksmaxxing, but the remaining 99% of men that watch these channels will genuinely stop chasing women. good for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, maxlooks and Deleted member 6512
Okay but on reddit, most of these MGTOWtards are just coping incels in denial, that's my point. If they didn't give a fuck about foids like they always claim, their sub would be empty and not full of the whining about foids single moms etc
I agree somehow.
Real MGTOWs to me are those who can fuck attractive girls on a regular basis.
Because it's indeed easy to give up on something you would never have.

That is why most Chads are MGTOW and the real ones.
But even Chads want to find a unicorn to reproduce. It's biology.

The thing is many are broke and don't fit the buxx profile so they get divorced in the long run if they married.
Some age badly and thus get divorced.
Some don't "change" over time (because women think they will change you and only beta does).
Etc.
And we men know, even from a young age, that a divorce is often a death sentence for men.
Many "lower" said MGTOWs are also men who have been married and divorce-raped.
And it is generally mainly their fault as they did not realize they were just beta buxx.

In my case, she asked for separated assets (legally), so I don't risk much and kids are quite old.
In fact, I could still ask for money in case of a divorce ;=)

P.S. : Why MGTOWs speak about women so often ? Because, it's like being a drug addict.
You have to fight against the urge constantly and remind why you taking it is wrong.... whatever it feels good.
And let's be honest, it's incredibly difficult if you are Chad today to find a "good" woman to marry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I agree somehow.

The thing is many are broke and don't fit the buxx profile so they get divorced in the long run if they married.
Some don't "change" over time (because women think they will change you and only beta does).
Etc.
And we men know, even from a young age, that a divorce is often a death sentence for men.
And it is generally mainly their fault as they did not realize they were just beta buxx.

In my case, she asked for separated assets (legally), so I don't risk much and kids are quite old.

P.S. : Why MGTOWs speak about women so often ? Because, it's like being a drug addict.
You have to fight against the urge constantly and remind why you taking it is wrong.... whatever it feels good.
And let's be honest, it's incredibly difficult if you are Chad today to find a "good" woman to marry.
Who wants to marry tho? I personally don't want to spread my genetics. And I'm very selfish as well. Kids are expensive, I'd rather spend all my money on me and my travels across East-Asia from one country to another. Exploring cities, speaking their respective language fluently, exploring the natural landscape etc Much better than putting a slave-ring on my finger and become her human retirement fund

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
That guy is a gigchad? jfl keep coping

Who wants to marry tho? I personally don't want to spread my genetics. And I'm very selfish as well. Kids are expensive, I'd rather spend all my money on me and my travels across East-Asia from one country to another. Exploring cities, speaking their respective language fluently, exploring the natural landscape etc Much better than putting a slave-ring on my finger and become her human retirement fund
Usum analyse is legit.
As for wanting kids. Most men don't want them when younger, and below 30. After some time in 30's; and with decent carreer and life set up. A life can be to empty for plenty men, and the urge for wanting kids kicks in. At least that's what I see around me.
Lets say someone at 35 managed to get his life setup decently well, managed to have some fun and travels in his 15 years of adult life. managed to some Short term things with women and maybe 1 (or 2) more LTR type of stuff. At mid-late 30's; another 20 years (if he is lucky) of that type of lifestyle doesn't seem tthat appealing to pleanty. They want something new/else. And kids seem to plenty a cool new project, with feelings they never had. So plenty become curious about, how it would feel like to be a father.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Usum analyse is legit.
As for wanting kids. Most men don't want them when younger, and below 30. After some time in 30's; and with decent carreer and life set up. A life can be to empty for plenty men, and the urge for wanting kids kicks in. At least that's what I see around me.
Lets say someone at 35 managed to get his life setup decently well, managed to have some fun and travels in his 15 years of adult life. managed to some Short term things with women and maybe 1 (or 2) more LTR type of stuff. At mid-late 30's; another 20 years (if he is lucky) of that type of lifestyle doesn't seem tthat appealing to pleanty. They want something new/else. And kids seem to plenty a cool new project, with feelings they never had. So plenty become curious about, how it would feel like to be a father.
the wisest guy on this site

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
It's all about what you can achieve and a good part comes from your looks.
So I guess you have the choice and the choice you've made is relevant if this is what you want.
Especially relevant in our times.

In a sane society at the very least a shy average looking virgin would settle down with him. Things have truly gone to shit post 2011.

He's stuttering as he attempts to regurgitate ideas from other people, he's never had an original thought in his life
It's difficult to post a video for the world to see. You try it.

I agree somehow.

Etc.

"Real MGTOWs to me are those who can fuck attractive girls on a regular basis."

This tbh. I admit I fell for the MGTOW cope but soon transcended.

• +1
Reactions: Usum