Even good genetics can't save you

xdw15

xdw15

It is what it is
My mom has model tier high and protruding cheekbones. Now that she is in her mid 40's and her malar pads are dropping they still look good with that killer ogee curve from 3/4 angle. I have pretty high cheekbones too but they lack protrusion as I was a chronic mouth breather in my teens.:feelscry:
Ony Eppley can save me now :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Scarface and BrettyBoy
genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Ask your Mother how many teeth she had extracted

Idiots say its genes. Accept it. Its fucking. ORAL POSTURE

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lorsss, v123q43, Chadelite and 1 other person
hormones > enviroment > genes > diet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

how much of your face height frame do you think owes to environment?
Alot. The maxilla and all of its links and effrcts related to its state aswell as the mandible are all mostly environmental.

Height and frame snd probably both 3 inches (clavicle and height) but afaik wrist size is mostly enviroment

Alot. The maxilla and all of its links and effrcts related to its state aswell as the mandible are all mostly environmental.

Height and frame snd probably both 3 inches (clavicle and height) but afaik wrist size is mostly enviroment
Any sources for this! I always felt like I stunted my growth..

Any sources for this! I always felt like I stunted my growth..
For face orthotropics. And for height (internet quite easy to find) and frame (cases of twins going into different hobbies and one having a 3 inch bigger frame but also ribcage expansion being 3 inches normally

For face orthotropics. And for height (internet quite easy to find) and frame (cases of twins going into different hobbies and one having a 3 inch bigger frame but also ribcage expansion being 3 inches normally
How much do you think I stunted growth if I smoked weed since 14 regularly since 16, same with cigarettes, stressful childhood, sleeping late, like 12, overweight during puberty etc

How much do you think I stunted growth if I smoked weed since 14 regularly since 16, same with cigarettes, stressful childhood, sleeping late, like 12, overweight during puberty etc
Your brain has probably been stunted the most. Your height maybe an inch or two tbh your frame maybe by a lot or none because lifefuel is that ribcage could still be able to expand for you.
What determines your hormones tho
The others lol

Your brain has probably been stunted the most. Your height maybe an inch or two tbh your frame maybe by a lot or none because lifefuel is that ribcage could still be able to expand for you.

The others lol
I’m not sure, I’m a bit taller than dad who’s 5’7 and mum 5’3, and my high IQ has been maintained

over tbh sad shit man

The others lol
i’m also 17 i’m trying to height ma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back