Even hrithik roshan...the new psl god has narrow ipd

Psl god my ass

Salludon eye area is better than him but hrithik has light eyes halo and on top of that overall other better features than him and also we havent seen salludon clean shaven

jfl. eye shape > color .easy.

also jfl if you think he has better features. narrow jaw and face.
average indian mogs him if his eyes were not green

• +1
Reactions: Over
SmartSelect 20191010 120602 Firefox

SmartSelect 20191010 120750 Firefox

Recessed subhuman vs every bone in the face grown forward. Muh eye color B T W :feelsuhh:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

even then he is shit in bones

jfl. eye shape > color .easy.

also jfl if you think he has better features. narrow jaw and face.
average indian mogs him if his eyes were not green
lol his eyes are not green they are hazel same are mine ...he has a tall face good jawline chin and cheekbones and harmony which makes him aesthetically pleasant to watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1942 and FatJattMofo
lol his eyes are not green they are hazel same are mine ...he has a tall face good jawline chin and cheekbones and harmony which makes him aesthetically pleasant to watch
. his facial proportions are shit, his jawline is shit, he has jack shit cheekbones, and any harmony he has to you is because you share eye color.
Main qimg 4df45ff833f4fe91450ac5a07f0aed79

some real indian slayers for you. this is what happens when your face isnt deformed and narrow as fuck

Lol

Lol he had put on weight for that picture lol its a click from a movie u subhuman
I think you must be trolling at this point because I refuse to believe that someone can be so retarded. I will pass on this discussion.

They
. his facial proportions are shit, his jawline is shit, he has jack shit cheekbones, and any harmony he has to you is because you share eye color.
View attachment 131602

some real indian slayers for you. this is what happens when your face isnt deformed and narrow as fuck
they just have eye colour halo nothing else it looks too unreal like if you have ethinic face with god tier eye colour hrithik mogs them to the moon ...hrithik has better pheno than them
I think you must be trolling at this point because I refuse to believe that someone can be so retarded. I will pass on this discussion.
Its a very bad of picture of him with a bloated face u subhuman cant u get that ...he said it himself in an interview

I would honestly pay a shit ton of money to have Salludon's eye area, seriously that shit is Gandy-tier, me with that good an eye area plus blue eyes (achievable with stroma) would be an instant PSL 5.5
nah psl 7 at LEAST

ya you can rewrite that post again and again i dont give a damn shit ...i know that was something strange to write like that i just didnt know how to express that thing in words ...if i had tk express it in my own language i would have said it normally and better

nah psl 7 at LEAST
Well I've got decent jaw and zygos, and a compact midface, but rn im PSL 3.5 due to goddamn NCT and undereye support. Seriously Eppley, Taban and stroma might be able to get me to PSL 6, and even at PSL 5 one can slay by running bad boy game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
They
they just have eye colour halo nothing else it looks too unreal like if you have ethinic face with god tier eye colour hrithik mogs them to the moon ...hrithik has better pheno than them

Its a very bad of picture of him with a bloated face u subhuman cant u get that ...he said it himself in an interview
narrow face pheno isnt better stop being fucking retarded nothing changes the fact that those two mog him to death even without eye color halo.

hrithik niggershan looks like his face got put sideways in a hydraulic fucking press.

dude has ZERO good features besides eye color that stand him out from the average indian.
narrow face = subhuman on a man. women fucking despise it. wide faces get them wet because of fwhr
3gr9g36ul1dz

if these two cunts had green eyes they would legit mog the cunt easily

narrow face pheno isnt better stop being fucking retarded nothing changes the fact that those two mog him to death even without eye color halo.

hrithik niggershan looks like his face got put sideways in a hydraulic fucking press.

dude has ZERO good features besides eye color that stand him out from the average indian.
narrow face = subhuman on a man. women fucking despise it. wide faces get them wet because of fwhr
View attachment 131627

if these two cunts had green eyes they would legit mog the cunt easily
I have a tall and wide face with 2.1 fwhr and same hazel eyes like hrithik so it means i mog hrithik stop being so stupid

he looks like shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Pex1992
he looks like shit
If he is shit then i dont know what u guys consider good looking this place is such a mental assyllum where all retarded people dont know shit about facial attractiveness even in one of his he had to wear make up just to look ugly even then he mpgged every good looking model ...i am out of such mental place

If he is shit then i dont know what u guys consider good looking this place is such a mental assyllum where all retarded people dont know shit about facial attractiveness even in one of his he had to wear make up just to look ugly even then he mpgged every good looking model ...i am out of such mental place
goodbye

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
like a 7 all things considered, doesn't hold a candle to the ogs

tbh I might have been too lenient

I would honestly pay a shit ton of money to have Salludon's eye area, seriously that shit is Gandy-tier, me with that good an eye area plus blue eyes (achievable with stroma) would be an instant PSL 5.5
Same that 1 in million not even typical chads have that eye area

Lol thats picture of salludon is in the lightening where bones are more visible ..nice cherrypick pics
GIF are more accurate representation of what he looks like.

He only looked good in one movie even that is due to his long hairs lol joh himself said that hrithik is more handsome than him and lol he has only been asia's best looking man once hahaha never saw him in top 10 keep coping low iq faggot
John Abraham mogs Hrithik Roshan easy

• JFL
Reactions: Pex1992
. GIF are more accurate representation of what he looks like.
But honestly salludon is good looking but hrithink mogs him anyhow
John Abraham mogs Hrithik Roshan easy
Its confirmed that you are a retard even john said it himself that hrithik is more good looking than ...i have seen videos of girls swooning over hrithik looks but thats not case with john and one more thing john only looked good when he had long hairs it was a long hair halo effect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
If you wanna compare curries Shroff mogs him to death

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1560 and Pex1992
If you wanna compare curries Shroff mogs him to death
Yet another retard lol they both were in one movie just now and all of the you tube comments were mostly about hrithik looks ...nobody talked about tiger's looks or even body in the comment section watching the trailer and also where ever he goes in any show or in interview he always gets compliments on his looks ...everyone asks him why is he so handsome where he will take all these handsomeness with him like this kinda stuff. And shroff is a framecel with 5:8 height

Yet another retard lol they both were in one movie just now and all of the you tube comments were mostly about hrithik looks ...nobody talked about tiger's looks or even body in the comment section watching the trailer and also where ever he goes in any show or in interview he always gets compliments on hos looks ...everyone asks himy he is so handsome where he will take all these handsomeness with him like this kinda stuff. And shroff is a framecel with 5:8 height
Shroff has more appeal In the west

Shroff has more appeal In the west
he doesnt have any appeal in the west he is not even knowm there ...u know what ..tiger shroff consider hrithik his idol sometimes i think he jerks off to his pictures lol ....he himself stated that he is poor man's hrithik roshan

P
he doesnt have any appeal in the west he is not even knowm there ...u know what ..tiger shroff consider hrithik his idol sometimes i think he jerks off to his pictures lol ....he himself stated that he is poor man's hrithik roshan
no ones cares about Rohan. He’s a boneless curry with horrible lower third
Even manlet Varun mogs him

no ones cares about Rohan. He’s a boneless curry with horrible lower third
First of all its not rohan its roshan and the second thing no one also doesnt care about your opinion ...i know truth is bitter to digest and his mandible is stong as fuck with a tall chin and good jawline

First of all its not rohan its roshan and the second thing no one also doesnt care about your opinion ...i know truth is bitter to digest and his mandible is stong as fuck with a tall chin and good jawline
Keep barking for me dog

Keep barking for me dog
Who will bark for a subhuman like you.... dont cry like a baby retard i know you are very much butt hurt and tormented its a brutal black pill

why are you so emotionally invested in this lol? its obvious he doesnt mog shit. just watch videos of him/candids

why are you so emotionally invested in this lol? its obvious he doesnt mog shit. just watch videos of him/candids
Just watch the trailer of an indian movie called war which realeased just days before how every girl and guy are swooning over his looks and body and he is fucking 45 its said here that not even girls but guys too cant take off his eyes from him not in a bad way though...

Just watch the trailer of an indian movie called war which realeased just days before how every girl and guy are swooning over his looks and body and he is fucking 45 its said here that not even girls but guys too cant take off his eyes from him not in a bad way though...
his body is good, he seems to have good frame, bf%, size. thats the only good thing about him

his face, height etc. are absolutely nothing special in the west lol

why are you denying this

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
his body is good, he seems to have good frame, bf%, size. thats the only good thing about him

his face, height etc. are absolutely nothing special in the west lol

why are you denying this
height is 5:11 ...ya its nothing special ...but he has a top tier face and is always compared to brad pitt and tom cruise ..

height is 5:11 ...ya its nothing special ...but he has a top tier face and is always compared to brad pitt and tom cruise ..
why are you even here? what are you arguing for? nobody is going say this rat faced shitskin looks good, because he doesnt.

u know you're deep into ethnic-coping when even other indians on this site say he looks like shit. thats when you know you reached new levels of deathnik cope

why are you even here? what are you arguing for? nobody is going say this rat faced shitskin looks good, because he doesnt.

u know you're deep into ethnic-coping when even other indians on this site say he looks like shit. thats when you know you reached new levels of deathnik cope
lol even i have a tall and wide face and hazel eyes and good bone structure but still i dont mog that narrow horse faced boneless creature which u guys said him ....keep coping with all your bullshit....and most of the indians are jealous of his looks coz they cant look like him

lol even i have a tall and wide face and hazel eyes and good bone structure but still i dont mog that narrow horse faced boneless creature which u guys said him ....keep coping with all your bullshit
what is this argument?

> "i look so fucking good"
> " he mogs me"
> " therefore he's insanely good looking"

you're arguing he's good looking, because you think you are good looking.

giphy.gif

N
what is this argument?

> "i look so fucking good"
> " he mogs me"
> " therefore he's insanely good looking"

you're arguing he's good looking, because you think you are good looking.

giphy.gif
NOpe i have a wide and tall face with fair skin hazel eyes and good skull this is what most psl users jerk off to and hrithik has narrow face not so good bone structure which users said it here still i cant think i can mog that narrow face anytime

Looks like a rat

lol even i have a tall and wide face and hazel eyes and good bone structure but still i dont mog that narrow horse faced boneless creature which u guys said him ....keep coping with all your bullshit....and most of the indians are jealous of his looks coz they cant look like him
Bro u r Pex Roshan