Even if a foid goes to homecoming with you, IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!!!

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
Even if a foid goes to homecoming with you, IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!! (Brutal)

I was scrolling through that girl Scarlett's page, the one with the big tits, to get a nut off, you feel me. She's the same age as me, so for those who might say "muh she’s underage” fuck off.

This is her. She had around 2.6 million followers before getting banned for showing too much of her 🍑🍉 when she was 13 at the time!.

IMG 3006

So I was scrolling through her page and found this. She went to homecoming with this subhuman mousecel.
IMG 2984

IMG 2986

She looks super interested in him aswell here.

IMG 2987

She also gives him a kiss. (Cheek kiss though 😬 HE LOOKS GIGA SUBHUMAN HERE ASWELL)

I was like, "Good for him! I can't believe he attracted a high-status, big tit, blonde bitch. Up until I saw this...:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

IMG 2988

“UPDATE I LOST FEELINGS FOR HIM”
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Don't even try if you are an LTN in 2024; it will end up in public humiliation on social media for everyone to laugh at you.

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 62070, poopoohead and 6 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

• +1
Wow

• +1
he went with a hot chick you didnt cope

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and humanoidsub7

• +1
13 and already prepared to swim in BBC
How come 13 yr old girls get breast implants? Or she naturally has giant boobs, imagine her size at 20.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and socialcel
13 and already prepared to swim in BBC
How come 13 yr old girls get breast implants? Or she naturally has giant boobs, imagine her size at 20.
Those are her natural breasts, she is going to go for BBC 100% after him. Breasts don’t get much bigger though after puberty for girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Klasik01
fuck it tbh as long as you got this pic you can lie to your children and yourself that you smashed and was a mogger until even you start believing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, humanoidsub7, socialcel and 2 others
fuck it tbh as long as you got this pic you can lie to your children and yourself that you smashed and was a mogger until even you start believing it

View attachment 2829790
"Son I fucked Emilia Clarke and Sydney Sweeney when I was a teenager and you are a KHH virgin"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, poopoohead, Pikabro and 2 others
He defo fucked her nigga jfl

"Son I fucked Emilia Clarke and Sydney Sweeney when I was a teenager and you are a KHH virgin"
cope if theres no evidence, if i got a selfie with sydney im def convincing myself and everyone we fucked

Still mogs you writing novels on here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, humanoidsub7 and Thefaqeeh
This is weird bro

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, CoreSchizo, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
bros cockwatching cockstalking a sophmore highschool Nigga, white ppl be going through a lot i swear

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
bros cockwatching cockstalking a sophmore highschool Nigga, white ppl be going through a lot i swear
It’s hard to ignore his mouseskull got to kiss and probably touch a hot blonde, big titted JB

It’s hard to ignore his mouseskull got to kiss and probably touch a hot blonde, big titted JB
bro i was a muhammad with barely any english never saw a slurpee nor a car with a screen in my life and i still got a blonde homecoming date, its Homecoming literally just ask anyone not that deep man

bro i was a muhammad with barely any english never saw a slurpee nor a car with a screen in my life and i still got a blonde homecoming date, its Homecoming literally just ask anyone not that deep man
Let me ask Megan Roche since you can “just ask anyone” to homecoming JFL

Let me invite Megan Roche since you can “just ask anyone” to homecoming JFL
invite a girl from your school retard, just go up and ask, may not get pussy but u getting a date retard

invite a girl from your school retard, just go up and ask, may not get pussy but u getting a date retard
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

“May not get pussy” bro I’m not a virgin :lul:

It's always a spywaretok user.

Why are you on this site at 15 nigga
I’m running a cycle and getting a genio at 17 and I don’t want to die lol :lul: just advice mainly

I’m running a cycle and getting a genio at 17 and I don’t want to die lol :lul: just advice mainly
Dont do that you're going to fuck yourself up

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and Pikabro
Ummmmm sweaty some of us were autist jokes back in school :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo
That cuck probably hasn't even done DIY buccal fat removal. You clearly mog him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and poopoohead
That cuck probably hasn't even done DIY buccal fat removal. You clearly mog him.
I want to punch him so bad he got to kiss Scarlett :rage: fuck this nigga

damn bruh she looks like a college hoe to me crazy appearance at 15.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lebron_James
Even if a foid goes to homecoming with you, IT'S OVER FOR YOU!!! (Brutal)

I was scrolling through that girl Scarlett's page, the one with the big tits, to get a nut off, you feel me. She's the same age as me, so for those who might say "muh she’s underage” fuck off.

This is her. She had around 2.6 million followers before getting banned for showing too much of her 🍑🍉 when she was 13 at the time!.

View attachment 2829747

So I was scrolling through her page and found this. She went to homecoming with this subhuman mousecel.
View attachment 2829748
View attachment 2829749
She looks super interested in him aswell here.

View attachment 2829750
She also gives him a kiss. (Cheek kiss though 😬 HE LOOKS GIGA SUBHUMAN HERE ASWELL)

I was like, "Good for him! I can't believe he attracted a high-status, big tit, blonde bitch. Up until I saw this...:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 2829772

“UPDATE I LOST FEELINGS FOR HIM”
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Don't even try if you are an LTN in 2024; it will end up in public humiliation on social media for everyone to laugh at you.

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
She notices his tiny cock and immediately lose feeling jfl