Even if i became successful, i would still be depressed

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
Because i just cant accept the way the world is , i mean, i believe the ultimate biological purpose is that of reproducing : everything you do , from the meal you ate to the friend you made recently , to the job you got and to the workout you did, every action you take as a normal person has the purpose of aiding you in getting a girl and fucking her , nothing more nothing less .

Ultimately this is the reason for wars, rape, torture, homicide, stealing , everything boils down to your will to procreate , and this leads to hypercompetition , the truth is every man is your competition , that male beggar you gave some money to , or the immigrant you welcomed in your country , and even your best friend who could backstab you at any given moment , nature is brutal and its purpose is to select who deserves it , who adapts .
Women are also culprits as they choose the "thugs" or "badboys" to reproduce , women are attracted to tall ,competitive , aggressive and promiscous men because they too want to make sure their genes have a good chance at survival and success.

And because of this i realise true peace can never be achieved and maybe not everyone, but the vast majority is and will be destined to suffer , and this is what keeps me depressed , even if i win, someone else will have to lose .

By any means im not saying im Jesus because i tend to be selfish myself , i mean i scam people , but im also very empathetic and i really wished everyone was happy and won in life . Even if i sat at the top , i would not be satisfied with how the world works.

• So Sad
Reactions: Charisma
Water
6 figure chad with good health never cries
If you do consider T shots

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK