D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Brootal take the skull, eye and midface pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24789
hair is cope when you're sub 5
unironically good hair can ascend anybody 1-2 points. ur hair is easy to maintain as well, unlucky me i have fucking frizzy hair that never goes down which descends me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18879
how do you know nigga have you tried :ogre:

unironically good hair can ascend anybody 1-2 points. ur hair is easy to maintain as well, unlucky me i have fucking frizzy hair that never goes down which descends me
use a straightener

U dont need bimax
bruh
IMG 1989

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24789
Holly s

is that your basic occlusion?
indeed it is. not sure what caused it, could've been vanomycin (anti biotics) i was given till my skin turned red at birth to combat meningitis, de novo mutation as no one in family has maloclussion at all, or low muscle tone from brain damage who knows tbh. i am not forcing it at all, i can show you another pic of me jutting if u dont believe me.

once my arm is fixed for sure i will go on the path to bimax just to spite the taxpayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
indeed it is. not sure what caused it, could've been vanomycin (anti biotics) i was given till my skin turned red at birth to combat meningitis, de novo mutation as no one in family has maloclussion at all, or low muscle tone from brain damage who knows tbh. i am not forcing it at all, i can show you another pic of me jutting if u dont believe me.

once my arm is fixed for sure i will go on the path to bimax just to spite the taxpayer
Bro send your side profile

Bimax is an emergency

Bro send your side profile

Bimax is an emergency
obv he needs bimax. He is the biggest bimax candidate on this forum rn tbh. Stop gaslighting

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 18879
obv he needs bimax. He is the biggest bimax candidate on this forum rn tbh. Stop gaslighting
i think hes saying i need it urgently based on that pic (which is 100% true) i am the biggest truecel in bone structure on this forum mogged by @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 24789
i think hes saying i need it urgently based on that pic (which is 100% true) i am the biggest truecel in bone structure on this forum mogged by @Zer0/∞
yes I meant by that make bimax your surgery priority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
maybe consider chin shaving. Your chin is really vertically tall. I think I should add it to my movement aswell

Last edited:
  • Woah
maybe consider chin shaving. Your chin is really vertically tall. I think I should add it to my movement aswell
i'm worred it will fuck up my philtrum ting

i'm worred it will fuck up my philtrum ting
i think cutting vertically my chin by about 5mm will slightly improve my gonial angle

• Woah
i think cutting vertically my chin by about 5mm will slightly improve my gonial angle
gonial angle is a fuckery impossible to improve can only mask with implants or chin wing osteotomy which is 25k+ and only performed by few blackpilled surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Why do you need bimax? You don't look recessed. I think what you need is to get rid of that Jew nose by getting rhinoplasty
my nose is also a falio it is big but exacerbated by how deformed and recessed my midface and paranasal area is. refer to my avi if u believe i dont need bimax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
> Doomer take
> Ignored

cringe

a hamza cultist?

Muh narcy scamza.

No, it's cause you are a fucking doomer that would sit inside your room all day refusing to improve because "muh no point."

Why would your takes mean anything?

Muh narcy scamza.

No, it's cause you are a fucking doomer that would sit inside your room all day refusing to improve because "muh no point."

Why would your takes mean anything?
I am definitely gonna get bimax. Already taking SARMs for some sort of hope. Just being realistic and not overly optimistic about the outcomes of my efforts

my nose is also a falio it is big but exacerbated by how deformed and recessed my midface and paranasal area is. refer to my avi if u believe i dont need bimax
You sure you need bimax and not just Lefort?

You sure you need bimax and not just Lefort?
surgeon wanted to do bimax but i think im only gonna opt for a lefort cus it's massively reduced recovery time. my lower jaw is slightly crooked but it's only noticeable when i talk so a BSSO can correct that

Delete it asap, people here will roast you when they see your recession.
I've lived 39 years with that shit, idgaf. I also had chin implant 21 years ago, and it doesn't look as bad as that pic would have you believe.

I am definitely gonna get bimax. Already taking SARMs for some sort of hope. Just being realistic and not overly optimistic about the outcomes of my efforts

"Even if I got bimax I would still be incel/ltn"

That's called being overly pessimistic, not optimistic.

But, it's good that you are doing something.

However, I read your other thread, what will you do till then? You can't just sit and wait for the bimax to start your life. Start careermaxxing now or leanmaxxing. Get the ball rolling.

surgeon wanted to do bimax but i think im only gonna opt for a lefort cus it's massively reduced recovery time. my lower jaw is slightly crooked but it's only noticeable when i talk so a BSSO can correct that

Try getting a quadrangular lefort or high lefort for your paranasal area. I don't think your situation is nearly as dire as you think. You have robust facial bones. All your failos are just in that one area.

8F17E375 B7F1 4B51 B89E 93E66A0D791A

• JFL