Even if She like your face, if your short She Will mention One day or another

N

Nation

Platinum
I'm dating a girl and now its almost 6 months, im 5'8 1/2" and 5'10" 1/2" with af1 and 1' lifts.

Shes around 5'6" or 5'7" at best, She thinks we are the same height even if we arent.

First months She was always saying compliments while now sometimes Shes starting mention my height even when there Is no reason.
These arent shit tests at all, She sees me as puppy/cute even if I dominate her in bed. Shes starting making commenta like ' ..if you only were a bit taller...' ' look we are the same height ' ( shes wearing boots )( with a smile in her face knowing shes touching a weak spot)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, shieldzz, RoyaleWithCheese and 7 others
I'm dating a girl and now its almost 6 months, im 5'8 1/2" and 5'10" 1/2" with af1 and 1' lifts.

Shes around 5'6" or 5'7" at best, She thinks we are the same height even if we arent.

First months She was always saying compliments while now sometimes Shes starting mention my height even when there Is no reason.
These arent shit tests at all, She sees me as puppy/cute even if I dominate her in bed. Shes starting making commenta like ' ..if you only were a bit taller...' ' look we are the same height ' ( shes wearing boots )( with a smile in her face knowing shes touching a weak spot)

Ask her how many inches taller than her you would need to be.

Then mark those many inches on her legs and cut them off.

Tada, you are now the perfect height she desires.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, e<6gx#7Nw6APF"XU, shieldzz and 13 others
Shes not 100% into you if she mentions this.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, schizo echochamber, king_bandon and 5 others
Send face and ill tell you why

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Brutal. Face makes you boyfriend material but height makes them horny.

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull, schizo echochamber, king_bandon and 4 others
It’s not the other way round though.

They will never mention your face, they will just drift away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Shes not 100% into you if she mentions this.
@forevergymcelling said a girl called him short at the club but he still slayed her I think

Don’t act defensive, 5’8.5” is not short, she’s insecure so she gotta bring you down to her level and she’ll pick on anything that she thinks might be a negative. Also, don’t go exclusive with her, she’s trying to get to seek her validation and women don’t respect men that fall for that, so you gotta show her plenty of other girls are into you. That’s the way you gain respect back. And, don’t be afraid to call her out on her flaws, women love toxic people

• +1
Reactions: ymb
Don’t act defensive, 5’8.5” is not short, she’s insecure so she gotta bring you down to her level and she’ll pick on anything that she thinks might be a negative. Also, don’t go exclusive with her, she’s trying to get to seek her validation and women don’t respect men that fall for that, so you gotta show her plenty of other girls are into you. That’s the way you gain respect back. And, don’t be afraid to call her out on her flaws, women love toxic people
No She knows She can do fare Better, thats the truth

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Dicktator

JFL becky gf wants 6’3 chad

Just don't ever get angry or let her know it affects you. Just agree and amplify like next time she mentions it say "yeah" then start singing the oompa loompa song or some shit

If she does that pick her up and brutally fuck her

No She knows She can do fare Better, thats the truth
So what. Almost all woman have plenty of options by default. That doesn’t make her special. You’re not competing with her, you are competing for her but that’s losing game. You need to looksmax and make women compete for you, that’s the objective.
Women are only happy when they are competing for a guy. If he is tied down or easy to control, they lose interest.

Last edited:

suifuel shit like this is why i probably wouldnt date even if i had the face for it. brutally over for shortcels (which you arent even really short btw unless north european)