Even if the TikTok ban does occur…

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
These low IQ vermin will just main a different social media such as Instagram. They will continue to plague the world which will eventually lead to the demise of our societies.

This is why we must commit to a global cleansing for our future. Anyone below 100 IQ should not be allowed to breed and spread their inferior genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, soover4me, gigell and 3 others
Fuck I can't fap to 13 year old girls dancing on my feed anymore, suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lynxress, soover4me and 4 others
TikTok is a huge source of dopamine for me, it doesn’t matter what I posted I would get like 3k views a video, and that’s so much more compared to other social media platforms for me, I don’t understand how I get so many more views and likes on TikTok compared to anything else, I post the same video on YouTube and I get like 10 views

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sudanguy, scrunchables and 1 other person
this is retaliation for tencent pirating world of warcraft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and lemonnz
TikTok is a huge source of dopamine for me, it doesn’t matter what I posted I would get like 3k views a video, and that’s so much more compared to other social media platforms for me, I don’t understand how I get so many more views and likes on TikTok compared to anything else, I post the same video on YouTube and I get like 10 views
tiktok's standard for what counts as a view is prob lower due to it's abysmal user retention rate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and lemonnz
tiktok's standard for what counts as a view is prob lower due to it's abysmal user retention rate
But even likes, I have 14 followers yet I get like 140 likes a video, on YouTube the same video gets like 1 like

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Is the ban actually happening?

• Woah
Probably not tbh.
Good, I just started getting 100-200 likes per post. This jews better not ruin it or I’ll resort to violence

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lemonnz
But even likes, I have 14 followers yet I get like 140 likes a video, on YouTube the same video gets like 1 like
Likes are depended on ur video being pushed, tiktok's for u page is much less streamlined than youtube recomendations, that's prob why

• Woah
These low IQ vermin will just main a different social media such as Instagram. They will continue to plague the world which will eventually lead to the demise of our societies.

This is why we must commit to a global cleansing for our future. Anyone below 100 IQ should not be allowed to breed and spread their inferior genes.
Real for the breeding part.Must be at least MTN/MTB and 100+ IQ to think to reproduce

• +1
They won't ban TikTok. The current ordeal is just for show. They're saving face and letting Americans know, "But hey, we tried, right? Right?"

They won't ban TikTok because China will tell the world what the US government has been doing this entire time with Google, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter (now known as Elon Musk's first website, X,) and Android phones. They'll have experts and educated folks explain to Americans and show them how it works. They'll snitch the fuck out of Deeper State.

Trust me! China's got us in check with this creepy technology. TikTok ain't going anywhere! And one day in the near future, the CCP will rise in America and demand a political party in DC side by side with Democrats and Republicans. The CCP will utilize TikTok and manipulate young Americans to support their cause and if they don't, they'll be disciplined, China style.

There will be massive protests at universities for the China-American Communist Party. Some campuses will be seized for political protest. There will be many, MANY, many Chinese folks demanding this political party. There will be celebrities. Meanwhile, thousands of cameras record live for the world to witness. Some folks might ask, "Where did all of these Chinese communist members come from?" Ugh.

Last edited:
  • +1