Even if you are goodlooking, women wont write first

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
When I was new to PSL, i tested a top tier guy on tinder just to see. This guy was unknown at the time, had around 30k instagram followers

Height: 6ft3

photos
FE0C5D0B 91E8 4545 8F30 3ACC6E241044

08DA8888 BC6A 4C33 95CB 2E3819940B76

F5803837 2E91 4193 B51D D1312CBA8CD5

Matches first day
6575A33E 67CB 4753 BCB3 80DCB12F74DE

He got around 150 matches first day, matches tons of girls

YET only like 10% of girls wrote first, either ”hello” or ”you are goodlooking”. Basically 0 creativity

Even if you are top tier 1 in a million guy you still have to do everything with women

Most of these women are dating some bloated normie yet they cant even bother to write first to someone who mogs to oblivion :lul:

@forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @6ft4 @Xangsane @Amnesia @averagejoe @AspiringMogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, bloomercel, Deleted member 32325 and 22 others
YET only like 10% of girls wrote first, either ”hello” or ”you are goodlooking”.
So they do lol, also he isn’t that appealing tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Arditi, Lmao and 8 others
Yeah bro foids put 0 effort in their messages it’s fucking brutal.
I haven’t really tried OLD cus i hate having to fucking text and carry convos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, Prince88 and 10 others
So they do lol, also he isn’t that appealing tbh.
He was rated chadlite-chad when I made a rating thread about him

also he has blown up on tiktok with the old money aesthetic

so this is cope bro

Cuz they have been utterly spoiled and they genuinely don't know how to communicate, nor do t.hey have courage to take initiative in their life, because they have been abolished of any responsibility in modern society.

You lose as a male either way.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, bloomercel, Oueyy and 5 others
When I was new to PSL, i tested a top tier guy on tinder just to see. This guy was unknown at the time, had around 30k instagram followers

Height: 6ft3

photos
View attachment 2346035
View attachment 2346034
View attachment 2346033

Matches first day
View attachment 2346040

He got around 150 matches first day, matches tons of girls

YET only like 10% of girls wrote first, either ”hello” or ”you are goodlooking”. Basically 0 creativity

Even if you are top tier 1 in a million guy you still have to do everything with women

Most of these women are dating some bloated normie yet they cant even bother to write first to someone who mogs to oblivion :lul:

@forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @6ft4 @Xangsane @Amnesia @averagejoe @AspiringMogger
This is probably true, but I don’t want a genetically unfortunate man reading this thread and thinking “aargh, it all makes sense now”.

Most of these women are still down to go on a date with homeboy most likely.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover and ROTTING
He was rated chadlite-chad when I made a rating thread about him

also he has blown up on tiktok with the old money aesthetic

so this is cope bro
Gets mogged to oblivion in appeal by someone like Yerger.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
Reactions: watah, tombradylover, Mr. President and 8 others
Yea usually like 20% of your matches message first

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah bro foids put 0 effort in their messages it’s fucking brutal.
I haven’t really tried OLD cus i hate having to fucking text and carry convos
Just turn your notification off and message whenever you want.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Johanjohan
This is probably true, but I don’t want a genetically unfortunate man reading this thread and thinking “aargh, it all makes sense now”.

Most of these women are still down to go on a date with homeboy most likely.
Yes he can pull tons of girls but its still weird how most women cant even bother to write first to a top model

Maybe its a nordic phenomenon (nordic people are introverted and shy)? What is your experience when you set your location to USA?

Yes he can pull tons of girls but its still weird how most women cant even bother to write first to a top model

Maybe its a nordic phenomenon (nordic people are introverted and shy)? What is your experience when you set your location to USA?
I’m sub 5 PSL so I rarely get messages first ever but I remember they were higher effort when I set my location to Canada and London. Scandi is nightmare mode in the west.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, pneumocystosis and Johanjohan
Women are submissive by nature. They want to be courted. Girls who make the first move are usually whores or mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, rooman and Deleted member 32266
Major cope. He is legit the old money aesthetic
“Muh old money aesthetic” doesn’t matter when you snap a selfie and look like an eyebrowless soulless mole rat instead of an appeal mogger

3554412_08DA8888-BC6A-4C33-95CB-2E3819940B76.jpeg
AGENCY-Michael-Yerger-LA-Models.-2020-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified1_thumb.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Lmao, User49 and 5 others
“Muh old money aesthetic” doesn’t matter when you snap a selfie and look like an eyebrowless soulless mole rat instead of an appeal mogger

3554412_08DA8888-BC6A-4C33-95CB-2E3819940B76.jpeg
AGENCY-Michael-Yerger-LA-Models.-2020-www.imageamplified.com-Image-Amplified1_thumb.jpg
Chad v Chad JFL. Whats the point? Put him next to a normie who takes shirtless bathroom selfies which is his actual competition.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Nick.Harte, ROTTING and 1 other person
I’m sub 5 PSL so I rarely get messages first ever but I remember they were higher effort when I set my location to Canada and London. Scandi is nightmare mode in the west.
I think scandinavians are just huge aspies and introverted, even the girls.

Og jag bor i Sverige som er mer introvert än danmark, danskar er mer afslappt.

I remember writing to american girls and they were much easier to talk with and more social

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Chad v Chad JFL. Whats the point? Put him next to a normie who takes shirtless bathroom selfies which is his actual competition.
The difference is that Yerger would blow him out of the water despite there being no much difference in PSL.

• Hmm...
The difference is that Yerger would blow him out of the water despite there being no much difference in PSL.
Stop coping he did extremely well on tinder and matches with tons of girls, he is rated top tier on this website and very popular on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Imagine this, even if you and ascend after being a incel for the majority of your youth, getting rejected, getting denied sex and basic human intimacy, after all that, you would still need to approach first, text first, pay for date, do everything and put yourself in position where she will be the judge juggling you and her other options.

While you were bleeding and grinding your youth away just to "be worthy" of basic human intimacy and needs, she was getting railed by already established and born chads, or rich guys or status moggers. You could have even mogged her looks wise before your ascension, but she enjoyed 500 times greater social privilege than you simply because she was born as a foid. By the time you ascend, you are already worn out and lost so much time, while she can be content with her youth as dopamine receptors are most sensitive when you are young, and nothing can bring that time back.

We, men, have made foids the total overlords of our sexual lives.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Splinter901, Oueyy and 5 others
Imagine this, even if you and ascend after being a incel for the majority of your youth, getting rejected, getting denied sex and basic human intimacy, after all that, you would still need to approach first, text first, pay for date, do everything and put yourself in position where she will be the judge juggling you and her other options.

While you were bleeding and grinding your youth away just to "be worthy" of basic human intimacy and needs, she was getting railed by already established and born chads, or rich guys or status moggers. You could have even mogged her looks wise before your ascension, but she enjoyed 500 times greater social privilege than you simply because she was born as a foid. By the time you ascend, you are already worn out and lost so much time, while she can be content with her youth as dopamine receptors are most sensitive when you are young, and nothing can bring that time back.

Most of these girls are dating some bloated oofy doofy tbh

Were you born yesterday or something?
Water, close this low iq thread

Women are submissive by nature. They want to be courted. Girls who make the first move are usually whores or mentally ill.
Cope. Women literally pick who they want to date. Maybe they might not directly approach, but will make it so easy for a guy to court them. They might even approach first and not necesseraliy be whores or mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, rooman and Deleted member 28541
Cope. Women literally pick who they want to date. Maybe they might not directly approach, but will make it so easy for a guy to court them. They might even approach first and not necesseraliy be whores or mentally ill.
Yet most girls I see in the city are dating some oofy normie guy but they would reject him if he came up straight and asked for sex

Yeah women are fucking boring as dirt with no creativity, and expect you to carry the entire conversation even if you are gl. It’s almost like many of them don’t know why they are on tinder and aren’t serious about meeting people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, Oueyy, Kroker and 6 others
Most of these girls are dating some bloated oofy doofy tbh
I have yet to witness that.

I have seen foids cheating and getting pumped and dumped by a slayer more than I have seen them being in love with oofy doofy though...

• JFL
I have yet to witness that.

I have seen foids cheating and getting pumped and dumped by a slayer more than I have seen them being in love with oofy doofy though...
Where do u live bro

I think scandinavians are just huge aspies and introverted, even the girls.

Og jag bor i Sverige som er mer introvert än danmark, danskar er mer afslappt.

I remember writing to american girls and they were much easier to talk with and more social
Ngl I think Dane’s are very easy to talk to but they are just closed. Usually when I get rejected from cold approach Dane’s are much nicer than American women

• +1
Ngl I think Dane’s are very easy to talk to but they are just closed. Usually when I get rejected from cold approach Dane’s are much nicer than American women
Well danish people are way more extroverted than swedes tbh

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Okay, now show us the good-looking guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Debetro, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Yeah, but you still have to do basically all the work as a guy. The girl isn’t going to do the entire process for you.

• +1
Okay, now show us the good-looking guy.
He was rated chadlite-chad here and he has a 60% match rate, matched tons of goodlooking girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Gengar
He was rated chadlite-chad here and he has a 60% match rate, matched tons of goodlooking girls
I was making a joke. It seems you caught on to it when you reacted to it. :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
What is your explanation for the topic tho bro
Personally, I would think there’s two scenarios here. First scenario: it’s basically because women don’t want to seem “desperate,” so they play “hard to get” by not messaging first. Second scenario: they simply want the man to make the first move, either due to societal expectations (which is rather toxic, if you ask me) or maybe because they don’t want to seem desperate. Which basically fits right into the first scenario. We as “blackpilled” people seem to have the wrong idea about what being chad is like. We expect women to jump on their cocks as they are walking down the street, getting hit on left and right. But in reality, this isn’t the case. I have seen chad-tier dudes getting zero attention from the women around them. In fact, I was giving him more attention than the women did. It was really eye-opening for me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy3000, tombradylover, sub5faliure and 5 others
Yeah, but you still have to do basically all the work as a guy. The girl isn’t going to do the entire process for you.
When she is really interested and makes moves by herself, then "all the work"(texting her, going on a date, fucking her) is suddenly no longer a chore and is actually a very enjoyable process once you have someone who is very receptive and engaging in interaction between you two.

If she is still very passive, even after being very attracted to you, then she is simply a autistic retard and I would ditch her and rather be with someone who knows how to talk and is interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Oueyy and AutisticGymcel
Personally, I would think there’s two scenarios here. First scenario: it’s basically because women don’t want to seem “desperate,” so they play “hard to get” by not messaging first. Second scenario: they simply want the man to make the first move, either due to societal expectations (which is rather toxic, if you ask me) or maybe because they don’t want to seem desperate. Which basically fits right into the first scenario. We as “blackpilled” people seem to have the wrong idea about what being chad is like. We expect women to jump on their cocks as they are walking down the street, getting hit on left and right. But in reality, this isn’t the case. I have seen chad-tier dudes getting zero attention from the women around them. In fact, I was giving him more attention than the women did. It was really eye-opening for me.
When she is really interested and makes moves by herself, then "all the work"(texting her, going on a date, fucking her) is suddenly no longer a chore and is actually a very enjoyable process once you have someone who is very receptive and engaging in interaction between you two.

If she is still very passive, even after being very attracted to you, then she is simply a autistic retard and I would ditch her and rather be with someone who knows how to talk and is interesting.
Maybe its also a north european phenomenon

Most people here are introverted and shy and cant socialize properly

I dont know how dutch people are like, but its like that in sweden at least

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Yeah, but modern women are no longer feminine and sweet. They are narcissistic, have zero ability to pairbond, and have way too many options, so it’s going to be a chore in the majority of cases even if she really likes you.

Maybe its also a north european phenomenon

Most people here are introverted and shy and cant socialize properly

I dont know how dutch people are like, but its like that in sweden at least
I can’t say, perhaps @MoggerGaston can enlighten us on Dutch women. I don’t really know them outside of high school. And teenagers are different from adults so I don’t know where to begin. It’s been a while since I spoke to one.

• +1

It’s lose lose in dating as a male.

Did you try texting with them as this chadfish? What I found is even at that level women will often not reply, or reply short sentences and conversation cuts after few messages. Shit's exhausting, some dudes here struggle to get matches and yet it's only the beginning

• +1
Did you try texting with them as this chadfish? What I found is even at that level women will often not reply, or reply short sentences and conversation cuts after few messages. Shit's exhausting, some dudes here struggle to get matches and yet it's only the beginning
Like 50-60% of girls responded, he can probably bang 100 hot girls from tinder if he tries

But even if you are better looking than all other guys they still expect you to do everything tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They dont want to seem slutty yet all of them have banged 100 guys lol
"tee hee I want a relationship you have to wait till we're in a relationship before sex"

• JFL
"tee hee I want a relationship you have to wait till we're in a relationship before sex"
Most girls have sex on first date tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
women do the bare fucking minimum when it comes to texting, utter ragefuel sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Johanjohan