Even if you are goodlooking, women wont write first

Most girls have sex on first date tho
So true I fuck em wife em fuck em for like a month then go to the next foid but the thing is they just suck lol woman just suck

women do the bare fucking minimum when it comes to texting, utter ragefuel sometimes
Even when they are talking to a 1 in a thousand guy?

Yet people on this forum say girls go crazy for top chads

Even when they are talking to a 1 in a thousand guy?

Yet people on this forum say girls go crazy for top chads
meanwhile they are texting their friends at the speed of light literally 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
People on this forum say girls go crazy for chads

But obviously this isnt true for most girls
Bro ngl, I’m not chadlike I’m just a lightskin buff nigga that’s masculine af they love it I’m just on here cuz it’s funny and I catch a gem or two sometimes

• JFL
they are insecure of chads.
Legit this forum thinks girls are confident

Most girls have shit confidence

Thats why most of them are dating some ugly oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The difference is that Yerger would blow him out of the water despite there being no much difference in PSL.
There's a big PSL difference between them. Yerger outmogs him in every feature, especially eye area. The nordcuck is decent looking but is miles away from a real chad

So real I don’t think these guys kno female nature either it ain’t all about looks Ngl it’s about having nuts looks and knowing how to use ur words 😂

• +1
he is an austrian footballer

There's a big PSL difference between them. Yerger outmogs him in every feature, especially eye area. The nordcuck is decent looking but is miles away from a real chad
Tales from mumbai

The guy in OP mogs the average guy to oblivion

It seems very confident girls without self-doubt date HTN+ long term.

• +1
And I never denied it, he's just not a legit chad like Yerger
he has higher appeal than yerger to young girls and you are living in 2015 if you disagree

He has tiktok wavy curtains + old money style and pheno

• +1
he has higher appeal than yerger to young girls and you are living in 2015 if you disagree

why do 90% of Gen Z scandicels wear old money even if they're poor

• +1
why do 90% of Gen Z scandicels wear old money even if they're poor
People on this forum are retarded

”hes not a gigachad bro compared to yerger”

He still is the bestlooking guy on tinder by far jfl

• +1
So real I don’t think these guys kno female nature either it ain’t all about looks Ngl it’s about having nuts looks and knowing how to use ur words 😂
Legit women are passive and not as looks oriented as men

A woman could fuck an ugly guy because hes famous or NT

Personally, I would think there’s two scenarios here. First scenario: it’s basically because women don’t want to seem “desperate,” so they play “hard to get” by not messaging first. Second scenario: they simply want the man to make the first move, either due to societal expectations (which is rather toxic, if you ask me) or maybe because they don’t want to seem desperate. Which basically fits right into the first scenario. We as “blackpilled” people seem to have the wrong idea about what being chad is like. We expect women to jump on their cocks as they are walking down the street, getting hit on left and right. But in reality, this isn’t the case. I have seen chad-tier dudes getting zero attention from the women around them. In fact, I was giving him more attention than the women did. It was really eye-opening for me.
Third scenario : they have too many options and you're just a GL guy amongst many other.

• Hmm...
Third scenario : they have too many options and you're just a GL guy amongst many other.
Yet most girls are dating some oofy doofy so how does that make sense

People on this forum are retarded

”hes not a gigachad bro compared to yerger”

He still is the bestlooking guy on tinder by far jfl
Agreed, this guy is great phenotype and appeal. Anything higher than this is already ridiculous and won't do much of a difference in terms of life quality. I'd say he is objectively Chadlite is for the ultimate appeal which is what he is. Chad is already too much and unrealistic as that is like Henry Cavill, so I'd say Chadlite is great for real life and apps in terms of objective rating, but real life Chad basically as his appeal and results is pretty much the highest you can get for the most part.

@Blackgymmax

This guy is like an upgraded Niko that he experimented with due being objectively better looking and similar phenotype. Both have the old money style.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Johanjohan
Agreed, this guy is great phenotype and appeal. Anything higher than this is already ridiculous and won't do much of a difference in terms of life quality. I'd say he is objectively Chadlite is for the ultimate appeal which is what he is. Chad is already too much and unrealistic as that is like Henry Cavill, so I'd say Chadlite is great for real life and apps in terms of objective rating, but real life Chad basically as his appeal and results is pretty much the highest you can get for the most part.

@Blackgymmax

This guy is like an upgraded Niko that he experimented with due being objectively better looking and similar phenotype. Both have the old money style.
How do you explain why most women are so passive and let him do everything?

How do you explain why most women are so passive and let him do everything?
Females by nature will always want the guy to always carry and do the work as it's in their biology for them to have the guy lead them and they follow. There is a minority where the female will do the work, and try to work to get you especially when you are good looking. However, it's actually a masculine trait for them to lead as it's a bit weird for the guy to follow female's lead in terms of her setting up the date, making plans, and all that. It's just the way it is. However, do not be confused as there is a difference for female showing high level of interest and low interest which is determined by how they treat you and respond in their messages.

• +1
Yet most girls are dating some oofy doofy so how does that make sense
Because they want to have the control in the relationship and be able to do whatever they want as the feminists they are.

They know it's not possible with a Chad or at a least extent than the typical oofy doofy wich is desperate and will be able to sacrifice everything for her ass.

Better material/attention provider.

• +1
Because they want to have the control in the relationship and be able to do whatever they want as the feminists they are.

They know it's not possible with a Chad or at a least extent than the typical oofy doofy wich is desperate and will be able to sacrifice everything for her ass.

Better material/attention provider.
Yet most on this forum act like girls treat chads like gods

In reality most women have low confidence and are passive af

• +1
Chad v Chad JFL. Whats the point? Put him next to a normie who takes shirtless bathroom selfies which is his actual competition.
Yeager is way better lmao

• JFL
Yeager is way better lmao
You can argue Yeager is way better, but both already hit the threshold of maximum results. One can get better quantity maybe, but they already reached the level of getting the best high quality girls, and one can only be with so many girls at a time. It depends of the girls preference too when it comes to these kind of guys. Maybe you already experimented Yeager and the guy that was used for this experiment to know which has better results in various of locations? That's why you are saying this confidently rather than your own subjective personal opinion I'm assuming.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Blackgymmax
Yet most on this forum act like girls treat chads like gods

In reality most women have low confidence and are passive af
Chad mean nothing to them they can have plenty of them on OLD.

• Hmm...

Except he looks way older than Yerger. So no he doesn't.
Anyways girls have confidence. Any girl w low self esteem you'll be able to be ugly and oofy doofy your way in. My co worker did that p much. All girls who touch old or see social media have confidence w average guys and htns
Now chads are a different story

• +1
Except he looks way older than Yerger. So no he doesn't.
Anyways girls have confidence. Any girl w low self esteem you'll be able to be ugly and oofy doofy your way in. My co worker did that p much. All girls who touch old or see social media have confidence w average guys and htns
Now chads are a different story
What? He is and looks younger than Yerger

Bro you're goodlooking already👍
But I recommend doing something with slight pigmentation on the undereyes

Edit: Ok nvm its not you Jfl

• JFL
Have you seen Alex Lundqvist's wife
You do realize that statistically it's literally impossible for what you're saying to play out in the real-world.

Have you seen Alex Lundqvist's wife
Sub htb and even those women who are confident are usually aware of the ratio of good looking guys to women and know they'll get oofy doofyd. There's so many girls who shit on their oofy doofy. Why? Because they're confident and know they can just get another ltn ez

• +1
Legit women are passive and not as looks oriented as men

A woman could fuck an ugly guy because hes famous or NT
Bro ugly guys pull hot woman with toxicity I seen it first hand

• +1
Legit women have no standards I see so many ugly guys with hot girls
And then these niggas are pulling up charts of height there’s 7 billion woman dawg 😂

• +1
When I was new to PSL, i tested a top tier guy on tinder just to see. This guy was unknown at the time, had around 30k instagram followers

Height: 6ft3

photos
View attachment 2346035
View attachment 2346034
View attachment 2346033

Matches first day
View attachment 2346040

He got around 150 matches first day, matches tons of girls

YET only like 10% of girls wrote first, either ”hello” or ”you are goodlooking”. Basically 0 creativity

Even if you are top tier 1 in a million guy you still have to do everything with women

Most of these women are dating some bloated normie yet they cant even bother to write first to someone who mogs to oblivion :lul:

@forevergymcelling @looksmaxxer234 @6ft4 @Xangsane @Amnesia @averagejoe @AspiringMogger
I mog him

• JFL
And then these niggas are pulling up charts of height there’s 7 billion woman dawg 😂
And most guys are ugly while many girls have hot bodies and are fuckable

Yet the faggots here act otherwise

And most guys are ugly while many girls have hot bodies and are fuckable

Yet the faggots here act otherwise
There incels stuck on the app rotting there brain im glad I have a mind of my own and can separate real from bat shit crazy 😂

• JFL
There incels stuck on the app rotting there brain im glad I have a mind of my own and can separate real from bat shit crazy 😂
Ye fucking faggots here lmao

Girls are 10x better looking than guys

Ye fucking faggots here lmao

Girls are 10x better looking than guys
I got called Neanderthal for having a too masculine face like wtf this is me bro 😂
IMG 2984
IMG 3365
IMG 3366

• JFL