Even if you ascend in your mid 20s its still TOO LATE

B

blackbencarson

Bronze
obviously teens is the peak time to fuck as many girls as possible and if you didn't get to do that in your youth or before age 24 then no amount of women chasing after you will feel as good as it would if you're still 18 or even 21. i spent my whole youth being a fat ugly subhuman getting absolutely NOTHING from girls until i realized in my early 20s that time was running out so i spent the past year looksmaxing and now i have no problem getting white bitches to basically beg for my dick but it doesn't even feel worth it anymore. that shit would've been nice to have when i was young and it still mattered but the damage has been done at this point :lul: my brain is broken from not getting pussy at a normal age so i'll never be normal mentally:lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
obviously teens is the peak time to fuck as many girls as possible and if you didn't get to do that in your youth or before age 24 then no amount of women chasing after you will feel as good as it would if you're still 18. i spent my whole youth being a fat ugly subhuman getting absolutely NOTHING from girls until i realized in my early 20s that time was running out so i spent the past year looksmaxing and now i have no problem getting white bitches to basically beg for my dick but it doesn't even feel worth it anymore. that shit would've been nice to have when i was young and it still mattered but the damage has been done at this point :lul: my brain is broken from not getting pussy at a normal age so i'll never be normal mentally:lul:
It's a well-known fact that life ends after 19.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Better than rotting or betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 20370
Ascension in your 20s, 30s and even 40s is still possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Ascension in your 20s, 30s and even 40s is still possible.
if your brain stops developing before you ascend then it won't fix anything

every man NEEDS female sexual attention in their developmental years or else they'll become schizo

• +1
Reactions: Survivor95, Gaia262, joseph and 1 other person

every man NEEDS female sexual attention in their developmental years or else they'll become schizo
I suppose I'm already schizo then. :(

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and blackbencarson
just shut the fuck up and chill, make money and live life
jfl at ur retarded thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others

This is true but it still beats being incel forever
But yeah you need female validation in formative years for healthy brain development

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
This is true but it still beats being incel forever
But yeah you need female validation in formative years for healthy brain development
What is considered female validation

9E073828 C624 40EB AF40 3DB3F98CC7EF

I am destined to be schitzo and non nt. I ascended in my early 20s.

Truth is more attractive I get less i care about bitches.

not too late if u have ur hairline tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Over, Prince88 and 1 other person
What does ascension even mean? Yeah I can finally fuck average hoes on Tinder but that doesn't change the fact that I cannot relate to other people, make friends, have a social life, and thus get into a LTR with a HQ woman, marry, have children etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, NuclearBrainReturns, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
not too late if u have ur hairline tbh
Yooooo can you DM me about surgery advice bro? My bad before if you tried to DM, I had DMs on followers only. I can't DM you.

idk as long as i can have some fun

Everything in this life has been pitted against me.

There will be no ascension.

This year my hay fever blew up. Non-stop runny nose from March to September. Ofc I catch something first few days back at uni, just as hay fever season is ending. Ofc I am the most prone to colds and illnesses of anyone I have ever known. Pretty sure I have a dust mite allergy too. Makes sense...

My parents should have never conceived me. Nothing good comes from subhumans breeding.

If You can't get regular sex before 25, You will suffer the rest of your life with insecurities.

What does ascension even mean? Yeah I can finally fuck average hoes on Tinder but that doesn't change the fact that I cannot relate to other people, make friends, have a social life, and thus get into a LTR with a HQ woman, marry, have children etc
This is what is annoying about the term.

I apparently 'ascended' at 17 according to this site and yet here I am more mentally ill than ever before almost becoming a drug addict with shit friends trying to still act like rebellious teenagers in their 20s. Its so fucking tiresome

This is what is annoying about the term.

I apparently 'ascended' at 17 according to this site and yet here I am more mentally ill than ever before almost becoming a drug addict with shit friends trying to still act like rebellious teenagers in their 20s. Its so fucking tiresome

• JFL
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns