Even if you lookzmaxx you will be boring af

Based parents ngl, have you considered college yet?
kys, my parents hate me and my brother is a 25 yo truecel living in his room all day and they didn’t tell him anything.

The told me multiple times that they love him more.

I’m considering college but i would start next year, and i would go to only lose my virginity. Idgaf about studying or getting a major.

I’m considering college but i would start next year, and i would go to only lose my virginity. Idgaf about studying or getting a major.
Good, do that

How do manage to make 2 inch lifts work? What brand and shoes? 1.5 is the max I can feasibly do.
when you are short, you find ways.

Also i’m probably gonna be in a wheelchair by 50 because this shit are ruining my knees.

Good, do that
some users told me “yo bro you will not slay lool, college pussy is chad only bla bla” so i got sadder.

But honestly my life is already shit. I hate everyday i pass on this earth and i only want to live my young age to the fullest and then probably rope.

So yes, you are right. I’m gonna do that and start my year with girls that are 1 year younger than me so i’ll be haloed too.

some users told me “yo bro you will not slay lool, college pussy is chad only bla bla” so i got sadder.

But honestly my life is already shit. I hate everyday i pass on this earth and i only want to live my young age to the fullest and then probably rope.

So yes, you are right. I’m gonna do that and start my year with girls that are 1 year younger than me so i’ll be haloed too.
Very good, also even if you don't get laid you get to party and binge drink a lot which is fun, make sure to pick the biggest "party college" in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Very good, also even if you don't get laid you get to party and binge drink a lot which is fun, make sure to pick the biggest "party college" in Italy.
Yeah, made me feel better. Thanks bhai!

hello fellow weedcel

buu weed badd buu
4C746068 C593 4E40 ADAB D063199C3A0C

really,
how many people with no hobbiez here other than lookzmaxxing?
i mean cool hobbiez like surfing or boxing or playing piano

personally i base my life on guitar, swimming, cooking and smoking weed
my life is not boring, but it could be 10 times better if i was better looking

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Same. I only used religion, politics, fantasy fiction, gaming, my complete obsession with sports etc to fill a void.
They are like cheap plaster compared to real relationships .
Hobbies are actually a normie cope, done most throughout my life and they don’t make me happy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and plukee
my past hobbies were going to the gym ,watching football,music but they are to autistic so if someone ask me i would say that i dont have hobbies.

Basement dwellers will tell you this is non-NT non-TikTok chad behavior which is pointless cause it doesn't get you women. But really cool stuff dude, a much-needed reminder here that life is not all about slaying foids at clubs.
Like you slay foids at clubs. Please tell us one of your slay stories you cuck. You're a wanna-be slayer. Your ugly as shit, and a fucking manlet lying about your height here. Just KYS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back