Even if you manage to marry a virgin white woman, she will age like shit

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
White women are the most beautiful of all races, but they are the one with the worst aging, And they hit The wall earlier and earlier.
If you dream of having a beautiful wife and having children, a white woman will not be a good choice, after 30 they become increasingly ugly, stretch marks, celullites.
Especially blonde women, they have the worst aging.
Images 4

Images 1

Images 3

Images

See this example of Tom Cruise and a random woman, Tom at 57 has changed almost nothing, she on the other hand looks like his grandmother.
this is what happens if you marry a white woman (obviously you don't age as well as Cruise)
At 30 she will go down at least 2 psl

But of course, you can tell me that you will encourage your wife to be healthy, but even that will not work, if these actresses did not succeed, why do you think you will?

most of the worse ones are when the woman abuses fillers/botox, this can be prevented by not marrying a retard

tbh if you yourself live an active and healthy life and find a girl that does as well you’ll both age not badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4106, retard and 2 others
didnt-read-lol-dancing-bodybuilder.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
most of the worse ones are when the woman abuses fillers/botox, this can be prevented by not marrying a retard

tbh if you yourself live an active and healthy life and find a girl that does as well you’ll both age not badly
Theory just find a fitnes girl.
This will really help, even though the number of girls with real commitment to health is very small (I mean, use sunscreen, don't consume alcohol, etc.).
And pregnancy will still make you fat, and decay a lot in beauty

I age like dog shit and cat shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106