Even incel looking guys get clowned for being with unattractive women

H

Henry Rollins

Master
Like it's an unwritten rule that as a man you need to be with a Stacy no matter what you look like jfl. You're a skinny twink with a big nose and tiny skull? You better be fucking a Stacy. Fat and with glasses? Stacy only for you nigga.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, flippasav and truthhurts
That‘s not true at all.
If people sense you get no pussy at all, that is the true social dealbreaker.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Rhino LeFort
That‘s not true at all.
If people sense you get no pussy at all, that is the true social dealbreaker.
0 Pussy always will be the worst but if you don't win championships you may as well not play either. Point is we can't win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Gonthar and LancasteR
0 Pussy always will be the worst but if you don't win championships you may as well not play either. Point is we can't win
Can‘t argue with that

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
A lot of them r dudes who are mad that they see sub5’s with htb’s+ and why it wasn’t them who got her instead

I felt the same anger too

• +1
You don’t have to be fucking a literal Stacy to have people respect you. As long as you get relatively consistent slays with high mtb/low htbs at least you’re good

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger and SlavicGeneral
A lot of them r dudes who are mad that they see sub5’s with htb’s+ and why it wasn’t them who got her instead

I felt the same anger too
Male mindset for certain. I wonder if women are the same

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You don’t have to be fucking a literal Stacy to have people respect you. As long as you get relatively consistent slays with high mtb/low htbs at least you’re good
But that's my point you could be a sub LTN and people will still expect you to be with girls who significantly mog you. As if a man's true and only respectable achievement in life is being with attractive women

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
people will still expect you to be with girls who significantly mog you
Simply don’t think this is true. As long as your partner is your looksmatch most people will take no issue.

People don't like those who refuse to play, so you still lose...

• +1