Even manlet chads will never know the feeling of being respected by everyone

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
This is why even though I’m ugly, I would still never trade my 6’2.5” height for anything in this world. Everywhere I go, people look at me with respect and kindly gesture with a head nod. It doesn’t matter if they’re black, white, yellow, etc—being tall gets you respected everywhere.

I still don’t have luck with women because I’m ugly but the respect that my stature commands makes up for it tbh. It helps that I’m borderline asexual and don’t care about female validation. I appreciate that they fear my presence instead.

The most handsome manlet still has a napoleon complex due to his height. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, hattrick, spongebob and 4 others
Manlets in disarray

Who cares about respect when you can’t even get pussy
Hahahahahahah

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, WeiWei, ElTruecel and 3 others
damn true. there is this 6'3 guy in high school that everyone step back for instinct when he pops up

• JFL
Reactions: starbucks
such a huge cope

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
What am I coping about, low IQ Muslimcel?
my trainer is around 5‘8 and still respected by everyone, his word is law when he says something people do it
the most respectable person I know atm is short
it’s about how u act / your actions and achievements what gives u respect

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
my trainer is around 5‘8 and still respected by everyone, his word is law when he says something people do it
the most respectable person I know atm is short
it’s about how u act / your actions and achievements what gives u respect
“You’re wrong because my trainer is short and he’s so cool”

“You’re wrong because my trainer is short and he’s so cool”
we both mentioned personal anecdotal data lol

u act like u linked multiple studies

that’s just my experience, short people with a way stronger aura than tall worthless fag humans

This is why even though I’m ugly, I would still never trade my 6’2.5” height for anything in this world. Everywhere I go, people look at me with respect and kindly gesture with a head nod. It doesn’t matter if they’re black, white, yellow, etc—being tall gets you respected everywhere.
True at least u command respect at that height
I still don’t have luck with women because I’m ugly but the respect that my stature commands makes up for it tbh
cope
. It helps that I’m borderline asexual and don’t care about female validation.
and cope
The most handsome manlet still has a napoleon complex due to his height. Brutal
eh, yeah a chadlet will always be insecure about his height cuz it's the one thing holding him back but being a chad on the shorter side mogs being an ugly tallfag any day of the week

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
we both mentioned personal anecdotal data lol

u act like u linked multiple studies

that’s just my experience, short people with a way stronger aura than tall worthless fag humans
Your cuck trainer needs to have a “strong aura” and personal achievements to be taken seriously. A tall man needs to be tall and just show up.

This is oddly similar to alpha fucks, beta bucks ideology. Good looking men don’t need to invest any resources for sex. Beta males need to devote their entire livelihood and resources towards their whore gf/wives just for a crumb of pussy.

Your cuck trainer needs to have a “strong aura” and personal achievements to be taken seriously. A tall man needs to be tall and just show up.

This is oddly similar to alpha fucks, beta bucks ideology. Good looking men don’t need to invest any resources for sex. Beta males need to devote their entire livelihood and resources towards their whore gf/wives just for a crumb of pussy.
cope that only applies when you’re tall AND good looking + buff + can fight

tall with fag face is worthless u quasimodo looking ahh

cope that only applies when you’re tall AND good looking + buff + can fight

tall with fag face is worthless u quasimodo looking ahh
You don’t need to be tall and good looking to get respect from people, dumbass. A tall man automatically triggers an instinctive response in men and women. Whether he is buff or not is irrelevant as statistically, he can overpower you. Nobody knows if someone can fight, idiot.

Tall with ugly face is only worthless with women b/c it doesn’t help with getting sex. I already wrote this in the original post, cuck

You don’t need to be tall and good looking to get respect from people, dumbass. A tall man automatically triggers an instinctive response in men and women. Whether he is buff or not is irrelevant as statistically, he can overpower you. Nobody knows if someone can fight, idiot.

Tall with ugly face is only worthless b/c it doesn’t help with getting sex. I already wrote this in the original post, cuck
why do I even try to help manlets like u
I should just bully u like the abused dog that u are tbh

why do I even try to help manlets like u
I should just bully u like the abused dog that u are tbh
Ya Allah please remove the jinns you’ve sent to this vermin creation of yours—this spawn of Satan. Ya Allah please exorcise these jinns from this jahil

Ya Allah please remove the jinns you’ve sent to this vermin creation of yours—this spawn of Satan. Ya Allah please exorcise these jinns from this jahil
cringe kys

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
6'3+ most of time :
63alienfaggot

5'8.5 dismorphic beast always win

Chadlets need to Femboy/trannymaxx into a foid

short and attractive foid > short and attractive male

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Attractive people get respect regardless of height absolute cope.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I don’t think so, at least certainly not for men
I’ve seen how they get treated and I can tell u they do not get disrespected

I’ve seen how they get treated and I can tell u they do not get disrespected
Why do all short men—including attractive ones—have an inferiority/napoleonic complex then?

Inb4 “they don’t”

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Why do all short men—including attractive ones—have an inferiority/napoleonic complex then?

Inb4 “they don’t”
Haven’t seen attractive ones with it