fucking traumatized for life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wsada, Clqs and 6 others
what should i do fuck

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Inject T and DHT, go jim and do steroids you will turn into an ogre robust dude unless your facial features are feminine, that's where it's over but try first.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and mayo mogger
Inject T and DHT, go jim and do steroids you Will turn into an ogre robust dude unless your facial features are feminine, that's where it's over but try first.
i have a very big frame already i lack dimorphism in face and height

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Inject T and DHT, go jim and do steroids you will turn into an ogre robust dude unless your facial features are feminine, that's where it's over but try first.
i have very high dht too

• +1
Boneless like me? Or straight up cute

whatever this is

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Beardless like me but you seem to have better zygos but worse facial features, your mouth area is failing your looks. While my main problem is low set cheekbones who are almost unexistent and feminine eyes. I will buy minoxidil, that's my last hope. Also, change your haircut, I look terrible with that haircut. You need to appear more masculine.

• +1
Beardless like me but you seem to have better zygos but worse facial features, your mouth area is failing your looks. While my main problem is low set cheekbones who are almost unexistent and feminine eyes. I will buy minoxidil, that's my last hope.
my nose is the main failo and inward gonions , mouth is as wide as ipd so i think its fine

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Klasik01
Lol blame them for giving those genes

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and mayo mogger
my nose is the main failo and inward gonions , mouth is as wide as ipd so i think its fine
I'm talking about your mouth shape (it's turned down and thin) not wide and I also have a nose failo. my nose fails my face the most. Your nostrils are slighty big.

• +1
Lol blame them for giving those genes
did try that , but dad had cavill tier lookz in his prime and all of my mom's side is 6'2+ i got fucked up genetic recomb

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Lynxress
Why do u always look like you are about to burst into tears?

• JFL
did try that , but dad had cavill tier lookz in his prime and all of my mom's side is 6'2+
Yeah but it is not your fault brother. Everything was forced upon you since birth.

Your looks, your iq, your height, the family you were born in, the country, the gender etc. They are not under your control

• So Sad
  • +1
How old r u blud?

fucking traumatized for life
become a millionaire and blast hormones, get LL and flex on your parents before cutting contact with them forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xayru and mayo mogger
become a millionaire and blast hormones, get LL and flex on your parents before cutting contact with them forever
im still genetic recomb failure tho

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
maybe who knows i would never outgrow my uncles and cousins tho
From 17 to 20 I only grew 1.5cm I barely reach 5'10 (178cm-179 morning height), never thought about the importance of height so I should have heightmaxxed (ppl say it's cope) but now it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
@RAMU KAKA jyada has mat pat chala agle baari 4'3 nepali ban gya

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and RAMU KAKA
im still genetic recomb failure tho
Mom settled down with an ugly man who saved her out of poverty and that's why I'm average. If mom founded a better looking dude I would be slaying MTB's right now, I only needed better bone structure to win.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, zyzzbrah1234 and mayo mogger
Tell them it's their fault and to kill themselves for giving birth to you

• JFL
Reactions: xayru, RAMU KAKA, mayo mogger and 1 other person
it's true my 5'0 old mother sees 5'10 as small it's over in india

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
it's true my 5'0 old mother sees 5'10 as small it's over in india
wtffff niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @RAMU KAKA bhenchod bhai i was praying to be 5'10 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
wtffff niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @RAMU KAKA bhenchod bhai i was praying to be 5'10 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Oh shit you're the guy with the kitten emojis? Jfl I missssssssed youuuuuuuu long timeeee no seeee bhaiiiii

• JFL

• JFL
Brootal. Inject T

• JFL
brutal

• +1