Even my normie bluepilled friends have noticed the racepill

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
My normie friend was telling me (as if this was a huge revelation - bless his soul) how he’s noticed how other Indian girls tend to be nicer to me and how white girls are nicer to him as well as when people are the same race women tend to be nicer.

I asked him how, playing the ignorance card. He tells me when speaking to white women, white women are more direct with me and less smiley. But when pajeet women speak to me they’re always chatty and happy but they’re barely like that with him but white women are fine with him.

JFL I was like “wow dude yeah I never noticed that. That’s pretty true!!”

Even fucking normies see the race pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, fjor2096, Xangsane and 6 others
Im pretty sure most normies have always realized the race pill, but most will just call it racism, I mean its pretty similar, based off of how good looking they are

• +1
Reactions: mortis and FailedNormieManlet
Im pretty sure most normies have always realized the race pill, but most will just call it racism, I mean its pretty similar, based off of how good looking they are
Normies and ethnic women will say it’s racism and then uphold that very racism JFL.

I just wish they’d stop acting so preachy about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 16853
Dude literally everyone knows it's not like you just discovered some advanced math theory no offense it's just they call it "internalized racism" or shit like that they'll never truly admit the racepill because it goes against the liberal values of diversity the politicians and media men peddle lol

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and iwillbeflinch
Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The blackpill will get mainstream in 10 years

Normies and ethnic women will say it’s racism and then uphold that very racism JFL.

I just wish they’d stop acting so preachy about it tbh
True its pretty hypocritical, its the same with my race of women. They preach about why racism is bad, But I guarantee you, No other race of women in the world talks more Shit about us than them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Everyone acting like this is water is way overestimating how much normies accept that everyone is kinda racist. They think it’s just the bad people and that they themselves aren’t like that. Even white girls who only date white men legitimately think they’re super progressive because they posted some blm shit on their ig story.

They’ll never realize racism is an innate human characteristic because it’s incredibly easy for most people to ignore evidence that contradicts what they want to believe. Don’t underestimate the power of cognitive dissonance or the lack of awareness the average person has

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 18258 and FailedNormieManlet
Dude literally everyone knows it's not like you just discovered some advanced math theory no offense it's just they call it "internalized racism" or shit like that they'll never truly admit the racepill because it goes against the liberal values of diversity the politicians and media men peddle lol
I am aware lol, I just was a bit taken a back I saw it irl

In my experience curry girls are nicer to white men than curries

Racepill is brutal :feelsrope:

My normie friend was telling me (as if this was a huge revelation - bless his soul) how he’s noticed how other Indian girls tend to be nicer to me and how white girls are nicer to him as well as when people are the same race women tend to be nicer.

I asked him how, playing the ignorance card. He tells me when speaking to white women, white women are more direct with me and less smiley. But when pajeet women speak to me they’re always chatty and happy but they’re barely like that with him but white women are fine with him.

JFL I was like “wow dude yeah I never noticed that. That’s pretty true!!”

Even fucking normies see the race pill
Lol blackpill is just repackaged common knowledge that normies refuse to acknowledge. I used to work part-time with some currycels at a low tier job. As one of the few black guys at the job, my currycel colleagues used to ask me about my experience with dating apps and I told them about my ONS, FWBs and so on. They started blaming being Indian for their inability to get dates and matches but I told them it's because they appear boring in their dating profiles. They asked to see my dating profile and learn how to create better profiles. I also told them white girls like ethnic minorities because they are exotic JFL. The blackpill is too brutal for me to tell people IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and FailedNormieManlet