Even my shorter overweight friend has more confidence than me

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
Jfl. It is what it is. I wish I could be like that because it saves you so much mental distress.

show him this forum and see how confident he is after a few weeks of browsing
(tbh dont show him this forum.)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
show him this forum and see how confident he is after a few weeks of browsing
(tbh dont show him this forum.)
Hahaha I won't. There's a middle point between him and me I'm trying to achieve while looksmaxxing.

Just one more orthodontic device! just one more pair of lifts!

CONFIDENCE IS COPE. NOT IN JUST DATING, IN MENTAL HEALTH TOO. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE GL, EVERYTHING IS FUN

CONFIDENCE IS COPE. NOT IN JUST DATING, IN MENTAL HEALTH TOO. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE GL, EVERYTHING IS FUN
1.Everything matters theory.
2. It's important for mental health. if I see people who look worse and they're mentally balanced it means smth isn't right with my thought process (but this does NOT translates into me being delusional or leaving aside the blackpill)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1680
2. It's important for mental health. if I see people who look worse and they're mentally balanced it means smth isn't right with my thought process (but this does NOT translates into me being delusional or leaving aside the blackpill)
IF I WAS GL I WOULD BE HAPPY

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
We are definitely not norm since we dig this looks theory down. Most people dont know what maxilla is.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My chubby 5.5 "friend" is still happy and talks to me about his dating requirements.