Even normies know they are *almost* Incel

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Today I was talking with a friends of mine about going out and partying.
I asked him if random girls aproaching a Chadlite friend of mine was common, because yesterday one came and started talking to him.
Guess what? It was the first time it happened to him. I was surprised, and I told him that I would expect him to be the kind of guy to get laid almost everytime he goes out. He said that he barely got laid before getting a girlfriend.
I turned around to my two other friends (they are on the lower spectrum of normie level) and one just said " It is what it is" They did almost never get laid when going out.

They all knew getting laid was hard as fuck, they all know that they are quite close to being Incels. They has that look in their eyes that said " You know how things are, let's stop talking about it"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary, Michael Myers, CupOfCoffee and 27 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Michael Myers, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Sad stuff man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BigBoy, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
The only males who have sex are Chico, o pry and gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, middayshowers, Butthurt Dweller and 16 others
The only males who have sex are Chico, o pry and gandy
My friends do get sex, but once or twice every six months at most

And even gigachads get cheated on because foids are never satisfied

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
the current sexual marketplace is not sustainable, truly over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2745, DidntRead and 7 others
the current sexual marketplace is not sustainable, truly over
The biggest blackpill someone could ever take is seeing how most males barely get Laid. It is fucking retarded. Everybody is sexually open as fuck (girls the most), yet most guys are barely getting laid.
Numbers don't add up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and UglyMan
No shit. If you are not at least 96th percentile you cant just go and get laid any time you want. Thats why it's called getting lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 616, toolateforme and 2 others
Its all about collagen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
The biggest blackpill someone could ever take is seeing how most males barely get Laid. It is fucking retarded. Everybody is sexually open as fuck (girls the most), yet most guys are barely getting laid.
Numbers don't add up
It does make sense. Chad is getting a harem of women

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
No that is what you think about them to feel better about yourself.
They don't have it as hard as you do cause they are probably not socially inept, unlike you.
Also this is in the wrong section wtf

• +1
Reactions: Germania
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy
I thought Spain would be the paradise, the most beautiful girls in Europe and most men are gay anyway (that's true btw). So less competition

No that is what you think about them to feel better about yourself.
They don't have it as hard as you do cause they are probably not socially inept, unlike you.
Also this is in the wrong section wtf
The statistics dont lie. And I know so many popular guys who have been friendzoned by so many girls

They’re not mewing enough, bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Germania
The statistics dont lie. And I know so many popular guys who have been friendzoned by so many girls
What statistics? Self reports from /r/braincels about people only over 8/10 having sex?

What statistics? Self reports from /r/braincels about people only over 8/10 having sex?
There are a few studies that show that this generation is having less sex than the ones before. And there are more virgin males than ever before.

I'm sure some HighIQCel has the links

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 1464, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
It’s chad or death and it will be this way for another 20-30 years until society crash

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
HighIQCel
Seriously that's a fucking laughable term and it's always used when some faggot links a DailyMail article about pizza giving you brain cancer or something and some idiots taking it seriously. If you play your cards right (link shitty studies, Tinder experiments etc) you can be any stupid incel's smart person.

That has probably nothing to do with all the shit crazies here like to spread around like the 80/20 rule or that finally men stop getting cucked and refuse having sex to unite with their incel brothers to revolute against muh hypergamy.

Seriously that's a fucking laughable term and it's always used when some faggot links a DailyMail article about pizza giving you brain cancer or something and some idiots taking it seriously. If you play your cards right (link shitty studies, Tinder experiments etc) you can be any stupid incel's smart person.

That has probably nothing to do with all the shit crazies here like to spread around like the 80/20 rule or that finally men stop getting cucked and refuse having sex to unite with their incel brothers to revolute against muh hypergamy.
Where are the statistics to support your argument or are you just pulling information out of your ass?
There are a few studies that show that this generation is having less sex than the ones before. And there are more virgin males than ever before.

I'm sure some HighIQCel has the links

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and LowTierNormie
Where are the statistics to support your argument or are you just pulling information out of your ass?

There they are. Thanks mate.
I'm still sure some people will deny thia shit, even when the numers are fucking in front of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Cope. Most guys can get sex really easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Spreading sexual false consciousness (the idea that women are handing out sex like candy) should be a bannable offense at this point.
Look around you. Tons of ugly guys with girlfriends.
Reddit tier argument

Too many fucking bluepilled retards like you signing up.

Literally every PSL/incel forum goes to shit once it gets popular.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 275, Butthurt Dweller and 10 others
Getting approached as a guy is very rare. Now let’s see all the cool chads here tell me how many times they get approached per year

Spreading sexual false consciousness (the idea that women are handing out sex like candy) should be a bannable offense at this point.

Reddit tier argument

Too many fucking bluepilled retards like you signing up.

Literally every PSL/incel forum goes to shit once it gets popular.
Well I never denied the fact that they’re probably being ducked or betabuxxed but they’re still getting sex

Asking for number, directly completing your attractiveness or asking to hangout
Like randomly or at a party/hang out. Because TBH, whenever I picture a guy say “yeah a girl approached me yesterday” I picture like the PUA videos where he’s just walking down the street and she’s like “hey, you’re hot. what’s your number?”

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, toolateforme and LowTierNormie
Well I never denied the fact that they’re probably being ducked or betabuxxed but they’re still getting sex
wtf does "getting sex" even mean

I know guys in LTRs fucking like twice a month, would you call that getting sex? I wouldn't.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
wtf does "getting sex" even mean

I know guys in LTRs fucking like twice a month, would you call that getting sex? I wouldn't.
Wow.
I wonder where she gets dick from then.

Like randomly or at a party/hang out. Because TBH, whenever I picture a guy say “yeah a girl approached me yesterday” I picture like the PUA videos where he’s just walking down the street and she’s like “hey, you’re hot. what’s your number?”
Thats literally happened to me before except

1. She said those things in a coversation and not all at once.

2. She said "cute" and not hot.

So you ''go out and do something with your life'' copers, please stop coping

pretty obvious unfortunately
Lol. Seriously I wonder why normies delude themselves with thoes ltr.
Unless she has pure raw lust for you, it's over lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and Deleted member 470

SSDSD

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Newguyaround, Butthurt Dweller and 7 others
Lol. Seriously I wonder why normies delude themselves with thoes ltr.
Unless she has pure raw lust for you, it's over lol
yeah, normies for some reason are extremely afraid of being single and idk why, they'd rather obviously get cucked

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
A warning for bluepilled cucks:

Kys fags

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Festrunk
yeah, normies for some reason are extremely afraid of being single and idk why, they'd rather obviously get cucked
Even having bad sex once a month is better than going for months (or even years in some cases) without anything

Even having bad sex once a month is better than going for months (or even years in some cases) without anything
I wouldn't feel like that tbh, I have too much dignity to stay in a relationship where I know the girl doesn't lust for me, I'd rather stay dry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I wouldn't feel like that tbh, I have too much dignity to stay in a relationship where I know the girl doesn't lust for me, I'd rather stay dry
Normies wouldn't. They coping thinking the girl loves him or some shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470