EVEN PUTIN CANT ESCAPE FROM HEIGHTPILL

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken

NIGGA IS WEARING 4 INCH LIFTS

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29651 and 15 others
Heightpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 29651 and 6 others

The fella who made the video has no idea of how proportions work jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, Heinrich Schmidt, weebcel and 5 others
last clip comparison was retarded but the rest is funny asf i want a 6”3 mogger as my president not an incel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Dystopian
oh yes, all the ukrainias can do now is to critize the king himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53983
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Over for her

• +1
Reactions: SOAP
Damn, LL must be really dangerous if even one of the most powerful people in the world, who probably has access to the best and safest version of it, would rather do this than get it. It's also a bit encouraging, I just need 5 cm to be my ideal height. If 15 cm is feasible with the right setup (very obvious and ridiculous ofc as this shows but technically doable) then adding just 5 cm should be very easy if you find the right stuff.
What elevators do you guys think celebs and rich/powerful people who use them get? GuidoMaggi? Something more "elite" than that?

Last edited:
Had he been 6’0, he would probably be living a normal life instead of craving power like a maniac and starting wars left and right.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, lowerthirdking, LooksReality and 4 others
Damn, LL must be really dangerous if even one of the most powerful people in the world, who probably has access to the best and safest version of it, would rather do this than get it. It's also a bit encouraging, I just need 5 cm to be my ideal height. If 15 cm is feasible with the right setup (very obvious and ridiculous ofc as this shows but technically doable) then adding just 5 cm should be very easy if you find the right stuff.
What elevators do you guys think celebs and rich/powerful people who use them get? GuidoMaggi? Something more "elite" than that?
nigga do you have autism getting LL would ruin his reputation more then dropping 20 nuclear bomb to USA

• +1
Reactions: zura
If i get killed by kgb agents for creating this thread my last request is delete my account

• JFL
Reactions: zura and SurgeryEnjoyer
nigga do you have autism getting LL would ruin his reputation more then dropping 20 nuclear bomb to USA
He could get it in secret. He likes to show off his Judo while barefoot and then wears 15 cm lifts, so clearly he isn't concerned about people noticing the discrepancy between his normal vs boosted height.

Had he been 6’0, he would probably be living a normal life instead of craving power like a maniac and starting wars left and right.
Never underestimate the things a manlet would do

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
He could get it in secret. He likes to show off his Judo while barefoot and then wears 15 cm lifts, so clearly he isn't concerned about people comparing his normal vs boosted height.
Lifts are more secure if u dont putinmaxx also i dont think he would rest 1 year after getting his legs chopped off

Lifts are more secure if u dont putinmaxx also i dont think he would rest 1 year after getting his legs chopped off
True, for a man in his position it's probably literally impossible to take that kind of time off.

manlets are 10x more aggresive and low inhib every tallfag i know is pure soyboy
Which is why a Low inhib high t tallfag is something to stare at in awe (Dolph Lungdren as Ivan Drago comes to mind)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857
Putin also started the war coz he want

NIGGA IS WEARING 4 INCH LIFTS

he is the reason why all giga manlets must be castrated and dressed in women's clothing

Bluepillers: Height doesn't matter. Putin is 5'6 !

Putin: wears 4 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
Typical russians. They like violence now they must be tortured!

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
How tall are you?

Bluepillers: Height doesn't matter. Putin is 5'6 !

Putin: wears 4 inch lifts
Nigga he's 5'6 after wearing 4 inch heels

• JFL
This man might single-handedly end the entire human civilization at any given moment. You watch your mouth, OP

• JFL