Even Russians think Muslims are degenerate

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
"An Iranian MMA fighter attacked a ring girl because he was offended by how she was dressed. He was knocked out within 30 seconds of the fight, and he found out even harder after the audience turned on him. Russians don’t like it when you beat on women."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Davidproton, exo and 4 others
Lmao white knights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, 8uAte and 3 others
80% of Iranians are not like that btw. They are all secular and “anti-islam”
His test levels probably spiked and he really wanted pussy as a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Corleone, nathan and 5 others
Thats not what happened

• +1
Reactions: spark
A whole different story happened

• +1
Reactions: spark
"An Iranian MMA fighter attacked a ring girl because he was offended by how she was dressed. He was knocked out within 30 seconds of the fight, and he found out even harder after the audience turned on him. Russians don’t like it when you beat on women."

I’m not Russian but I’d have attacked him as well. I’m incensed hearing this, how DARE he attack an innocent woman doing her job.

Yes I am sexist BUT I demand rights and this woman did NOTHING wrong fuck this Mohameden. Good on Russia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, beefliverontop, Davidproton and 3 others
What makes you think they wouldnt?

80% of Iranians are not like that btw. They are all secular and “anti-islam”
His test levels probably spiked and he really wanted pussy as a virgin
I agree with you. The ones I met don’t care

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I support him, a woman should not be dressed like that. The world is upside down, there's many Islamic beliefs that could be criticized but you retards go and criticize a based view

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fukmylyf, 8uAte and 7 others
Where's the beating, he barely kicked her ass, when we were kids we often tried to kick each other asses like that as a prank, it was a very common thing in old silent comedies...
7d4fe6df64b58d0a2097bac17d41242d.gif
he-kicked-me-right-in-the-middle-of-my-daily-duties.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Steel, Corleone and 2 others
@AlexAP what do you disagree with? The degenerates ones are the ones who allow women to dress like prostitutes publicly. Ring girls are coomer fantasies of the old jewish men who are behind these shows.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I’m not Russian but I’d have attacked him as well. I’m incensed hearing this, how DARE he attack an innocent woman doing her job.

Yes I am sexist BUT I demand rights and this woman did NOTHING wrong fuck this Mohameden. Good on Russia
Ikr, it's insanely hard not to hate muslims even as a muslim(tho I'm really secular)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Seems like complete bs

First of all Russians are massive womanbeaters. There are even domestic violence laws which were scraped off to make womanbeating easier. Also the guys who are beating him are not even "Russian" but some Muzzies you can tell at the end none of them even look Russian. Are they beating him because of the kick? Do we even know that for sure? Maybe they knew the woman personally...

Again some truecel white knight made up some gay ass narrative on twitter.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
LOL BARELY TOUCHED HER

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
It was Chechans attacking the armenian at the end, did you even watch the video

Unfortunately for your whitey simp ass this is the real story:

On April 19, at the Hardcore MMA tournament in Moscow, Iranian fighter Ali Kheibati kicked a ring girl passing by with a sign with the round number. About this reports Sport24.

The fighter explained his action by saying that he was on edge before the fight, and the girl irritated him with her appearance. After the ring girl hit, Maria left the octagon. The presenters and fighters tried to reason with Ali Kheibati, but the athlete did not see his guilt at that time.

After the fight, the presenters announced that the injured girl would receive Heibachi's fee. Later, a video of the fighter’s apology appeared on social networks. He stated that he respected women and did not want to be offended.

The riots at the tournament did not end with the ring girl incident. After the gong, Kheibati hit his opponent Arkady Osipyan in the back of the head. When the fight ended in a knockout and loss for the Iranian, a group of people burst into the hall and started a mass brawl. The crowd beat — winner Arkady Osipyan. Afterwards the decision was made for life suspend Ali Kheibati from participating and performing in all Hardcore leagues.

Sorry to burst your SFcel bubble :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Steel and Shahnameh
As a misogynist, Islamaphobe and white knight hater, I don't know who to support in this clip 😔

Unfortunately for your whitey simp ass this is the real story:

On April 19, at the Hardcore MMA tournament in Moscow, Iranian fighter Ali Kheibati kicked a ring girl passing by with a sign with the round number. About this reports Sport24.

The fighter explained his action by saying that he was on edge before the fight, and the girl irritated him with her appearance. After the ring girl hit, Maria left the octagon. The presenters and fighters tried to reason with Ali Kheibati, but the athlete did not see his guilt at that time.

After the fight, the presenters announced that the injured girl would receive Heibachi's fee. Later, a video of the fighter’s apology appeared on social networks. He stated that he respected women and did not want to be offended.

The riots at the tournament did not end with the ring girl incident. After the gong, Kheibati hit his opponent Arkady Osipyan in the back of the head. When the fight ended in a knockout and loss for the Iranian, a group of people burst into the hall and started a mass brawl. The crowd beat — winner Arkady Osipyan. Afterwards the decision was made for life suspend Ali Kheibati from participating and performing in all Hardcore leagues.

Sorry to burst your SFcel bubble :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’m bbc I’m not a cumskin and I’m against hitting people for no reason. That poor girl was humiliated for no reason

Ikr, it's insanely hard not to hate muslims even as a muslim(tho I'm really secular)
Secular Muslims are a few Hadiths away from leaving the religion. Your religion in th Quran allows for women to be used as “gardens to sow your seeds” go ask your mum how she feels about being used like that lol.

Your prophet not only liked kids but he also allowed his soldiers to rape captive women infront of their husbands after the battle of Hunien. As I said being a secular Muslim just means you’re not very knowledgeable about your religion. I almost converted until I found the truth about your religion

I don’t say this to disrespect you but to bring awareness that your religion is false, your prophet a sinner even by Islamic sharia standards (he listed for his adopted nephews wife and made him divorce her and u der sharia lusting for another mans wife punishable). Prophet couldn’t even stick to his own rules :forcedsmile:

When the fight ended in a knockout and loss for the Iranian, a group of people burst into the hall and started a mass brawl. The crowd beat — winner Arkady Osipyan.
Wtf why, were they confused

They were associated with the Iranian. Basically his high T ethnic crew. Brutal indeed :blackpill:
Don't think this is the explanation

I support him, a woman should not be dressed like that. The world is upside down, there's many Islamic beliefs that could be criticized but you retards go and criticize a based view
Exactly even though the context is fake the guy did become agitated because of her slut skank whore appearance. Based ogre ethnic

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and AlexAP
Russians are a bunch of cuck simps it seems @St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Debetro and St.TikTokcel
Russians are a bunch of cuck simps it seems @St.TikTokcel
It's in their blood and obviously soviet influence @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and 8uAte