Even Stacies are into Gaming Now

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
It is no longer an incel hobby.

Also they love nintendo, LMAO at incels who only like Playstation.

Another reason to get rejected by women. Sure Chad would play zelda with her then have sex whilst these so called mature incels thinking they the man playing some Call of duty game.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Darkeningstar and WatermelonLover
IMG 4562

How is close to stacy?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Type of guy to call Pokimane a stacy :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, deepfuckingvalue and Darkeningstar
Frauded ugly "I'm pretending to be interested in what I'm playing and I'm going to be overly emotional about it" girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TsarTsar444, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Frauded ugly "I'm pretending to be interested in what I'm playing and I'm going to be overly emotional about it" girl.
More than enough to satisfy lonely normies. Foids get reach of streaming because they have a pussy. Life on easy mode

Op u fucking pumpkin

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Watching anime in your 20's is even worde albeit

Stacy in Mumbai.

shes not stacy tho retard

Oh, I cannot explain
Every time, it's the same
Oh, I feel that it's real, take my heart
I've been lonely too long
Oh, I can't be so strong
Take a chance for romance, take my heart
I need you so
There's no time, I'll ever go

Cheri Cheri Lady, goin' through emotion
Love is where you find it, listen to your heart

are you fucking retarded

its literally just so reddit basement dwellers can say "oh my charles darwin! :soy: shes hot AND plays video games like me? :feelsgood: let me donate my life savings! :feelshah:"

JFL at "into gaming"

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Darkeningstar and alurmo
this is huge incel cope, i have to call you out.
just look at her instagram, she loves video games and cosplays all the time as her fav characters.

you incels are just too negative and dark about life.

there are a lot of girls online who love games and grew up playing them. they are not pretending.
if simps give them money, that is the fault of those men, I aint giving her a cent.

• +1
this is huge incel cope, i have to call you out.
just look at her instagram, she loves video games and cosplays all the time as her fav characters.

you incels are just too negative and dark about life.

there are a lot of girls online who love games and grew up playing them. they are not pretending.
if simps give them money, that is the fault of those men, I aint giving her a cent.
Not a cope; she exaggerates her reaction in relation to what she perceives because she knows how it works. It is a basic female manipulative attempt. "Just look at her Instagram"... Bingo.
By the way, you'd be surprised how often people do something they don't like but they seem to like it. I won't go into details

Last edited:
It is no longer an incel hobby.

Also they love nintendo, LMAO at incels who only like Playstation.

Another reason to get rejected by women. Sure Chad would play zelda with her then have sex whilst these so called mature incels thinking they the man playing some Call of duty game.

Dude ru retarded

Not a cope; she exaggerates her reaction in relation to what she perceives because he knows how it works. It is a basic female manipulative attempt.
By the way, you'd be surprised how often people do something they don't like but they seem to like it
everyone overreacts to games being revealed, and it is mostly men doing it. Just look at rogersbase, he is the worst. they do it for views and money. but a lot of them love games. they just want fame and money too.

also it is a cute 2d zelda game, if it was some dark souls shit then it would be obvious she is faking.

• +1
everyone overreacts to games being revealed, and it is mostly men doing it. Just look at rogersbase, he is the worst. they do it for views and money. but a lot of them love games. they just want fame and money too.

also it is a cute 2d zelda game, if it was some dark souls shit then it would be obvious she is faking.
I edited some things because in my haste I had made jibes.

By the way: I'm not the type to get upset, much less get upset about being labeled, let alone in here which I know is a habit. Couldn't it be, though, that one has at least a gray idea about the nature of women (and others) despite having had positive experiences with women? Not only incels (and currently I am one, previously not at all) have caustic views about the weaker sex.

By the way: I'm not the type to get upset, much less get upset about being labeled, let alone in here which I know is a habit. Couldn't it be, though, that one has at least a gray idea about the nature of women (and others) despite having had positive experiences with women? Not only incels (and currently I am one, previously not at all) have caustic views about the weaker sex.
yeah but a lot of men as I said fake reactions to games as well, and most game streamers are men and people donate money to these men, eg asmongold, xqc, hasan and others etc. you all just pointing out women but a lot of men make money this way as well plus they like games too......................

game streaming is a legit way to make money today if you can get a following. The responses in here are biased and hypocritical. just cuz someone making money off reacting to games or streaming doesnt mean they dont like video games.

• +1
yeah but a lot of men as I said fake reactions to games as well, and most game streamers are men and people donate money to these men, eg asmongold, xqc, hasan and others etc. you all just pointing out women but a lot of men make money this way as well plus they like games too......................

game streaming is a legit way to make money today if you can get a following. The responses in here are biased and hypocritical. just cuz someone making money off reacting to games or streaming doesnt mean they dont like video games.
In fact, men also do the same thing, perhaps with less boldness, but they do it. Or they "ridicule" themselves in other ways. If the message went out that only women do this I was misunderstood.
You can find more of my posts where I "pick on" males, call Cavill a cuck, etc.