Even tall people are obsessed with height.

Manana

Manana

Gold
I claimed more than 20 percent of young men are over 190cm.
My tall friends instantly disagreed.

I'm not saying 190 isn't tall, it just isn't rare here therefore isn't special on it's own.

I swear every man regardless of how tall; is obsessed with height. Every tall man I know is extremely aware of their height and how much it brings in social circles and life in general.
Tall people are also very sensitive about height and being heightmogged. It's often something they build their whole character around.

Am I tripping or is more than 20% youngcels over 190 in the Balkans? In my life experience, it has to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 7 others

I'm not saying 190 isn't tall, it just isn't rare here therefore isn't special on it's own.

I swear every man regardless of how tall; is obsessed with height. Every tall man I know is extremely aware of their height and how much it brings in social circles and life in general.
Tall people are also very sensitive about height and being heightmogged. It's often something they build their whole character around.

Am I tripping or is more than 20% youngcels over 190 in the Balkans? In my life experience, it has to be.
Everyone wants to be special. Water. No one fucking cares. I dnr most of it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, borismonster, bloomercel and 2 others
No. Maybe in herzegovina. 190 is 90th percentile pretty much elsewhere

Face is law

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Most tall people I know are brain dead the only thing that they care about is their height that’s all I would to if I was as tall as them

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, <6PSLcel and bloomercel
I live there
No chance, all my life there was always at least 30% of my peers over 190. Through high school, college, everywhere. You probably go to some soy college.

No chance, all my life there was always at least 30% of my peers over 190. Through high school, college, everywhere. You probably go to some soy college.
LMAO

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
There was a report in Netherlands that said that around 20% were above 190cm.
They reported an average of 182-183,if the average in the Balkans is similar them It is possible that 20% are over 190 just like in NL.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Manana and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Screenshot 20240420 215112 No you aren't 5"11-6"0 is average in some Balkan countries except Albania

• +1
Reactions: Manana
You think 1 out of 10 is over 190 in the Balkans, THATS CAGEFUEL :lul::lul::lul:
even less. im 188 unfrauded and comfortably in the 90th percentile range. youre just a manlet, so sorry

even less. im 188 unfrauded and comfortably in the 90th percentile range. youre just a manlet, so sorry
I knew your height immidiately you coper.

So sorry you aren't special :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah nigga legit just be 190 cm and ur fine. u dont need to mog every nigga, just be at least 190 cm, u rlly think girls care that much that u height mog a nigga if ur 196 cm instead of 190? no lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zan, bloomercel and 2 others
No. Maybe in herzegovina. 190 is 90th percentile pretty much elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Manana
Thank you!!

@cytoplasm Crying right now.
Balkans is where the actual tallfags are, muhh netherlands, its a meme jfl

• +1
yep im the coping one. if you think 30% of men are above 190 its cause youre a small little midget

did i say i was
I said that was my social circle growing up you retard. I was just giving an example.

You think You are 1/10 at 188 lmao. Thats worse.

tallfags love flexing how tall they are and it hurts them when they are not the tallest person in the room even if they are super tall themselves.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, kicktheslowflow and Manana
I said that was my social circle growing up you retard. I was just giving an example.
social cirlce = an entire region. ok bud
You think You are 1/10 at 188 lmao. Thats worse.
i dont think that. just an observation, if you get heightmogged by everyone doesnt mean we all do

Ugly tallfags in my experience always remind their better looking but shorter friends that they are short

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Manana
@Manana where are you from, sir?

It's rare i think, my friend's mom is tall and so is their father so they're all 6'3, not to mention their grandfather was 6'4-6'5. There's multiple users on here with tall parents and they're just 6'1. If 190 was common the average height in the netherlands/dinaric alps would easily be 6'3. Every source I've read is 6'1 and a weak 6'2 at most for both of these countries. A real 6'3 person is actually quite huge from my experience.

Last edited:
True, I’m 6’5 and my day is ruined when I see a guy slightly taller than me

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Only if height is the only thing u have going for you

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
No one below 6ft should visit the balkans for their own mental sanity.

• +1
The only guy Balkan guy ik (Bulgarian) is the same height as me. His family prolly moved to America cuz they couldn’t take the heightmog.