Even the hottest blonde women is only a high tier MTB to me

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Title.

Every blonde women should be forcibly sent to hair dye chambers and doused with dark hair dye. Those who refuse shot on the spot, their hair saved and dark haired wig put on their heads for humiliation.

This is the only thing I disagree with Hitler about. We need a blonde people genocide.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borismonster, try2beme, WishIwasChico and 7 others
we don't care for your taste muzzie swine, best you're getting is Aisha 2.0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Krakowski, exo and 2 others
Nah, Serval is gigastacy

Servaliuxiuko

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
Title.

Every blonde women should be forcibly sent to hair dye chambers and doused with dark hair dye. Those who refuse shot on the spot, their hair saved and dark haired wig put on their heads for humiliation.

This is the only thing I disagree with Hitler about. We need a blonde people genocide.
tbh

imo blond + blue eyes stacies are so fucking generic that they are htb, i would chose a brown hair girl that actually has some character to her looks than that shit

• +1
Reactions: zura, SecularIslamist and KING REIDYZ
same, i don't find blonde gurls to be very attractive honestly, blue eyed pale gingers fog blondes to the lima heaven and back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and normie_joe
I've never really been into blondes either.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
When you say blonde, do you refer to this

d63ac47ec7d1002864374c5f65b2a8d2.jpg

Or this
MV5BMDdhYTZkYzktMjBjZi00ZTM4LWIyMmMtMDc4ZmExMzkwYTJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
The first one but also less blonde than that. The second woman is more of a dirty blonde, not really what I was talking about, but I'm not gonna argue that she's not blonde. And, yeah, she's gorgeous.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
When you say blonde, do you refer to this

d63ac47ec7d1002864374c5f65b2a8d2.jpg

Or this
MV5BMDdhYTZkYzktMjBjZi00ZTM4LWIyMmMtMDc4ZmExMzkwYTJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg
that first one is a plastic bimbo :lul:
, but by blonde i mean second, the natural blonde wimen. i just find pale cool undertone gingers to be sexier for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
that first one is a plastic bimbo :lul:
, but by blonde i mean second, the natural blonde wimen. i just find pale cool undertone gingers to be sexier for some reason.

Exactly.

That's why I asked if you specifically meant the plastic bimbo type blonde or the natural, cause they are both blonde but on different spectrums.