Even tho I don't have a gf yet I'm still feeling confident that I might end up LTRing a MTB or HTB

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Is that how chad feels if he ends up not slaying for a certain period of time for a reason or another? Like, is he so confident on himself that he knows he is probably gonna keep on slaying after things get solved and shit?? :ogre:

Even tho I haven't been in a relationship for some months by now, the fact that I slay girls at least on a monthly basis, have some girls wanting to LTR me, and receive validation pretty much daily, makes me confident enough to really feel like it's just a matter of time until I end up LTRing a cutie. :love:

Ltr Is harder. Every idiot can get ons from horny girls. With your personality they Will get bored fast

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 22124 and Virgin at 29 😔
Ltr Is harder. Every idiot can get ons from horny girls. With your personality they Will get bored fast
Foids usually like my personality, that's why there's a girl I ended up building a FWB kind of relationship, and now we fuck from time to time, go to parties together and shit.

+ on my last relationship we broke up just because her mom prohibited us to ever meet each other again, it wasn't anything related to my personality... I find it funny that girls seem to like my personality more than boys sometimes, probably because of low prenatal feminine brain which makes me more relatable to them than high-T ogres. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Foids usually like my personality, that's why there's a girl I ended up building a FWB kind of relationship, and now we fuck from time to time, go to parties together and shit.

+ on my last relationship we broke up just because her mom prohibited us to ever meet each other again, it wasn't anything related to my personality... I find it funny that girls seem to like my personality more than boys sometimes, probably because of low prenatal feminine brain which makes me more relatable to them than high-T ogres. :ogre:
those were complete uggos though. MTB-HTBs are demanding asf in a relationship

those were complete uggos though. MTB-HTBs are demanding asf in a relationship

Until now I'm doing fine with the med emo girl from my gym :ogre: if I end up LTRing her I'm gonna be a happy man :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 1768651

Until now I'm doing fine with the med emo girl from my gym :ogre: if I end up LTRing her I'm gonna be a happy man :Comfy:
She also talks in a really quirk autistic way :love:, like, she sends lots of messages at a time, commit some typos and talks about some random shit out of nowhere just to commit to the role of a maniac pixie dream girl

This is how the average woman feels like. They can be single for a few months/years but they have 0 anxiety or fear because they know they could get a new man whenever they want.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.