even tho i’ve lived life as an mtn, ive still had multiple gf’s and women who (right now) like me why is that?

tato00_0

tato00_0

Iron
all my life i’ve been ltn, it was only until recently that i got up to mid mtn. but back when i was ltn i still had a gf who was high mtb. then when i got up to high ltn/low mtn, i got with this other girl who genuinely loved me and thought i was super attractive. i had a sex life, she loved showing me affection, it was great. but now that i’m up to mid mtn and got back on forums it’s been confusing me because irl im doing good with women, but on here i feel ropeful. and js to lyk, the women that like me are mtb’s (almost htb’s), is this just a case of looksmatching? or is there something deeper in life that i haven’t fully grasped yet?

• +1
Reactions: janet and Quncho
all my life i’ve been ltn, it was only until recently that i got up to mid mtn. but back when i was ltn i still had a gf who was high mtb. then when i got up to high ltn/low mtn, i got with this other girl who genuinely loved me and thought i was super attractive. i had a sex life, she loved showing me affection, it was great. but now that i’m up to mid mtn and got back on forums it’s been confusing me because irl im doing good with women, but on here i feel ropeful. and js to lyk, the women that like me are mtb’s (almost htb’s), is this just a case of looksmatching? or is there something deeper in life that i haven’t fully grasped yet?
Same for me bro. Maybe the personality is good?

I'm LTN but hella foids have had crushes on me over the years, especially when I was addicted to drugs and emo asf

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho
maybe it’s like forums ≠ real life and it’s a echo chamber of self hate

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox, watah, Nirvana and 1 other person
maybe it’s like forums ≠ real life and it’s a echo chamber of self hate
lmao igs, but still it’s js weird how one day i’m feeling ropeful but the next im getting invited to go out to eat with foids and they genuinely want to spend time with me (and have also told me straight up that i look good)

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox
lmao igs, but still it’s js weird how one day i’m feeling ropeful but the next im getting invited to go out to eat with foids and they genuinely want to spend time with me (and have also told me straight up that i look good)
u obviously can’t handle being on the forum and it degrades ur mental help, stop avoiding it and just get off

you have psl brainrot, this forum is completely delusional about actual looks theory and doesn't have all the answers, looks obviously also aren't the only factor if you go outside

pure :blackpill: at it's core is a complete demographic lie which is easily solved with NT-pill

• +1
Reactions: watah
Deadass same i was 6'0 and mtn but i got all the bitches in highschool idk how and i was autistic as fuck with no friends. There were so many people that mogged me. Genuinely how did foids like me

you have psl brainrot, this forum is completely delusional about actual looks theory and doesn't have all the answers, looks obviously also aren't the only factor if you go outside

pure :blackpill: at it's core is a complete demographic lie which is easily solved with NT-pill
Its funny bc i was mid as fuck in HS and non NT how do u explain 7 girls having crushes on me jfl

• +1
Tales from Mumbai mechanic shop but yeah .org is disconnected from the real world

you can't using :blackpill: :Comfy:
Because high school is a small pool of competition. Try dating as an adult. I know guys who were fucking Stacie’s in high school who beg whales for dates now and their ex gfs are chad only now.
That’s why the missing out on teenage love pill is so brutal because when they reach college age and start using tinder their egos explode and they quit fw normies.

• +1
Reactions: watah and janet
This is so true. I was rated low MTN, but I have been able to pull some insanely hot girls that other guys are jealous of and who other guys have told me, "Their friend was jealous of me because a hot chick was giving me all her attention and no one else" when the black pill said she shouldn't be giving me any. I like the forms for advice on how to look better, but I don't know wtf is going on with the ranking system. I feel like some guys just want to put down others who look better than them. Like, I get compliments from foids about my eyelashes and have been approached by girls twice in public over the past year (which never happened before), and unless I'm wrong, girls don't normally do that. (also there not as blunt like guys they say some shit like did we go to school together. Im still in school. Then they ask for your IG ect). If any body else has any theories on why this happens im totally open to hearing them idk i could just be really lucky.

It's really been fucking with my head and mental state to the point where now I need female validation minimum every 3 days from at least a 5/10, and I'm insanely insecure and focused on my looks. (This is not entirely the forum's fault but it defiantly majorly contributed)

• +1
Reactions: whoamiwhat and janet
How tall are you 👍

Because high school is a small pool of competition. Try dating as an adult. I know guys who were fucking Stacie’s in high school who beg whales for dates now and their ex gfs are chad only now.
That’s why the missing out on teenage love pill is so brutal because when they reach college age and start using tinder their egos explode and they quit fw normies.
I agree but what I dont think your taking into consideration kids from other schools eg parties and other gatherings where popular kids get together (Stacie and chad). There egos are already high but once they use tindier I assume they would go fucking sky high

I agree but what I dont think your taking into consideration kids from other schools eg parties and other gatherings where popular kids get together (Stacie and chad). There egos are already high but once they use tindier I assume they would go fucking sky high
yeah where i go to school there r hella deathnics but since its in a ghetto ass area, it’s what most girls r attracted to. so i feel like since i look mexican but im not dark, it brings me that appeal from foids

I think nt-pill is the truth since I experienced the same in college.

This is so true. I was rated low MTN, but I have been able to pull some insanely hot girls that other guys are jealous of and who other guys have told me, "Their friend was jealous of me because a hot chick was giving me all her attention and no one else" when the black pill said she shouldn't be giving me any. I like the forms for advice on how to look better, but I don't know wtf is going on with the ranking system. I feel like some guys just want to put down others who look better than them. Like, I get compliments from foids about my eyelashes and have been approached by girls twice in public over the past year (which never happened before), and unless I'm wrong, girls don't normally do that. (also there not as blunt like guys they say some shit like did we go to school together. Im still in school. Then they ask for your IG ect). If any body else has any theories on why this happens im totally open to hearing them idk i could just be really lucky.

It's really been fucking with my head and mental state to the point where now I need female validation minimum every 3 days from at least a 5/10, and I'm insanely insecure and focused on my looks. (This is not entirely the forum's fault but it defiantly majorly contributed)
same bro no matter how much validation I get I still hate myself

• +1