Even though I spend almost every moment of my life alone, the thought of having a GF to spend time with gives me FOMO that I could've...

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
...spent that time chasing new slays

There was a couple a few seats in front of me at the event I was at today and they were touching each other throughout but I thought to myself: even though I have paid for a ticket to go view this event by myself, if I had a GF to go to this event with and she bought her own ticket, I would still spend the time with her thinking that I am wasting time partaking in leisure activities with her when I could be moneymaxxing / e status maxxing or looking for a new slay since repeat slays just never hit the spot for me.

This is why I have never really felt jealousy when I've seen adult couples, because I know that even if I had an attractive GF it is not enough to just repeatedly fuck her and spend time with her and call it a day, I need to know that there is a large percentage of girls just as attractive as her that are attracted to me that I would be able to slay

Having one girl would just remind me about how much I want to slay other girls, whereas having no girl makes me feel like I am on a productive grind to ascension (even though I waste a ridiculous amount of time)

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob