Even though im a virgin i can imagine what it feels like to insert penis inside vagina

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Haha I have a pretty good idea in my head of what it feels like as you slide it in and keep thrusting. I'm happy with this because I don't need to desperately try to fuck some landwhale to know it feels like because I already do without ever having done it. This is probably instinctive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, germanlooks, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
U will know one day if u set ur mind on it :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
U will know one day if u set ur mind on it :Comfy:
Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about. I've set my mind to think about it and it's allowed me to know what it feels like.

Touch the inside of your cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Yes this is exactly what I'm talking about. I've set my mind to think about it and it's allowed me to know what it feels like.
I used a tenga cup one time and once the cup gets warm from use it feels very similar. All pussies are different tho, there is no 1 way it feels, some girls even vary from envrionemental factors such as health and cycle stage. You are probably right in your assumption :Comfy:

• +1
I used a tenga cup one time and once the cup gets warm from use it feels very similar. All pussies are different tho, there is no 1 way it feels, some girls even vary from envrionemental factors such as health and cycle stage. You are probably right in your assumption :Comfy:
I bought tenga cup, but couldn't even fit it inside. Wow, I felt like a chad. Tried tenga egg tho, it was hot!

• JFL
Zakamg

this foids pussy feels like heaven

I want to experience favela pussy
@GandyIsNormie @kjsbdfiusdf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, gamma and aBetterMii
Damn this got me hard tbh, can’t wait to fuck my girl on Friday ngl

I already fucked and received blowjobs in my dreams but never irl and the feeling was different than just jerking off

Haha I have a pretty good idea in my head of what it feels like as you slide it in and keep thrusting. I'm happy with this because I don't need to desperately try to fuck some landwhale to know it feels like because I already do without ever having done it. This is probably instinctive.
Its not difficult to get a good visual of what it's like. Imagine sliding inside a hairy asshole. That's pretty close to the actual vagina. Though less wet unless the person ate Mexican food earlier.