Even though whites mog

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
They don't have some of the good features that niggers or ethnics have, like thick eyebrows, curly hair, thick eyelashes, full lips or tanned skin.

I think the ideal high smv and PSL guy is a white guy who has maybe a grandparent or one parent who's a good looking nigger or ethnic but the majority of his dna is white. So he could get white features like green or blue eyes with a positive tilt, tanned skin, broad shoulders, over 6 feet, and some of the ethnic features that look good as well.

I have wavy/curly hair and it's a very good halo.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13627, Stare, Deleted member 13462 and 10 others
You used the N word im reporting you:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Germania, Deleted member 7029 and 6 others
I have of all that except curly hair

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
They don't have some of the good features that niggers or ethnics have, like thick eyebrows, curly hair, thick eyelashes, full lips or tanned skin.

I think the ideal high smv and PSL guy is a white guy who has maybe a grandparent or one parent who's a good looking nigger or ethnic but the majority of his dna is white. So he could get white features like green or blue eyes with a positive tilt, tanned skin, broad shoulders, over 6 feet, and some of the ethnic features that look good as well.

What do you guys think?
WTF is this cope?

Many meds have those features.

• +1
Reactions: madmax, Nisse, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others

What do you guys think?
kek u just described me

• Woah
I'm italian, not sure where I fall in the /pol/ chart :lul:
All depends on what you look like. If you look ethnic you're ethnic.

yeah, bro white with ethnic features = med

Med Pride REPRESENT
medpride.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 10615, Inscol and 7 others

Med Pride REPRESENT
medpride.png
No I mean like a good looking dark Israeli mixed with a swedish woman. I'm not talking about greeks or spanish. Although I suppose the result of mixing would be similar to med.

All depends on what you look like. If you look ethnic you're ethnic.
Anyway you description makes me think of Tyler Maher, I always thought he had some black grandpa or something

Med Pride REPRESENT
medpride.png
The fuck is india doing in there. They ain't med they're curries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
This thread was made by a Joo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Stare, varbrah and 2 others
Anyway you description makes me think of Tyler Maher, I always thought he had some black grandpa or something
I meant more like Wentworth Miller or Ian Somerhalder. Somerhalder is part native american and Miller is like a mix of 12 different things.

meds have it all

• +1
WTF is this cope?

Many meds have those features.
they aren't really white. They're all mixed with arabs and west asians. White is sweden, Norway, poland and Russia and countries like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10367
meds have it all
Nope. Most of them are 5'8 and average/above average looking with often dark features. The ones who have it all are kids with two, tall attractive parents of different races.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
they aren't really white. They're all mixed with arabs and west asians. White is sweden, Norway, poland and Russia and countries like that.
Cope

Also JFL at considering Russians whites when they are mixed AF with Asians, but not meds :lul:

• +1
Cope

Also JFL at considering Russians whites when they are mixed AF with Asians, but not meds :lul:
Meaning that meds are already mixed with sandniggers who have the features mentioned above, while what you're trying to do is say that whites already had those good features and they didn't get them from somewhere else, which is low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
Meaning that meds are already mixed with sandniggers who have the features mentioned above, while what you're trying to do is say that whites already had those good features and they didn't get them from somewhere else, which is low IQ
Sure bro, everyone not blonde with light eyes and pale skin is ethnic bro.

Nessman and Chico could easily pass as Indians bro

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Sure bro, everyone not blonde with light eyes and pale skin is ethnic bro.

Nessman and Chico could easily pass as Indians bro

JFL
That's not what I said. The reason why I made this post was because everyone kept saying that whiter is better. Which I don't think is true. A white swedish guy could benefit from some of the more southern features.

South europe aren't ethnic, but many of them are ethnic passing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
That's not what I said. The reason why I made this post was because everyone kept saying that whiter is better. Which I don't think is true. A white swedish guy could benefit from some of the more southern features.
I 100 % agree about this ngl.

• +1
I meant more like Wentworth Miller or Ian Somerhalder. Somerhalder is part native american and Miller is like a mix of 12 different things.
Most White Americans who claim to have NA ancestry are LARPers, it's usually less than 1%.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice and .*my*.
Most White Americans who claim to have NA ancestry are LARPers, it's usually less than 1%.
Somerhalder hardly looks like the typical white man, and not just because he's good looking

That's bullshit, some Southern Euros like Basques or Sardinians are some of the most homogenous ethnic groups on the continent and they still have those "dark" features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and DesperadoRatado

You niggers can't forget colonization, especially if you were born in Europe, back in the 1800's believe it or not your bloodline was probably making shitty decisions, fucking nigger slaves and god knows what else. Don't blame yourself for being a ethnic fuck, blame your great-great-great-grandfather

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and .*my*.
You niggers can't forget colonization, especially if you were born in Europe, back in the 1800's believe it or not your bloodline was probably making shitty decisions, fucking nigger slaves and god knows what else. Don't blame yourself for being a ethnic fuck, blame your great-great-great-grandfather
No mixing didn't happen in my family until last 2 generations, and I don't have nigger ancestors

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and .👽.

What do you guys think?
im very white and i have thick dark brows and very long lashes?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
when i get a tan this summer i can pass as ethnic

• JFL
No mixing didn't happen in my family until last 2 generations, and I don't have nigger ancestors
Good 4 u, still many white men decided to go to africa just to get black pussy

You ain't that white
I’m literally 100% Northwestern euro (proven by dna test) with dark thick hair (not curly), thick dark eyebrows, thick dark eyelashes, fullish lips and light tan skin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
nigga go outside please

• JFL
That's right, jason momoa, marlon teixeira are great examples

• +1