Even though whites mog

you just described why i hate myself
i'm very white but have dark eyelashes, eyebrows and brown eyes along with a weird shaped nose
i hate looking mixed it looks weird
i would prefer looking 100% white

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
i'm very white but have dark eyelashes, eyebrows and brown eyes along with a weird shaped nose
No it's a good combination if you're gl

my g i look like a white person with a nigga face at times
how can you be good looking like that
Well I guess brown eyes fucked you over. With green eyes would've been gl. But you're probably fat and a recessed fuck so I don't think that coloring is your problem.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Well I guess brown eyes fucked you over. With green eyes would've been gl. But you're probably fat and a recessed fuck so I don't think that coloring is your problem.
im literally lean as hell and only my mandible is kinda recessed but wouldn't help my looks too much i think since my roman nose ruins everything.

im literally lean as hell and only my mandible is kinda recessed but wouldn't help my looks too much i think since my roman nose ruins everything.
Well unless you're a curry then coloring can't fuck you over that much. That tells me it's a bones and ratios/averageness/dimorphism, skin or hair problem.

Well unless you're a curry then coloring can't fuck you over that much. That tells me it's a bones and ratios/averageness/dimorphism, skin or hair problem.
it's rough ethnic features paired with white pheno
0 racial harmony

Last edited:
They don't have some of the good features that niggers or ethnics have, like thick eyebrows, curly hair, thick eyelashes, full lips or tanned skin.

I think the ideal high smv and PSL guy is a white guy who has maybe a grandparent or one parent who's a good looking nigger or ethnic but the majority of his dna is white. So he could get white features like green or blue eyes with a positive tilt, tanned skin, broad shoulders, over 6 feet, and some of the ethnic features that look good as well.

I have wavy/curly hair and it's a very good halo.

What do you guys think?
So basically @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
op has darker hair
Download 24
Steven Kelly 1 620x930

kelly has black hair. How can u get darker than this? And if i remember correctly ops hair was brown not black

• +1
They don't have some of the good features that niggers or ethnics have, like thick eyebrows, curly hair, thick eyelashes, full lips or tanned skin.

I think the ideal high smv and PSL guy is a white guy who has maybe a grandparent or one parent who's a good looking nigger or ethnic but the majority of his dna is white. So he could get white features like green or blue eyes with a positive tilt, tanned skin, broad shoulders, over 6 feet, and some of the ethnic features that look good as well.

What do you guys think?
yea pretty much

• +1
how do you look mixed if you're white?

i'm very white
?????
also are greeks white
I feel like everybody says greeks are white but then when I look at a greek person...

?????
also are greeks white
I feel like everybody says greeks are white but then when I look at a greek person...
very white as in skin color
greeks look allover in ethnicity department tbh

5447.jpg
literally looks dark brown to me
the pics u posted are cherrypicks in dark lighting and filters
i remember op's hair being wavy black

Isnt dark brown such as kellys considered black?

CxWtCQcUoAAeY1J
5a00fd3d89fc51bd0084ae1a5ffb478a
even under direct sunlight it looks quite dark
EYJ0TzHWsAE53gL
Steven Kelly Alex Jackson 01

?????
also are greeks white
without a doubt

Main qimg 442f7b1e1ce332969b98356019caaf47

Capasdasdasdasdaasdture

What do you guys think?
i Think your fucking stupid:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex