Even white girls are geomaxxing - but not for the reason you may think. - White girls fucking arabs, east asian guys

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Even white girls are geomaxxing - but not for the reason you may think.

Even white girls geomaxx sometimes, to places like Dubai, and sometimes to east asia (although rarer)

Want to know why?

Do you think its because they prefer short, brown, small dick, less wealthy men over white men who are tall, white, big dicks, richest in the world?

No.

In white countries, a white girl is just another white girl. they have no value.

It's extreme competition for them to get a really high smv guy or a really rich guy to make their life easier.

Dubai and east asia are poorer than white countries, but still above average wealth.

And these countries are filled with ugly, brown women, and the men prefer pretty, white skinned women

See where im going with this?

a white girl can choose between either a normal life in the west , with an average guy cos shes an average girl. where guys prefer brown skin despite shes white

Or she can go to dubai, east asia, where she can get a rich, tall, handsome guy. because shes ultra high smv there, preferred skin colour, prettier face, like her natural skin colour

Obviously this is very rare. But i believe it is something that is happening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, kuroro, DoII and 21 others
so you mean russian natashka jumping on mohameds dick on dubai?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24770, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 16 others
just admit that youre a little 5'3 femboy cuck and want to stroke it to big brown men fucking white blondes & redheads, no shame in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, fuckisrael537, nullandvoid and 38 others
just admit that youre a little 5'3 femboy cuck and want to stroke it to big brown men fucking white blondes & redheads, no shame in it
i fuck your women.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
must be really sad coping with fairytales to keep yourself from not roping, we all understand fully that you are some random shitskin coping

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24770, Equilibrium and 3 others
HUNGRY DAWG NEVA SLEEPS 💯

a white girl can choose between either a normal life in the west , with an average guy cos shes an average girl.
Cope, users here told me that all average girls at the West are Chad only, Chad fucks 20+ Beckies a week + Stacies eventually, so every girl can get a piece of Chad.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and lilxder2
cant even have a discussion about anything on this forum without like 20 hate messages jesus wtf is wrong with u guys

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, AlexBrown84 and Ryldoo IS COPING
cant even have a discussion about anything on this forum without like 20 hate messages jesus wtf is wrong with u guys
it's a very good point. an above average white women whos lazy can easily find a rich guy that doesn't have access to other hotter girls. but the hyper successful males just dm any girl they want on insta and fly them out all expenses paid

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
it's a very good point. an above average white women whos lazy can easily find a rich guy that doesn't have access to other hotter girls. but the hyper successful males just dm any girl they want on insta and fly them out all expenses paid
yea cos think about it
theyre poor white girls
and they could go to the uk
where theyll be just a normal average white girl and theyre not valued and not rare
not get betabuxxed or anything, only get avg guys
or they could go to dubai, korea. and be betabuxxed and get top tier guys cos theyre valued there and rare

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ryldoo IS COPING and poopoohead
That would be legit 2 decades ago when Dubai started to develop.

Nowadays there is insane competition for that because all the best looking foids go there.

I doubt that average Becky can really secure their bag there.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, OGJBSLAYER, Marsiere214 and 6 others
yea cos think about it
theyre poor white girls
and they could go to the uk
where theyll be just a normal average white girl and theyre not valued and not rare
not get betabuxxed or anything, only get avg guys
or they could go to dubai, korea. and be betabuxxed and get top tier guys cos theyre valued there and rare
money is everything. chad will keep on clubbing in his late twenties until he realizes that rich htn will make a family with his oneitis

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Nowadays there is insane competition for that because all the best looking foids go there.

east asia then. white girls are extremely extremely rare there and they earn decent money there

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

DNRD jfl at posting balanced and grounded arguements on .org

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
idk if she was into me i think i mogged her but thsts just me, talking to women is easy when you have a oneitis , wheni talk to my itis i forget how to form sentences

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
east asia then. white girls are extremely extremely rare there and they earn decent money there
Yeah, but what is incentive there??

Sure, they can go to China, but Chinese aint the most open or retarded ones for spending on foids.

Maybe Japan as there are lot of overworked, depressed men. But then the question is how much they can give to them. I imagine that ultra rich Japs are choosing their gigastacies as they are "one culture" society

Yeah, but what is incentive there??

Sure, they can go to China, but Chinese aint the most open or retarded ones for spending on foids.

Maybe Japan as there are lot of overworked, depressed men. But then the question is how much they can give to them. I imagine that ultra rich Japs are choosing their gigastacies as they are "one culture" society
lets face it an avg white girl mogs even the stacey japanese girls to them. avg white girls can get japan gigachads or japan millionaires

white skin, european face. u cant beat that in asia

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid
I doubt some rich arab prefers a white becky over a arab stacy

lets face it an avg white girl mogs even the stacey japanese girls to them. avg white girls can get japan gigachads or japan millionaires

white skin, european face. u cant beat that in asia
Are jap men also that more into white girls??

I understand situation with men where whites are preffered.

Are jap men also that more into white girls??

I understand situation with men where whites are preffered.
yes

1. In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness. Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces. Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness.This contrasts with the results from a study by Chan et al,8 which found that the upper and lower lips were among the most important factors when Caucasian examiners ranked Chinese profiles.

white faces are more attractive in men and women

2. and porcelain white skin is preferred by asians. so of course a white girl would mog every japanese girl

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah

Even white girls geomaxx sometimes, to places like Dubai, and sometimes to east asia (although rarer)

Want to know why?

Do you think its because they prefer short, brown, small dick, less wealthy men over white men who are tall, white, big dicks, richest in the world?

No.

In white countries, a white girl is just another white girl. they have no value.

It's extreme competition for them to get a really high smv guy or a really rich guy to make their life easier.

Dubai and east asia are poorer than white countries, but still above average wealth.

And these countries are filled with ugly, brown women, and the men prefer pretty, white skinned women

a white girl can choose between either a normal life in the west , with an average guy cos shes an average girl. where guys prefer brown skin despite shes white

Or she can go to dubai, east asia, where she can get a rich, tall, handsome guy. because shes ultra high smv there, preferred skin colour, prettier face, like her natural skin colour

I would say White men benefit far more. Also countries like Dubai don't have divorce rape so women cannot abuse these men the same way and they despise ethnic men maybe if your Andrew Tate tier rich though but if you just are some joe shmo there with 10 mil in the bank its not enough to compete with a good looking white man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
yes in smv. but no one betabuxxes men. or at least its way rarer
Well I mean geomaxxing is more a benefit to your average white man. Most women have nothing or little to gain going overseas the laws are all rigged in their favor here why would they?

Well I mean geomaxxing is more a benefit to your average white man. Most women have nothing or little to gain going overseas the laws are all rigged in their favor here why would they?
i literally explained why in OP

Want to know why?

No.

They love big Mediterranean cock don’t listen to people who say jews made them do this. It’s how real attraction works.

If you are a nigger/nafri/arab/med/paki/Kinkh/Sikh and not fucking blonde aryan stacies. Why bother?
You have missed so many opportunities to rub your dick in their pussy

@human304
48425AA4 01D4 43A0 B58B A796AA7DA83B

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Marsiere214, bloomercel and 2 others
i literally explained why in OP
Well I guess they are more novel out there maybe I could see the appeal for Ukrainians or Russians to be going there this is why most of the foids there are from poor Eastern European nations to begin with

I don't think most Western foids would benefit though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
they move to dubai to get raped by old rich sultan for money

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
They all geomax to soutkorea because they want that jung cock

• +1
Reactions: nanefer

Want to know why?

No.

All women have infinite smv.

Not only are they geomaxxing, but they unironically think that they are the ones who have to compete with Stacys for sub-5 men.

Screenshot 20230921 150516 Firefox Nightly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, poopoohead, Xangsane and 1 other person
they move to dubai to get raped by old rich sultan for money
Legit like I’m not even joking oil money arabs shit on anglo whore’s mouthes

• JFL
Reactions: mrr
I slayed 5 arab women only this year

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, poopoohead and Xangsane

Dubai is a stacy city?

Posted by
u/Horror-Boat4485
9 days ago

Living in an area where every woman is softmaxxed​

renderTimingPixel.png

nsfw
I live in the capital of Bulgaria. Spent the last 4 years in the UK. Upon returning home I've noticed that every single girl is soft maxed to the core and many of them are hard maxed. Most of them have an amazing base to work with : quite neotenous and dimorphic, very pretty faces and on top of that ALL are softmaxed with makeup, sleek waist long hair, perfect skin, etc. The men are quite unattractive (weak jawlines, huge noses, balding and overweight) and barely put in effort. The ratio of attractive men to women is crazy. How do you compete in areas where it seems like every woman is naturally gorgeous and soft/hard maxed on top of that?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead