Even with the sheer amount of Chads online

With the amount of frauding, filters and photoshop going on right now, at least these girls can find 'chads' easily online.

Who knows what these 'chads' look like in person though.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
With the amount of frauding, filters and photoshop going on right now, at least these girls can find 'chads' easily online.

Who knows what these 'chads' look like in person though.
You should go out from time to time from your basement. Your so called "Chads" are HTNs with good style and gymaxxed body. NT too, obviously.

It's so funny how many users here pretend that the world is such a hypergamous orgy where everyone is invited except them.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and boss8055
Apparently It's still not enough

View attachment 2008544

View attachment 2008545

Within 10 minutes of matching, this girl had already told Maher that she was coming round to his house the following day for a workout session in his home gym

She made sure to tell him that she'd wear tiny shorts to 'distract' him

Meanwhile you're forced to go on 5 dates just to get a peck on the cheek after spending £200+ on dinner and drinks

giphy.gif
Nice body for a female gymcel

You should go out from time to time from your basement. Your so called "Chads" are HTNs with good style and gymaxxed body. NT too, obviously.

It's so funny how many users here pretend that the world is such a hypergamous orgy where everyone is invited except them.
What are u even talking about buddy?

• +1
What are u even talking about buddy?
Your thread. Saying girl can find chads easily. I mostly see frauded style/gymmaxxed HTN. Nothing comparable to what a Chad is.

Your thread. Saying girl can find chads easily. I mostly see frauded style/gymmaxxed HTN. Nothing comparable to what a Chad is.
i said nowadays girls can easily find a guy who LOOKS like chad ONLINE, due to frauding, filters, photoshop

• +1
i said nowadays girls can easily find a guy who LOOKS like chad ONLINE, due to frauding, filters, photoshop
Yes, but in the age we live everyone subconsciously already knows it's frauded. You can't fraud yourself into oblivion and pretend no one will notice IRL. It's not a viable strategy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yes, but in the age we live everyone subconsciously already knows it's frauded. You can't fraud yourself into oblivion and pretend no one will notice IRL. It's not a viable strategy.
doesn't matter, everyone is frauding and you can't stay behind.

it isn't just a viable strategy, it is the only strategy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Primalsplit and Gaygymmaxx
doesn't matter, everyone is frauding and you can't stay behind.

it isn't just a viable strategy, it is the only strategy.
It's a mog or be mogged world. There is no middle ground.

Make your choice. Lion shit :chad:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's a mog or be mogged world. There is no middle ground.

Make your choice. Lion shit :chad:
@JOJOcelReturns thinks you can just state your real height on your OLD bio and compete :lul::lul::lul:
living under a rock or some shit. Self-sabotage.

when I put my real height in my bio (6'0), girls I would go on dates with would tell me they expected me to be shorter (Because everyone 5'9-5'10 is frauding 6'0 on OLD).

Imagine how many girls lost interest in me or swiped left because when they saw 6'0 in my bio they envisioned a 5'9 guy?

Fraud everything. Mog everyone. There is no other option.

• +1
@JOJOcelReturns thinks you can just state your real height on your OLD bio and compete :lul::lul::lul:

when I put my real height in my bio (6'0), girls I would go on dates with would tell me they expected me to be shorter (Because everyone 5'9-5'10 is frauding 6'0 on OLD).

Imagine how many girls lost interest in me or swiped left because when they saw 6'0 in my bio they envisioned a 5'9 guy?

Bro imagine me

I need to find a wife by the time i finish college, I'm 5"6 bhai,

A 5"11 guy could very well claim 6"2, 6"3 I'd they fraud well

But 5"6... I'm woman height, I'll get exposed with that close a comparison

I can't fraud old....

When a cub never matures physicially...

It grows in a different manner.

It grows.... wicked.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro imagine me

I need to find a wife by the time i finish college, I'm 5"6 bhai,

A 5"11 guy could very well claim 6"2, 6"3 I'd they fraud well

But 5"6... I'm woman height, I'll get exposed with that close a comparison

I can't fraud old....

When a cub never matures physicially...

It grows in a different manner.

It grows.... wicked.
u'll have to fraud more, fight harder

You can't afford to lose, your life is on the line.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

I always used my real height (6'1) and never once got comments like that. I had dates with women as tall as 6'0. Maybe it's a cultural thing where your women are so heavily obsessed with it, or the pool you have access to.

Frauding is only worth it when it won't go noticed in person. You can't about things that will be clearly uncovered in person or else you will look like a pathetic bitch.

I even said elegantly that my cock is big, but that I have to admit, is something that women think you are frauding until they see it. That and how good sex with me is.

I always used my real height (6'1) and never once got comments like that. I had dates with women as tall as 6'0. Maybe it's a cultural thing where your women are so heavily obsessed with it, or the pool you have access to.
fair enough, it's the netherlands and girls are the most height-obsessed in the world here.

• +1
fair enough, it's the netherlands and girls are the most height-obsessed in the world here.
Your country is one of the tallest in the world, so instead of a raw measurement of height you should pay attention to your percentile.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston