even women are height frauding now ((over for manlets))

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
met this lady at the gym today, we talked and she claimed she was 6'2". I Immediately called cap cuz I'm 6'2" and she's definitely closer to 5'11 or 5'10.

It's actually so over for manlets. Women legitimately believe theyre the same height as men who height mog them by 3-4 inches.

If I pass by a 6 foot woman or she sees me on Hinge, she will legitimately think she's taller than me and swipe left due to my manletism

Imagine being a 5'7 or 5'8 guy. The average woman literally thinks she's taller than you.

Its actuall over

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate, alriodai and 7 others
smiling-young-businesswoman-pointing-to-small-businessman-picture-id471532122

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, alriodai, the BULL and 1 other person
True. A woman said she was the same height as me even though she was 5'3 and I am 5'7. Women have such an ego now that when they see a man who heightmogs by 4 inches, they think they are the same height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate, closedplatecel and 5 others
So if the average women is 5'5 and she thinks she's 5'8, then if you're 5'9 she will think you're around 6 foot correct? Everything is just upscaled you will still be taller

So if the average women is 5'5 and she thinks she's 5'8, then if you're 5'9 she will think you're around 6 foot correct? Everything is just upscaled you will still be taller
You retard women only add inches to themselves and other women

A 5’11 woman thinks a 6’1 guy is too short for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 2403
You retard women only add inches to themselves and other women

A 5’11 woman thinks a 6’1 guy is too short for her
So I'm retarded yet you use an anecdote to prove a point, ah yes looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Rt-Rust1, alriodai and 5 others
Most girls wear high shoes and big heels, so it is important to be taller than the girl when she wears heels.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
met this lady at the gym today, we talked and she claimed she was 6'2". I Immediately called cap cuz I'm 6'2" and she's definitely closer to 5'11 or 5'10.

It's actually so over for manlets. Women legitimately believe theyre the same height as men who height mog them by 3-4 inches.

If I pass by a 6 foot woman or she sees me on Hinge, she will legitimately think she's taller than me and swipe left due to my manletism

Imagine being a 5'7 or 5'8 guy. The average woman literally thinks she's taller than you.

Its actuall over
True, an ex of mine, told me from the start She was 167 cm (around 5'6"). I notice that She wasn't really that tall because She looked a little taller than my mother who is 160 cm. Then after a while we were in a clothing shop and there was a gage for height messuring, we mesure ourself for fun and She was 163 cm and wore some running shoes sneakers who added probably 1 inch to her height also. So yes most women probably froud around 2 inch of there height.

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Growth Plate

Its actuall over
Brutal. This is new to me but not suprising. White middle class women on campus average 5’10 these days and can hit 6 foot easy with heels

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back