Event with photos taken on friday, what should i do to look my best leading up to it?

D

Deleted member 46181

Bronze
I have an event on friday, want to look good for the photos unsurprisingly. It’s at school after school. Usually my hair looks shit at school and i look more bloated probs happens to everyone tho idk what to do about that. I also have acne not a ton tho but i started tret about a week and a half ago so might start to purge unfortunately lol. Also have a swollen lymph node under left gonion which makes my jawline look worse from the side i’ve had it for three weeks or so idk if anyone knows how to get rid of it. Mostly debloating ig? the only issue with debloating is last time i tried to do it i didn’t look more debloated i might have even looked more bloated that day but i looked debloated the next day??? jfl.

short version- How do i debloat a ton reliably so it’s for sure on the day (eg anyone know any non prescription diuretics or ones w out too many side effects that actually work?

not gonna lie, to be honest I think you might as well do what you should do before this event on Friday arrives, the only Issue I see is that when you debloated last time you tried to do it you didn't look more debloated so you might have even looked more bloated that day but you looked debloated the next day.
Asides from that I think that you should consider debloating before Friday because it's a school shoot after school.

But I think the real problem is that your hair look shit at school and you look more bloated probs happen to eveyone, but you don't know

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46181