Events at Creampie Citadel (Northrend) do not go well

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Highlord KHHV Tirion Looksmaxxer: This is our final stand. What happens here will echo through the ages. Regardless of outcome, they will know that we looksmaxxed with honor. That we looksmaxxed for the sexual freedom and safety of our genetic code.

Remember, hero, high bodyfat is your greatest enemy in these befouled halls. Start gymcelling and your soul will shine brighter than a thousand suns. The enemy will falter at the sight of you. They will fall as the light of looksmaxxing envelops them!

The Stacy yells: You now stand upon the hypergamous ground of the sexually liberated women. The Looksmaxxing won't protect you here, silly inkwell. Nothing will protect you...

Highlord KHHV Tirion Looksmaxxer: STACY! I swore that I would rip off your clothes and creampie you 3 times in a row! I'm going to finish what I started in Looksmax.me thread!

The Stacy yells: You could have been my greatest champion, Tirion: a low T beta provider that would wash over this world and deliver it into a new age of hypergamy, cuckoldry and female domination.
But that honor is no longer yours. Soon, I will have a new champion, his name is @Pietrosiek

The Stacy yells: The breaking of this one has been taxing. The atrocities I have committed upon his midface and nose length. He has resisted for so long, but he will bow down before his queen soon.

Highlord Pietrosiek Fordragon yells: NEVER! I... I will never... beta provide... for you...

The Stacy yells: In the end, you will all beta provide for me.

SmartSelect 20191214 225010 Firefox
SmartSelect 20191214 224920 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
wtf is this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Over
I'M NOT FUCKING BETA PROVIDER

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2426