ever notice how oreo man and heedandsuceed just keep saying the same things over and over?

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
thats because incel life is like that, you are just stuck in the negative feedback loop. you dont have ahything to talk about because you have no life. you cannot experience sex and social life becaue you are ugly. your life stops at "looks are everything and mine arent enough", thats the end of the road for you.

other guys got stories from casual lays and parties what do you got? nothing, you spent all life stuck in a room rotting wuth afew rejections here and there. these guys will obviously be boring as a result. ik cuz my life is like that too.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Ricky212, Pikabro and 2 others
Yes I realised at the first minute. It was kind of obvious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker and Primalsplit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Skywalker and Deleted member 57464
Yeah. You do the same thing too.
yeah waht do you want me to talk about? my exciting summer vaction that i spent rotting at home becaue all girls had ghosted me? or my super exciting life where im studying a book every day since no person wants any contact with me?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
yeah waht do you want me to talk about? my exciting summer vaction that i spent rotting at home becaue all girls had ghosted me? or my super exciting life where im studying a book every day since no person wants any contact with me?
I want you to talk about your plans of roping, so we can at least get rid of your pathetic whining for ever.:feelshmm:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
I want you to talk about your plans of roping, so we can at least get rid of your pathetic whining for ever.:feelshmm:
i will never rope actually. i will just keep pursuing my unattinable goals till i die.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 57464
i hate doomers and rotters so much bro- we got it, you're ugly and women dont want you ok
NOW WHAT?
id rather play videogames tbh, better for your mental health too :smonk:

• So Sad
they keep saying the same things ovER and ovER

• +1
i hate doomers and rotters so much bro- we got it, you're ugly and women dont want you ok
NOW WHAT?
its your fault!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
NOW WHAT?
Yeah. You do the same thing too.
You guys are like this too ngl… You post the same sht always… ovER for all of us

• JFL
I've described ugly people's lives like episodes of Gilligan's Island. They always think they're about to get off the island only for Gilligan to mess up their coconut radio or bamboo raft at the last moment. It's a neverending loop of them getting their hopes up only to have their smv brutally shoved in their face again

• +1
  • So Sad
It's a neverending loop of them getting their hopes up only to have their smv brutally shoved in their face again
this has been my life for years, i hate being so ugly!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You guys are like this too ngl… You post the same sht always… ovER for all of us
I type the same shit because usually I'm reacting to some lamer who keeps saying the same stupid shit and my opinion hasn't changed.

Heedandsuceed is actually hilarious as fuck, I be listening to his youtube videos while I fall asleep cause he just be spittin that real shit. Meanwhile OreoMan just loses his mind over this blackpill shit :ROFLMAO:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back