Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

God hates ethnics (unless Black)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill, thecel, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Well, are you gonna rate him or be an awful prick? Also I'd have warned you for shitposting in Looksmaxxing section.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl and 8 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: jellyfish101
Quite a few females have less than 1 to 1 ratio. That small chin is a huge issue on a male.

Looking on the bright side, he has a lot of room for improvement.

What a waste of hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, VenatorLuparius and DefinitelyNT
Screenshot 2023 05 12 11 25 54 08 64ef5fc2000c1caa954c114bb372e1d5  01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, RAMU KAKA and DefinitelyNT
without any irony this guy has htn potential , even weak chadlite jfl , jaw surgery can ascend him 2/2,5 psl

without any irony this guy has htn potential , even weak chadlite jfl , jaw surgery can ascend him 2/2,5 psl
Still curry so it s over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
These kind of faggots are too pussy to get under the knife. You have to be low inhib to even think of surgeries.

Brother I even have friends in their 30s asking me about their outfits and what people would think of it. JFL I learned not to give a fuck about it since age 18.

• +1
These kind of faggots are too pussy to get under the knife. You have to be low inhib to even think of surgeries.

Brother I even have friends in their 30s asking me about their outfits and what people would think of it. JFL I learned not to give a fuck about it since age 18.
Brutal to ask that at 30 yo.. especially since it concerns a story of clothes (important but if you don't have a face, no clothes for a sub htn face). Personally from the moment I knew that hypergamies of women was completely ridiculous I directly thought of ascending with surgery and looksmaxxing , I must have been 17 at the time. Anyway it's simple, if you don't ascend, you will be incel all your life, or a cuck. If that guy on the op thread doesn't realize it, natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and VenatorLuparius
why is his face kinda pleasant to look at lol

Brutal to ask that at 30 yo.. especially since it concerns a story of clothes (important but if you don't have a face, no clothes for a sub htn face). Personally from the moment I knew that hypergamies of women was completely ridiculous I directly thought of ascending with surgery and looksmaxxing , I must have been 17 at the time. Anyway it's simple, if you don't ascend, you will be incel all your life, or a cuck. If that guy on the op thread doesn't realize it, natural selection
He probably won't because of the stigmas associated with surgeries.

I've been low inhib since my childhood. The moment I discovered the blackpill I was already planning surgeries in my head instead of just brushing things off and call them autists/

It's like fatcels that would rather stay fat and find every excuses possible instead of actually do the work.

Let them stay ugly while we ascend.

• +1
Well, are you gonna rate him or be an awful prick? Also I'd have warned you for shitposting in Looksmaxxing section.

How is this shitposting? The chin-to-philtrum ratio is an important anthropomorphic measurement. OP provides an example of a very unideal CFR.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
How is this shitposting? The chin-to-philtrum ratio is an important anthropomorphic measurement. OP provides an example of a very unideal CFR.
He asked a question and OP didn’t give an answer but made fun of him. That’s shitposting.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
From someone who has a dogshit CFR, it's one of the most brutal failo one can have. Dude seems to have lips incompetence, so yea he should def get djs.

JFL at these reddit tards gaslighting him.