Ever since I arrived in Netherlands all I do is daydream about how things could have been if I was gl

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My life would have been so much better. I would have never gotten into video games, I would have had a diferent set of friends that didn't hate me and most important, I would not be an incel.

I think I would still have gone with my HS crush tbh. We would have still met at the same tutor classes (we were from different school) but things would have played out different.

She would have had a crush on me cause I would be her type but she wouldn't know how to express it.She would have awkwardly approached me because she wouldn't know how.

I wouldn't imidiately like her but I would she her beauty after a while and fall in love with her. We would go out together, there would a spark between us, we would make out. We would skip school to have sex and I would lose my virginity at HS while experiencing teen love.

And I would evnetually get bored of her and find another girl to fuck with but she would still obsess over me because I was her first. So I would get to keep her as a fuck buddy.

I wouldn't have even finished university cause I would be too busy slaying. And more importantly, my parents would be proud of me and would let me stay with them because my sexual success would delight them. Not only would I fuck girls, I would have a healthy relationship with my family too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy and LordNorwood
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bro stop bitching about the same things over and over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Butthurt Dweller, LordNorwood and 3 others
:soy::yes:
:feelstastyman::yes:
:incel::yes:
:feelshehe::yes:

• +1
Don't bitch so much. Netherlands is the worst place for you to be in if you continue to be like this.

• +1
Don't bitch so much. Netherlands is the worst place for you to be in if you continue to be like this.

Netherlands is the land of hypergamy

• +1
  • +1
Mods won't ban him because he's technically not breaking any rules REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

After a certain point, his post are deemed irrelevant and spam right?

Hes basically posting the same thing kver and over.

If he has another one with the same thing, that means this one is useless, so its irrelevant and spam

• +1
After a certain point, his post are deemed irrelevant and spam right?

Hes basically posting the same thing kver and over.

If he has another one with the same thing, that means this one is useless, so its irrelevant and spam
Good thought. We could certainly use that if he keeps doing it (which he will be)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Necropost
bump