Ever since I’ve started skin care maxxing I’ve noticed that the skin only my nose has also gone thicker

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Title.

Ive been using oils and moisturisers + sunscreen with high high dose vitamin C ever morning religiously for a while now, my forehead wrinkles and pimple scars are fading and my skin is generally more thicker and elastic than it used to be and does not dry out as much.

but I’ve also noticed that the skin around my nose mostly the cartilage and tip have also gone more thicker even when I feel it the layer of skin is more dense than it used to be.

ive heard that topical tret can reduce cartilage from some threads back here idk if it’s legit or just a meme but every day I want money for a rhino more and more

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Title.

Ive been using oils and moisturisers + sunscreen with high high dose vitamin C ever morning religiously for a while now, my forehead wrinkles and pimple scars are fading and my skin is generally more thicker and elastic than it used to be and does not dry out as much.

but I’ve also noticed that the skin around my nose mostly the cartilage and tip have also gone more thicker even when I feel it the layer of skin is more dense than it used to be.

ive heard that topical tret can reduce cartilage from some threads back here idk if it’s legit or just a meme but every day I want money for a rhino more and more
Apply retin-a on your nose area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and SubhumanCurrycel
In search of mariano di vaio's semen or sweat to apply for NW0 hairline instead tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Title.

Some questions
1. What kind of oil?
2. Chemical or mineral sunscreen?
3. Did your skin ton evened out}?

Some questions
1. What kind of oil?
2. Chemical or mineral sunscreen?
3. Did your skin ton evened out}?
1. Bio oil or black seed oil
2. Chemical
3. Mostly yea except the skin around my eyes are kinda dark because I had pretty brutal eczema

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
1. Bio oil or black seed oil
2. Chemical
3. Mostly yea except the skin around my eyes are kinda dark because I had pretty brutal eczema
Thanks for the answers , bro.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back