Ever wish you could just go back and fix it all?

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Think about it -

Going back in time to your body in like 2015...

Being able to fix things with your parents and make amends

Saving people you cared about that died because of a disease you didn't find out about until it was too late

Finally being able to muster up the courage to make things right with your beloved oneitis and be able to experience true love.

Warning your family and close friends about the coming corona/agenda 2021/NWO collapse so you can all prepare to flee with all the capital you'll invest; just like the elites

Using everything you learned about looksmaxing and pubertymaxxing to ensure you develop into a tall, high iq, and good looking mogger tier slayer, without future invasive surgeries.

Not fucking up your grades and future college/career opportunities because you let yourself go downhill after fucking things up with oneitis and letting her completely slip out of your life because you're a loveless coward.

Using all of your advanced financial knowledge to career/money and successmax and play the stock market (like netflix/apple back in the 2000s or gme), invest in mogger up and coming businesses, investing in crypto etc.

Using your knowledge about school subjects to test out of everything and graduate early with a full ride scholarship to a private ivy league school fool of prime high quality non primitive giga stacies and get a paid internship at a mogger wallstreet financial career before you even began JFL

Imagine finally being able to do what you really wanted to do in life and actually go after your dreams;
Living life to absolute fulfillment and finally being truly happy for once.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
tbh if mewing is real i would go back and mewmaxx and chewmaxx and never get fat

• +1
Reactions: valdagor1 and chaddyboi66
Would be great but I can't, I'm not dead yet so I can still make changes. 🤔

Would be great but I can't, I'm not dead yet so I can still make changes. 🤔
Could always reincarnationmaxx and re-roll dice tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 8165 and zikzog
to all youngcels:
remember, its ascension or death
dont feel remorse
dont feel morals

everything is true; everything is false
Whats good for the cat, is bad for the mouse
Whats good for the bird, is bad for the worm
life is a zero sum game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and chaddyboi66
I could have mewing:feelswhy:

I could have mewing:feelswhy:
or hgh tbh, think about it -jobmaxxing for a bit cause muh "responsibility", and then using the money to source it online via peptides

• +1
Reactions: happybread
or hgh tbh, think about it -jobmaxxing for a bit cause muh "responsibility", and then using the money to source it online via peptides
It would be to good to be true, now our only hope is coping by making our sons chads

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and chaddyboi66
All the time

Sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and chaddyboi66