Every app is a dating app : Pakistani muslim girl crosses border to marry her Inidan Hindu online Boyfriend

human304

human304

Kraken
Bengaluru Mulayam Singh Yadav with Pak girl

Pakistani woman Iqra romances UP’s Mulayam Singh Yadav through online Ludo game, comes to India via Nepal, gets arrested in Bengaluru.​

The woman has been identified as Iqra Jeewani, a resident of Hyderabad city in Pakistan’s Sindh province. The man has been identified as Mulayam Singh Yadav, a native of Uttar Pradesh who was working as a security guard in Bengaluru. The duo met through a gaming app.

Mofo picked up a a hot muzzie babe from playing online LUDO.
Unnamed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21661, Artemis and 9 others
Darkskin curry strikes again.
Just be Darkskin curry bro.

Based
Can't pakistanis visit india & vice versa?

Dravidian BVLL

6E9F5FA2 767D 4D39 8850 771046AF8416

Fucking Chad pulling bitches from a foe country make her come to him all from a fucking video game whereas @blackgymaxx and @Niklaus Mikaelson out here making threads on how and why you can’t get 1 match on tinder.

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
his nose looks perfect from the front. Taking it to my surgeon to emulate

• JFL
Reactions: ToTheTop, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
View attachment 2052245
Fucking Chad pulling bitches from a foe country make her come to him all from a fucking video game whereas @blackgymaxx and @Niklaus Mikaelson out here making threads on how and why you can’t get 1 match on tinder.

Brutal

and the girl is also Fair and Thiccc.

still I respect this dude. he could have easily raped and killed her. but he married her and took her as his wife and his family and friends welcomed her in open arms.
who says respect doesn't get pussy?

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
View attachment 2052236

Pakistani woman Iqra romances UP’s Mulayam Singh Yadav through online Ludo game, comes to India via Nepal, gets arrested in Bengaluru.​

The woman has been identified as Iqra Jeewani, a resident of Hyderabad city in Pakistan’s Sindh province. The man has been identified as Mulayam Singh Yadav, a native of Uttar Pradesh who was working as a security guard in Bengaluru. The duo met through a gaming app.

Mofo picked up a a hot muzzie babe from playing online LUDO.
View attachment 2052237
LUDO-pilled again :Comfy:

his nose looks perfect from the front. Taking it to my surgeon to emulate
One more revision, and you are risking to have no nose at all :chad::incel::feelsrope:

As long as he became Muslim idc. He renounces his Indian citizenship on that basis as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back