EVERY Aryan Girl Has Been Asked About BBC By White Cucks!! LOL

D

Deleted member 19610

Zephir
If you are white, women are literally thinking "When is this guy going to ask me about BBC?"

JFL

@cillianmurphycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, mogging, Elvisandreaa and 23 others
r/cuckold is that >>>> way. off you go now little redditerino

• +1
Reactions: Fear, GuyFromSingapore, justinzayn and 9 others
Yo white bros we need to discuss this bbc thing. I was told it was just fat foids but now I see many slim Beckie's with Tyrone's. We need to solve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23586 and traveler
Yo white bros we need to discuss this bbc thing. I was told it was just fat foids but now I see many slim Beckie's with Tyrone's. We need to solve.
In the Netherlands I have not seen fat white women with black men but rather skinny white women.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i see it too

there's no way black smv isn't #2 behind whites

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
In the Netherlands I have not seen fat white women with black men but rather skinny white women.
They don't mind them thick or slim In america. Preference to somewhat curvy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's funny how you're always posting screenshots from ONE twitter thread

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
It's funny how you're always posting screenshots from ONE twitter thread
JFL!!!

That screenshot is from no thread. LOL at the cope!!!

It tells a lot about her that guys will come up to her and bring this up lmao. What a nasty whore.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, virren, Pharmaceutic and 2 others
Asif it's not creepy, that goes full titts out on Twitter

@Decretum1483 @ChadpreetMaxxer its ober

Random cherrypick + doesnt matter because we all know the truth vvvvv

• +1
Reactions: Fear, ManletBlackcel, Pharmaceutic and 5 others
@Decretum1483 @ChadpreetMaxxer its ober
Keep coping cuck
544146f2637a4502

brutal reality

i try to tell white brah

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
It tells a lot about her that guys will come up to her and bring this up lmao. What a nasty whore.
It reveals more about her than the guys asking her the question

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
white dudes are both the biggest cucks/haters. They attempted to cockblock me more than black/ethnic dudes. If you are non-black and non-doomer, get a NT black friend. They will be your best wingman and will not be a loser cockblocker.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, latincell95, to be human and 2 others
Who would date a girl that’s been blacked lol nobody

• +1
Reactions: virren
white dudes are both the biggest cucks/haters. They attempted to cockblock me more than black/ethnic dudes. If you are non-black and non-doomer, get a NT black friend. They will be your best wingmen and will not be a loser cockblocker.
Whites don’t care if a girl has been with a ethnic guy only a black

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 12234
Whites don’t care if a girl has been with a ethnic guy only a black
And i'm black so it directly affects me when these losers try to cockblock me. I don't have this issue with other races. I could pull a latina infront of a latino and nothing will happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and gymmaxedhorse
i see it too

there's no way black smv isn't #2 behind whites
The Jews have pretty much brainwashed the new generation of jbs to be black breed at least in the USA

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
white dudes are both the biggest cucks/haters. They attempted to cockblock me more than black/ethnic dudes. If you are non-black and non-doomer, get a NT black friend. They will be your best wingman and will not be a loser cockblocker.
Interesting, how so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
And i'm black so it directly affects me when these losers try to cockblock me. I don't have this issue with other races. I could pull a latina infront of a latino and nothing will happen.
Blacks always go for other races of women is this because your own women are loud and masculine ?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
》shows some onlyfans thot
》every white girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Interesting, how so
which part are you referring to? lol.

Blacks always go for other races of women is this because your own women are loud and masculine ?
I personally don't find majority of black women attractive, personality wise. I mainly go for those alt or artsy types of black girls, like the one in my siggy. Made a couple threads on it. They're truly rare:

Ideal Black Women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23586

I personally don't find majority of black women attractive, personality wise. I mainly go for those alt or artsy types of black girls, like the one in my siggy. Made a couple threads on it. They're truly rare:

Ideal Black Women
This type of hipster black chick love big Arab cock

Sorry bro it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 12234
Personality is one thing, but I feel looks and self hatred also play a part. Blacks themselves have repeatedly expressed a deep hatred for black girls FAR MORE then other races have which is interesting.

Many black men would rather be with a fat white girl then a slim black foid. Even if she is famine. The white girl halo is just too strong. I bet if a white foid acted loud and obnoxious and masculine they wouldn't care cause of white girl fetish, but cause black girl they penalize them.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 12234

Ideal Black Women
How white dudes cockblock you, and what makes u dislike black foids , do u think looks or personality or both

Personality is one thing, but I feel looks and self hatred also play a part. Blacks themselves have repeatedly expressed a deep hatred for black girls FAR MORE then other races have which is interesting.

Many black men would rather be with a fat white girl then a slim black foid. Even if she is famine. The white girl halo is just too strong. I bet if a white foid acted loud and obnoxious and masculine they wouldn't care cause of white girl fetish, but cause black girl they penalize them.
Most older black men settle down with a black women because once white girls get past their hoe phase they really don’t love black men and media brainwashing wears off

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and gymmaxedhorse
How white dudes cockblock you, and what makes u dislike black foids , do u think looks or personality or both
I dont hate anyone but jews. I love black women and prefer them over white women (latina > black/mixed > arabian > white). And it's strictly personality. But I'd say alot of it isn't just hate from black dudes but access. White women are just more accessible than black women in alot of cases, esp if you live in an area that's majority white like I do. Majority of women who I've hooked up with are white just because they are the majority of women who approach me... but about the cockblocking thing, it mainly used to happen at work or in places where there is a sausage fest (not alot of women). Women would go for a few guys (usually i'm included in this group). Majority of these women were white. White dudes would notice and start hating because they're invisible while some black dude who mogs them is pulling bitches when they can't lol.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and AscensionMan98
I dont hate anyone but jews. I love black women and prefer them over white women (latina > black/mixed > arabian > white). And it's strictly personality. But I'd say alot of it isn't just hate from black dudes but access. White women are just more accessible than black women in alot of cases, esp if you live in an area that's majority white like I do. Majority of women who I've hooked up with are white just because they are the majority of women who approach me... but about the cockblocking thing, it mainly used to happen at work or in places where there is a sausage fest (not alot of women). Women would go for a few guys (usually i'm included in this group). Majority of these women were white. White dudes would notice and start hating because they're invisible while some black dude who mogs them is pulling bitches when they can't lol.

Whites are aware of getting BBC mogged and it's their worst nightmare. That's why every single white girl has had insecurity/jealousy/homoerotic vibes from white cucks who asked her about BBC. You won't find a white girl who hasn't felt this. We are now at a point where white women are suspecting that white men are BBC cucks. When your dick is of minimal size, you're going to be scared of girls getting BBC'd.

• +1
Reactions: virren, MrGlutton, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
If you are white, women are literally thinking "When is this guy going to ask me about BBC?"

JFL

@cillianmurphycel

its funny cuz shes right. although alot of guys dont like black guys smashing because they believe in the BBC pill / D pill

From this...

NINTCHDBPICT000001264540.jpg

To this!!!!

f80924abf7931201dfce8fb29da57a38--marines-kelly-brook.jpg

2A21F5B100000578-3145513-image-m-4_1435735681887.jpg

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and gymmaxedhorse
obv cus ur black. its a sensitive topic for them

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Any question that would expose them as being terrible human beings = "Creepy AF"

From this...

NINTCHDBPICT000001264540.jpg

To this!!!!

f80924abf7931201dfce8fb29da57a38--marines-kelly-brook.jpg

2A21F5B100000578-3145513-image-m-4_1435735681887.jpg

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She also has the biggest smile on her face and looks extremely happy with the BBC

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and MrGlutton
  • Hmm...
Why would u care? What’s better about them than whites?
Depends on the guy but if it’s some street thug or D1 athlete I’m not dating their abused pump and dump

Depends on the guy but if it’s some street thug or D1 athlete I’m not dating their abused pump and dump
why are u insecure lol, blacks are inferior

• Hmm...

• +1

JFL at this coper. "but muh cherry picked studies prove that nobody thinks BBC is legit"

In the real world ARYAN WOMEN are always asked about BBC and everyone knows BBC reputation is legit.

LOL at a lifelong curry incel thinking that he changed the world because of a study!!

JFL at the cope!!!!

• +1

serious case of white fragility here @op

JFL at this coper. "but muh cherry picked studies prove that nobody thinks BBC is legit"

In the real world ARYAN WOMEN are always asked about BBC and everyone knows BBC reputation is legit.

LOL at a lifelong curry incel thinking that he changed the world because of a study!!

JFL at the cope!!!!
u niggas got proven wrong by studies now you're coping xD

Just JFL at a NERD posting some study thinking that BBC isn't something that everyone knows about and everyone thinks about. Instead a NERD on an incel forum has debunked it all and every person IRL doesn't think BBC is legit.

Just LOL!!

We are at a stage where every white girl is thinking "Is this guy a BBC cuck, when is he going to show insecurity, jealousy and BBC envy?"

JFL!!!!

• +1

JFL at the cope!!!!
Lol u guys are retarded entertaining this racebaiter, do you not know who he is?

@ChadpreetMaxxer predeterminsim aka genetic error on incels.is. Some 5"4 suicidal incel, dont know why hes larping like a slayer tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Looks234