EVERY Aryan Girl Has Been Asked About BBC By White Cucks!! LOL

Lol u guys are retarded entertaining this racebaiter, do you not know who he is?

@ChadpreetMaxxer predeterminsim aka genetic error on incels.is. Some 5"4 suicidal incel, dont know why hes larping like a slayer tho
LOL 5'4!!! Imagine how small his dick is!!

Just LOL, no wonder he is looking up BBC!!

JFL at the subhumanity of being a 5'4 microdicked male obsessed with BBC!!

LOL!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, MrGlutton and Deleted member 23228
Lol u guys are retarded entertaining this racebaiter, do you not know who he is?

@ChadpreetMaxxer predeterminsim aka genetic error on incels.is. Some 5"4 suicidal incel, dont know why hes larping like a slayer tho
oh dats the retard who got rejected by an asian woman?

oh dats the retard who got rejected by an asian woman?
Not sure but yeah his pics are everywhere hes serial racebaiter apparently.

hes like htn but it doesnt matter when your 5"3. which is why he only goes for asian women since hes getting cucked by ethnics + bbcs

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and MrGlutton
LMAO!!!! You have asked girls if they've ever been BBC'd right?

JFL!!!
i think someone salty that whites mog blacks in every genetic factor... and that every studies shows women select against black men....

chronically online OP and thread

i think someone salty that whites mog blacks in every genetic factor... and that every studies shows women select against black men....

JFL at "muh studies". You are a 5'4 microdicked male who is obsessed with BBC! Just LOL at the MICRODICK JOKES that people make when you go out in public!!

BRUTAL EXISTENCE!!!

JFL!!!

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and MrGlutton
JFL at "muh studies". You are a 5'4 microdicked male who is obsessed with BBC! Just LOL at the MICRODICK JOKES that people make when you go out in public!!

BRUTAL EXISTENCE!!!

JFL!!!
im 6'4 and i have a 7 inch dick

its probably 7 inches because im white and that is a common size for whites

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23228

JFL AT THE COPE!!!!

LARPCEL got OWNED so had to invent statistics! You are a 5'4 MICRODICKED MALE who gets made fun of on sight by females.

Just LMAO!!!

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

Bro you can stop the larp, literally everyone knows your predeterminism. I was on incels.is, very cleary ik who u are 5"4 britishcel

@MrGlutton @AbstractArt what a larper, claiming 6"4 7 inches as damage control. As if even the mods dont know u are a fucken alt

• +1
Not sure but yeah his pics are everywhere hes serial racebaiter apparently.

hes like htn but it doesnt matter when your 5"3. which is why he only goes for asian women since hes getting cucked by ethnics + bbcs
Damn. No wonder he is obsessed with BBC. Brutal to literally get MICRODICK'D ON SIGHT by females. ON TOP of women already assuming white men are jealous and insecure BBC cucks so they are waiting for a white CUCK to bring up the subject. Damn, brutal!!!

JFL!!

• +1
JFL AT THE COPE!!!!

LARPCEL got OWNED so had to invent statistics! You are a 5'4 MICRODICKED MALE who gets made fun of on sight by females.

Just LMAO!!!
i actually have 7 inches even look my post history ive mentioned it for past year

anyways stop trying to get emotional with me

i have studies proving blacks have small dicks

and studies proving no women like black men

are u going to prove me wrong for the benefit of ur racial SMV and respect on this forum or just take the punishment like ur ancestors and post cherrypicks

i actually have 7 inches even look my post history ive mentioned it for past year

are u going to prove me wrong for the benefit of ur racial SMV and respect on this forum or just take the punishment like ur ancestors and post cherrypicks

You are a 5'4 MICRODICKED MALE who is so obsessed with BBC because you get MICRODICKED ON SIGHT by women.

JUST LOL at looking up studies of BBC and thinking the entire world doesn't think BBC theory is legit!

JFL!!!!

• +1

cope study buck

those aren't even real studies too, JFL stupid tumkin iq

keep seething though, you're showcasing ur white fragility here :forcedsmile:

Bro you can stop the larp, literally everyone knows your predeterminism. I was on incels.is, very cleary ik who u are 5"4 britishcel

@MrGlutton @AbstractArt what a larper, claiming 6"4 7 inches as damage control. As if even the mods dont know u are a fucken alt
Oh no. The 5'4 MICRODICKED MALE is trying to LARP.

Damn, I feel like this guy is legit going to commit suicide if I keep going.

How can he go out in public when white women already suspect all white men are BBC cucks and on top of that to be getting MICRODICK jokes behind his back. The guy just wanted to go to the convenience store to pick up some groceries but ARYAN FEMALES constantly laugh at him and make jokes about him IRL. It's so brutal that I don't even want to continue ripping the guy!!!

JFL!!

You are a 5'4 MICRODICKED MALE who is so obsessed with BBC because you get MICRODICKED ON SIGHT by women.

JUST LOL at looking up studies of BBC and thinking the entire world doesn't think BBC theory is legit!

JFL!!!!

cope study buck

those aren't even real studies too, JFL stupid tumkin iq

keep seething though, you're showcasing ur white fragility here :forcedsmile:
I sent u studies proving blacks have small dicks and studies proving no women like black men

you guys said they're fake studies and made up some lie about me being 5'4 micropenis:lul:
:lul:

this is a case of statistical facts vs. seething coping blacks

@6ft4 come laugh at these niggas with me

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
white dudes are both the biggest cucks/haters. They attempted to cockblock me more than black/ethnic dudes. If you are non-black and non-doomer, get a NT black friend. They will be your best wingman and will not be a loser cockblocker.
Maybe if you want to get robbed and shot 24 times.

I sent u studies proving blacks have small dicks and studies proving no women like black men

you guys said they're fake studies and made up some lie about me being 5'4 micropenis:lul:

JFL!!!

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

calling ur retarded friend isn't going to change anything

ur still an inferior buck

LOOOOOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
calling ur retarded friend isn't going to change anything

ur still an inferior buck

LOOOOOL

The guy actually thinks his cuck studies mean that prime white women don't think black guys are HUNG LIKE HORSES!!

JFL!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228 and MrGlutton
U guys wanna hear something brutal too

Screenshot 886

Latest 2022 race statistics show black women would rather date Asian, Latino and white men more than black men

Where was the lie? mods themselves admitted you were a predeterminism alt who they felt pity on and let back in

your pics are all over here and .is. Same with your 5"4 threads that are still up btw you braindead retard

Just admit you are a manlet inferior nerdic who has to resort to flying to other side of world just to get your dick wet. Larping faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Blackgymmax, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
U guys wanna hear something brutal too

View attachment 1949227

Latest 2022 race statistics show black women would rather date Asian, Latino and white men more than black men

JFL!!

Look at the FEAR OF BBC in this cuck! Man, you are 5'4 and microdick. Just accept your place in the world and live vicariously through BBC's RAMMING TIGHT ARYAN PUSSY while the general public make MICRODICK JOKES when they see you.

LOL!!!!

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Where was the lie? mods themselves admitted you were a predeterminism alt who they felt pity on and let back in

your pics are all over here and .is. Same with your 5"4 threads that are still up btw you braindead retard

Just admit you are a manlet inferior nerdic who has to resort to flying to other side of world just to get your dick wet. Larping faggot
I wonder why he only makes threads targeting gooks and niggers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

JFL send me the pics. I actually want to laugh at this MICRODICKED male.

JUST LOL!!!!

• JFL
LOL I SAW THE PICS!!!

CONFIRMED 5'4 MALE WITH HIS OWN DISCORD SERVER!!!!

laugh-lol.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Most older black men settle down with a black women because once white girls get past their hoe phase they really don’t love black men and media brainwashing wears off

Cope
@old and doomed @ChadpreetMaxxer

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and MrGlutton
Lol should i bring up the tsh tinder experiment where i have 5x his smv in the same city?
He's actually a microdicked 5'4 white INCEL with the bottom 1% genetics.

Average curry mogs him.

JFL!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Average curry mogs him.

JFL!!!!!
Why did he get banned? I wanted to see his reply

Average curry mogs him.

JFL!!!!!
How sad. Despite all of his stats hes in the absolute worst position being 5'4 with a sub chadlite face.

brutal exposure

It’s over for me cause I’m manlet but gymaxed and tall black guys like @Blackgymmax and @tyronelite get cumskin pussy no problem through online dating
Not gymmaxxed

I haven’t gotten pussy in 3 months

• Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
@khvirgin @Gargantuan @cillianmurphycel (SHIT EATER)

JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
BRUTAL THREAD FOR WHITES

JFL!!!!

@khvirgin @Gargantuan @cillianmurphycel

• JFL
If you are white, women are literally thinking "When is this guy going to ask me about BBC?"

JFL

@cillianmurphycel

Its over for white people