EVERY asian female with a white man is ugly lmao

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Seriously. I'm white myself, I got the chink fetish. I swear, EVERY single time I see a post on r/asiangirlswhitecocks (I'm not subsfribed, I just use RES with shortcuts), it's ALWAYS a sub5 gook.

Lmao.

Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, bwrauycnee, Dr. Mog and 4 others
Because good looking asians aren’t as self hating as sub5s

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, bwrauycnee, Dr. Mog and 4 others
It's the bottom barrel of both. I've noticed that good looking white guys almost ALWAYS choose white girls. It's only subhuman white guys that choose asian girls.
Also, good looking people of a certain race are less self hating than ugly people of a certain race. Most GL asian women I see date changs. Even if not, they have the SMV for a gl white guy and not some recessed LTN

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, bwrauycnee, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Not really tbh.

they just don't participate in degenerate reddit subreddits.

doesn't mean they don't prefer to date white guys

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 22126
It's the bottom barrel of both. I've noticed that good looking white guys almost ALWAYS choose white girls. It's only subhuman white guys that choose asian girls.
Also, good looking people of a certain race are less self hating than ugly people of a certain race. Most GL asian women I see date changs. Even if not, they have the SMV for a gl white guy and not some recessed LTN
Cope in my area the Stacy Asians always hang out with the White Chads. Probably because there isn't a steady supply of Changs in my area

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Cope in my area the Stacy Asians always hang out with the White Chads. Probably because there isn't a steady supply of Changs in my area
Yeah but niggas exaggerate JBW. As I said, the stacy asians usually still date their white looksmatched counterparts. I haven't really seen the JBW meme of an ugly guy with a really good looking asian girl before.

• +1
Water, all the best looking women of any race is with their own men. There are outliers of course.

Although I truly believe that especially young Amerimutts are intermixxing like crazy nowadays at all different levels of attractiveness and race.

There's a goddamn blasian htn shortcel dating a half indian half latina htb at my school. There's no possible way to stereotype that JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
This

And it applies for every race imo. The legit gl people of any race settle for their own gl ones and aren’t self hating cause they weren’t much oppressed. It’s always the sub5 ethnics mad for not getting a Chad and they feel oppressed and jealous that gl ones do and then start a toxic feminism bs page.

• +1
This

And it applies for every race imo. The legit gl people of any race settle for their own gl ones and aren’t self hating cause they weren’t much oppressed. It’s always the sub5 ethnics mad for not getting a Chad and they feel oppressed and jealous that gl ones do and then start a toxic feminism bs page.
I've see r/AsianMasculinity equivalent tiktoks from sub 5 young asian women on tiktok coping just like sub 5 asian men do. No one sub 5 is safe from the COPE jfl.