every autist here has experienced this at least once

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
when someone is being sarcastic or says a joke and you respond in a serious and angry tone, they give you a weird look and say “jeez i was only joking” or something along those lines and never talk to you again.

this changes u in 2 ways:
you start thinking everything is a joke and everyone is being sarcastic even in moments of seriousness, which makes people think you’re a disrespectful clown, in the end making everyone hate you.

or

you become a quiet reserved abused dog so then you don’t have to stick around and find out if people are joking with you, avoiding all interactions as a whole. this option means that you will never have friends and will always be a loner

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, NotoriousLoser, gigell and 10 others
i am autism 😃

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 52404
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Ricky212, Deleted member 19453 and 8 others
im the first type, i think everything is a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
when someone is being sarcastic or says a joke and you respond in a serious and angry tone, they give you a weird look and say “jeez i was only joking” or something along those lines and never talk to you again.

you start thinking everything is a joke and everyone is being sarcastic even in moments of seriousness, which makes people think you’re a disrespectful clown, in the end making everyone hate you.

or

you become a quiet reserved abused dog so then you don’t have to stick around and find out if people are joking with you, avoiding all interactions as a whole. this option means that you will never have friends and will always be a loner
this is facts

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I am mixed here as well :feelswah:

I don't like jokes I only like when it's me the one who is making them and that's a joke making fun of someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and fuxkdakikez
I don't like jokes I only like when it's me the one who is making them and that's a joke making fun of someone else.
i used to do this aswell but this is a type of jestermaxxing, it only lasts so long. eventually everyone will get bored of u talking shit and huddle back together

I never understand jokes and everyone thinks it's hilarious because I maintain a perfect poker-face the entire time.

the other day someone came by my door to ask for donations to charity by saying I had won the lottery and I just stood there for 20 seconds staring at him and told him I didn't want it and closed the door, took several hours for the joke to dawn upon me.

• JFL
  • So Sad

or

good thread im the 2nd type, i was rarely able to understand basic sarcasm because im not a normfag who throws retarded jokes in the middle of a serious conversation

this shit made me ditch my normie friend group when i was 14, each of them got mad at me for not getting basic sarcasm so they went as far as virgin shaming me. even more annoying when the main one calling me virgin was this barely 5’5 fat sub 80iq subhuman looking retard. when i think of this shit it brings back my strong hatred for NTfags

• +1
i used to do this aswell but this is a type of jestermaxxing, it only lasts so long. eventually everyone will get bored of u talking shit and huddle back together
Doesn't matter what everyone will do what matters is my joy and how I destroyed that person

• JFL
I never understand jokes and everyone thinks it's hilarious because I maintain a perfect poker-face the entire time.
same. people tease me even further by saying more jokes knowing i don’t know how to respond to them

same. people tease me even further by saying more jokes knowing i don’t know how to respond to them
you don't have to respond, if you don't and there's an awkward silence they will be the ones that feel uncomfortable, not you.

• +1
you don't have to respond, if you don't and there's an awkward silence they will be the ones that feel uncomfortable, not you.
it’s a shame because this is like one of the most basic invitations people give you to be their friend. if you fail to understand them they will never talk to u again and assume you’re a weirdo

it’s a shame because this is like one of the most basic invitations people give you to be their friend. if you fail to understand them they will never talk to u again and assume you’re a weirdo
I have never had this issue, people keep inviting me to shit even though I don't ever want to go because I do not like crowded spaces.

also also keep coming over for my birthday even though I don't tell them when it is and never visit them on theirs.

• +1

or

Just always have acomeback

autists usually reply with something cringe so that wouldn’t work
You have to take away their confidence,i usually use the phrase 'you have something(or whatever comes to mind) on your teeth' and then i exit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back