Every black man should support black genocide

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
The black race is ugly + stupid af, if you’re a blackcel or any self aware black, black genocide would benefit you.

Not only is it less completion, there’s less niggerellas, there will be less genetic trash dragging your reputation down & you won’t be perceived as lazy/stupid etc. anymore. JFL at caring about your race as a black guy, every black man is an opponent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 10524, LooksmaxDon1 and 5 others
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7240 and 7 others
The black race is ugly + stupid af, if you’re a blackcel or any self aware black, black genocide would benefit you.

Not only is it less completion, there’s less niggerellas, there will be less genetic trash dragging your reputation down & you won’t be perceived as lazy/stupid etc. anymore. JFL at caring about your race as a black guy, every black man is an opponent.
im_done.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others

Rotting destroyed your brain

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Tell me one reason to be proud of the black race?
- music
- sports
- athleticism
- hard work (African immigrants are often very successful)

being Proud of your race anyway is a cuck trait meant to make up for personal shortcomings. No way around it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5969, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Why would anyone be proud to black?
The whole race is addicted to crack

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and GetShrekt
- music
- sports
- athleticism
- hard work (African immigrants are often very successful)

being Proud of your race anyway is a cuck trait meant to make up for personal shortcomings. No way around it
All those traits you listed are tyrone traits though, when you consider all the the nigga race, the average black is an ugly manlet, lowIq truecel. Why do you want to be associated with that?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Why would anyone be proud to black?
The whole race is addicted to crack
Whenever I say this in Brazilian football comment sections they call me racista and nazista

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Stare and Deleted member 9090
Idk doesn’t seem very reasonable to me but what do I know

Soldiers of the 70th division of the American 7th Army hold up a Nazi flag  & a portrait of Hitler. | VE Day in colour: 73rd anniversary of end of  World War

Don't Mess With Pepe - The New York Times
You mad bro?

All those traits you listed are tyrone traits though, when you consider all the the nigga race, the average black is an ugly manlet, lowIq truecel. Why do you want to be associated with that?
LowIq, the average white is a lanky socially isolated small dick incel, nothing to do with race

LowIq, the average white is a lanky socially isolated small dick incel, nothing to do with race
Assuming that’s true (which it isn’t), it would benefit white chads & chadlites to not care about them then