Every Blackpilled Man Should Be Dancemaxxing

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Many men join soccer, football, basketball etc clubs where 0 girls are present

In dance clubs you are overwhelmingly surrounded by young lean girls. Often they're attractive too due to tiktok presence.

Only 2 hobbies worth joining are the gym to build the muscular V shape and the dance club for frequent female interaction

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Mastermind, justinzayn and 6 others
dancing is cringe:LOL:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Chadethnic101, Mastermind and 6 others
this videos is pure cringefuel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fjor2096, justinzayn, oldcelloser and 3 others
it worked for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, justinzayn, oldcelloser and 3 others
They will see you as gay friends

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, fjor2096, justinzayn and 8 others
They will see you as gay friends
Stop projecting

You need to get exposed to JB girls or they'll see you as nothing at all (don't even know you exist). IRL works much better for normies than online game.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Stop projecting

You need to get exposed to JB girls or they'll see you as nothing at all (don't even know you exist). IRL works much better for normies than online game.
So I just have to join a dance club full of jbs and that’s it?

Attachments

• 39F1AE6D-4C54-4729-AAAB-EB426C8BF7DC.jpeg
    39F1AE6D-4C54-4729-AAAB-EB426C8BF7DC.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AFD50AFB-7569-42D5-A428-EB9B232084FA.jpeg
    AFD50AFB-7569-42D5-A428-EB9B232084FA.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BD0CDA28-B6E7-47FA-ADB2-98A223FDA0F8.jpeg
    BD0CDA28-B6E7-47FA-ADB2-98A223FDA0F8.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, rand anon, TITUS and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, oldcelloser and germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Just Neil SutherlandMax theory

Attachments

• 4079D046-C5B9-4B1E-8B65-B2CC99F7A5F9.gif
    4079D046-C5B9-4B1E-8B65-B2CC99F7A5F9.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
boomer tier advice

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lygodactylus
Tbh I'll do this, but it only works if you're HTN+ with huge, lush hair

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Me. Got a bit fatter and grew a neckbeard
Leave this site ASAP. Any member of this site who doesn't implement even the basics of looksmaxxing like staying below 20% body fat should be banned ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, oldcelloser, germanlooks and 2 others
A HTN South Indian Dravidian guy named Karchill got millions upon millions of female fans on Tiktok by dancing to NT music tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PubertyMaxxer
A HTN South Indian Dravidian guy named Karchill got millions upon millions of female fans on Tiktok by dancing to NT music tbh
Exactly you can get fame on tiktok the fastest?

And what is tiktok? A Dance App

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Leave this site ASAP. Any member of this site who doesn't implement even the basics of looksmaxxing like staying below 20% body fat should be banned ASAP.
I and some others on this site believe that you can't truly be and/or call yourself an incel unless you have truly done everything you can i.e. get top-tier photos that are NT and genuinely good, get a good hairstyle and length, get good clothes/fashionmaxx, lean down to extremely low percentages like 11% bodyfat, social-circle maxx, Tretinoin and skincare plans, gymmaxx for muscles and other stuff....if all that fails then sure yeah you're an incel but chances are doing all that will ascend you

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser and fogdart
maybe if u fir the prettyboy pheno

dancemaxxing

• JFL
Based AF.
I'm leanmaxxing and surgerymaxxing first, but once done I'll join a dance club and a yoga club (another place filled with slim, young women). Gotta be surrounded by slim, flexible Stacies, life is too short.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lygodactylus
Dancing is fucking cringe. Shuffling is better and more badass. If you can shuffle well at a party all the girls will be chasing your dick.

Only 2 hobbies worth joining are the gym to build the muscular V shape and the dance club for frequent female interaction
And MMA maxxing tbh

• +1
cringe
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, thecel and PubertyMaxxer
Dancing is fucking cringe. Shuffling is better and more badass. If you can shuffle well at a party all the girls will be chasing your dick.
You will learn shuffling in most dance clubs anyways

And MMA maxxing tbh
I agree but I'd rather say self defense clubs like krav maga because the female ratio is much higher there than at boxing or mma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Wrong, baketball, football, rugby, mma boxing are all fantastic. These high T environments help build your social circle with high status guys which will benefit you more in the long run in every way. Not everything is about surface level gender ratios. A large social circle with high status dudes will help you get laid 100x more than joining clubs filled with women (uneless you're chad).

For example if you're a university student in the UK and not playing rugby then you're cucking yourself. I assume the same goes for basketball and football in the US.

i know some guys who are manlets and are highly successful with caribedancemaxxing. I have a dignity though so i wont join them

• +1
Wrong, baketball, football, rugby, mma boxing are all fantastic. These high T environments help build your social circle with high status guys which will benefit you more in the long run in every way. Not everything is about surface level gender ratios. A large social circle with high status dudes will help you get laid 100x more than joining clubs filled with women (uneless you're chad).

For example if you're a university student in the UK and not playing rugby then you're cucking yourself. I assume the same goes for basketball and football in the US.
Disagree most basketball dudes are low t low status lanklets. Also even if they were Chad how would that expose me to more jbs?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and thecel
Disagree most basketball dudes are low t low status lanklets.

It's the highest-T and highest-status sport in the US after American Football. What else would you play? Golf? Tryin' so hard to put balls in holes. Meanwhile, Tyrone is balls-deep in your oneitis.

Since basketball is associated with Black men, who're generally masculine and dominant, playing basketball gives you hi-T-dom-mogger halo even if you aren't a hi-T-dom-mogger.

I don't have data to back this up, but I think that White basketball players are seen as more dom and hi-T than Black tennis players are.

Also even if they were Chad how would that expose me to more jbs?

JBs go for basketball players. They want big cocks. What if your cock is tiny? Doesn't matter; you play basketball, so it's big.

It's the highest-T and highest-status sport in the US after American Football. What else would you play? Golf? Tryin' so hard to put balls in holes. Meanwhile, Tyrone is balls-deep in your oneitis.

Since basketball is associated with Black men, who're generally masculine and dominant, playing basketball gives you hi-T-dom-mogger halo even if you aren't a hi-T-dom-mogger.

I don't have data to back this up, but I think that White basketball players are seen as more dom and hi-T than Black tennis players are.

JBs go for basketball players. They want big cocks. What if your cock is tiny? Doesn't matter; you play basketball, so it's big.
Here in Germany all boys in my former basketball club were subhumans without status. Nobody cares about highschool or college sports in general.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dance from the ceiling if you arent a 7

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Many men join soccer, football, basketball etc clubs where 0 girls are present

In dance clubs you are overwhelmingly surrounded by young lean girls. Often they're attractive too due to tiktok presence.

I legit went to a dance class and it was full of old fat roasties and middle aged pua wanna be blokes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BoneDensity and KDA Player
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101