Every day im reminded of my inceldom, and flexed on by sex-havers. even when i dont leave my room EVER

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I literally dont leave my room
-work online
-go gym at 10pm every night when no ones there
- go food shopping once per week when no ones there

but i cant even avoid getting reminded of my inceldom when i dont go out

my cousin my age has just had a baby and keeps trying to come round and my moms saying shes going to babysit

but i just stay upstairs or shower cos i dont want to see him cos he snaked me in the past

so literally being attacked of my inceldom and flexed on in my own house

then i go shopping just now for food at 9:30pm on a friday while every normal kid my age is clubbing or with their gf

and some couple , i see in the supermarket like 3 times,

then they end up right behind me at the paying queue while i have to put all my items on there awkwardly while they watch behind me

then i can see in the corner on my eye them cuddling and kissing and laughing behind me

bro i literally dont go outside and i cant escape being flexed on that im an incel

might need to get a home gym + order shopping online + move out so i have no connection with family so my cousin cant flex on me

i hate this life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, ShowerMaxxing, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
*Every day im reminded that I should stop living life like a hermit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Solidcoin, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
*Every day im reminded that I should stop living life like a hermit.
what and get flexed on and mogged even more + i literall yposted 1 second ago how do u already have a response

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
what and get flexed on and mogged even more
You aren't even bad looking, there's no way you're being suimogged to this extent of living this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19036, Sigmamale and 2 others
PDA is cringe

You aren't even bad looking, there's no way you're being suimogged to this extent of living this way.
i am my pics are just when im maxxed out+frauded and still not good enough so beyond over

pls put a bullet in the back of my skull i beg

are u back on this online mental asylum site then or what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Korea
i am my pics are just when im maxxed out+frauded and still not good enough so beyond over

pls put a bullet in the back of my skull i beg

are u back on this online mental asylum site then or what
No, I'm about to request another ban, probably from a mod who doesn't love me so much.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 17829
No, I'm about to request another ban, probably from a mod who doesn't love me so much.
why bro whats so bad about us:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Korea
i can relate somehow and yeh that sucks

in these moments you realize that : GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING

i can relate somehow and yeh that sucks

in these moments you realize that : GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING
well, get a girlfriend or die trying is the end goal

well, get a girlfriend or die trying is the end goal
not really, the end goal is to be able to get a good looking girlfriend that really loves you , without making big efforts

and this can only be gotten by getting LOOKS

GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING

• +1
Reactions: gogger
not really, the end goal is to be able to get a good looking girlfriend that really loves you , without making big efforts

and this can only be gotten by getting LOOKS

GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING
GET A GIRLFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU OR DIE TRYING

-work online

my cousin my age has just had a baby and keeps trying to come round and my moms saying shes going to babysit

but i just stay upstairs or shower cos i dont want to see him cos he snaked me in the past

then i go shopping just now for food at 9:30pm on a friday while every normal kid my age is clubbing or with their gf

then they end up right behind me at the paying queue while i have to put all my items on there awkwardly while they watch behind me

then i can see in the corner on my eye them cuddling and kissing and laughing behind me

bro i literally dont go outside and i cant escape being flexed on that im an incel

might need to get a home gym + order shopping online + move out so i have no connection with family so my cousin cant flex on me

i hate this life
the fact that you work online is amazing and if I were you I would exploit that opportunity and utilize free time on socializing with the wizards in similar situation, at least you do not wageslave like majority or waste time on traveling.

• +1
Reactions: gogger
its not your fault man...

You sound like a glass half empty kind of cat.

"Clubbing" & the shit music that comes with it is all retarded, and if I ever actually notice a happy couple in the supermarket I usually just wonder wtf they see in each other.

Keep ascending, brah (and may the force be with you).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I just do my training in the middle of the night and when I go to Lidl I don't see any young people there
Ideal cope not having to see young people

• +1
U don’t have to leave the house to slay

Reminder op has slayed 7 girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
-work online

i hate this life

This is the most classic hikkikimori symptom.

• Woah