• JFL
Reactions: goldpill, Jhon Smith, curlyheadfelipe and 2 others
bloatmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, materialistic and Deleted member 26859
bonesmash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

if u get this haircut u will ascend what do u think>?

if u get this haircut u will ascend what do u think>?
i think my current haircut is fine but as someone pointed out its stupid how i have a pretty boy hairstyle as an ugly incel

i have in multiple posts i’m not doing it again idk why i let myself get bullied for being ugly over and over
im not gonna bully you just pm me if you think it's that bad

im not gonna bully you just pm me if you think it's that bad
0E20C98A FA8C 4999 96F5 FD204E471D41

idk how to pm but i like getting bullied anyways

then lower your bodyfat percentage
true. it’s at 25% right now, i’ve lost like 5 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I’d try fasting but I don’t want to lose muscle and my 225 bench

First off, your midface isn't long due to bone structure, it's just the philtrum, which can easily be fixed with a lip lift.

Secondly, you're fucking fat.

Third, your chin is wide, gonions narrow, and chin seemingly slightly recessed from the front.

Lean out, get a lip lift, get gonion implants for the jaw, custom genioplasty, and you'll be fine.

Or you can be a bitch. Never ever talk negative on this forum ever again. Ask for help but you won't act like a little bitch. It's a disgrace to your ancestors who fought MASSIVE INSECTS THE SIZE OF BIRDS to fucking create your stupid motherfucking bloated ass.

It's fine. I am here to save you all.

• +1
Reactions: nashcgn
Tried to morph you to show what I'm saying but it's almost impossible because your a fat fucking piece of shit so there's not even shadows or bones to move around so I'm just moving around your fat fucking bloat

Screenshot 20230422 211751

But you should be able to extrapolate what I'm saying about how to fix you. You need an eyebrow transplant. Ideally OBO since your midface actually is longer than average im realizing at the structural level, as well as the philtrum, but wider IPD hides longer midface, and if you can't get OBO you can lengthen the eyebrows, which has a similar effect of making the eyes look wider to offset the bad ratio of narrow eyes and long distance to the mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing and ronald_98
Tried to morph you to show what I'm saying but it's almost impossible because your a fat fucking piece of shit so there's not even shadows or bones to move around so I'm just moving around your fat fucking bloat

View attachment 2164231

But you should be able to extrapolate what I'm saying about how to fix you. You need an eyebrow transplant. Ideally OBO since your midface actually is longer than average im realizing at the structural level, as well as the philtrum, but wider IPD hides longer midface, and if you can't get OBO you can lengthen the eyebrows, which has a similar effect of making the eyes look wider to offset the bad ratio of narrow eyes and long distance to the mouth.
Saved. should I just start fasting until I get to 15% BF or will that stunt my growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Saved. should I just start fasting until I get to 15% BF or will that stunt my growth?

Fasting is extremely homosexual and for religious people. Go running every day. Multiple times a day. Eat a lot of protein and don't starve yourself or you won't be able to do the runs. Eat high protein meals like 3 times a day but small so not too much calories, and eat carbs right before you workout or run an hour before.

Just run. Run run run run run. Put in music and run. You could be lean in 2-3 months. As long as you don't starve yourself you won't stunt potential "development".

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
Fasting is extremely homosexual and for religious people. Go running every day. Multiple times a day. Eat a lot of protein and don't starve yourself or you won't be able to do the runs. Eat high protein meals like 3 times a day but small so not too much calories, and eat carbs right before you workout or run an hour before.

Just run. Run run run run run. Put in music and run. You could be lean in 2-3 months. As long as you don't starve yourself you won't stunt potential "development".
Cardio
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

black beans and potassium to stop bloating diet only it is then

View attachment 2164231

so I should get lip lift right? I can afford lip lift

View attachment 2164218
back camera selfie i look fat in this one
I have a similar problem to yours OP, I don't have a dewlap but I have a high percentage of fat andI have a big chin or something like that, that makes me look ugly. some people tell me that it looks bad, I think I will start leanmaxxing.

brootal

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_
first time i see this pic
bruh he had potential, he is no giga deformed truecel as you or DVD claim @ElTruecel
Nigga you rated him subhuman in Acheron when he was posting in the face ratings channel

• Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing
Yo bro you've been inactive how are you doing

@Blackgymmax is roping next, don’t worry

Nigga you rated him subhuman in Acheron when he was posting in the face ratings channel
i was prolly joking also i was not aware he was dating a white foid

I'm sorry that i pushed you

• So Sad
Reactions: EggKing